GRENADE CHAPTER 2 YULSIC

GRENADE

CHAPTER 2



Yuri arrived at her apartment; she was tired and drained from crying.



Though she really did try to hold back her tears, but it just flows out of her eyes, while she was driving back to her apartment, at first it was just soft tears, but hearing again Jessica’s words to her, she can’t help but to cry hard, she almost had an accident.



She flop herself in her big and cozy sofa and cry again, now she’s feeling the pain, the pain she ignored for a very long time. Realizing everything that’s happening to her right now, she had given up everything for Jessica, her pride, her dreams, even her family. Jessica knows it, but still that didn’t change anything in there relationship. She thought doing that, Jessica will finally love her, but no, Jessica still pushes her away and won’t give her love she wishes and hopes to receive from Jessica.



She’s been a fool and a jerk for a very long time, now she’s been waking up and finally going back to reality. Slowly accepting, that her dream to be with Jessica, will never happen, now she’s on the edge of giving up. Yuri let out a loud sigh, finally she stops crying. She stands up and goes to her bathroom, she look at the mirror, seeing the girl in the mirror with red puffy eyes with a messy hair, she smile, a sad smile and points at the girl in the mirror “you look like a mess, Jessica, I wish you can see what you’ve done to me, I know I’m not in the position of blaming you on what is happening to me right now, I know its all my fault, I was a fool and damn jerk, this is what I get on loving someone…some one like you..” she washes her face with cold water, gives a last look of her reflection in the mirror, “ the chance you said, it won’t happen, I’ll stop now, and forget about you. I’ll try, no I’ll do it.” Then she leaves her bathroom and heads to her bedroom, it’s still early and she knows she will not be successful in sleeping, she changes to comfortable clothes, grabs the chair in front of her desk, she also grab a paper and a pen. She decided to write everything she wants to say to Jessica. She also grabs her Ipod and decided to listen to music, while she writes.



Dear, Jessica


You won, I really am willing to forget and give up on you, I won’t be bothering you anymore, and you won’t see me again. Let this letter have the last words I want to say to you. This will be the last, really, I know after reading this you’ll just throw this to the trash, but please even if you won’t give me a chance, give this letter a chance, that’s the only way, somehow your going to make me happy. This is the last time that I will say I LOVE YOU, I REALLY DO LOVE YOU, from the first time I met you, to the point that I gave up everything for you, just to be with you. I was really hoping, wishing and praying everyday that someday you’ll finally give me the love and attention I’ve been dreaming ever since, and say that you love me too, which I’ve been patiently waiting from the first time I told you that I LOVE YOU. I’ve been dreaming having a happy life with you, spending it together, forever. Every time you call me, I always thought that, finally you want to spend some time with me, but I only receive a call from you every time your drunk and needs someone to take you back home, and of course I’m always there for you, the last time you were drunk, you said to me while looking straight to my eyes “ you, Kwon Yuri, I love you…” that made me smile, that somehow made my dream come true even just for a few seconds, but then I snapped back to reality, you were just drunk that’s why you said that.


But, thanks for those words you said to me. I know, I’ve heard that a lot from you, before I just ignored it, but now, I guess my heart and my mind can’t handle it anymore, it help me wake up and go back to reality. I finally realize it’s not really worth it, you’re not really worth it, loving you just made me a fool and a jerk. I also finally realize that your feelings to me, how much effort I exert for it to change, won’t really change.


I, Kwon Yuri, do really give up, I know you’ve been waiting for me to say that. I’m sorry for bothering you. Jessica, I also want to thank you, for saying that you appreciate those things I’ve done for you.


You won’t see me again Jessica, I’ll stay away from you from now on. I’ll go back to who I’ am before I met you, I’ll start fulfilling and go back to my real dream. I know you know what my real dream is, the dream I gave up, for you…


Take care Jessica; I hope you’ll have a happy life…

And for the last time I’ll tell you this I LOVE YOU…


P.S there’s this song, that I really can relate to..


“Give you all I had

You toss it in the trash

You toss it in the trash, you did

TO GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE

IS ALL I EVER ASK

Cause, what you don’t understand

“IS I CATCH A GRENADE FOR YOU

THROW MY HAND ON A BLADE FOR YOU

I’LL JUMP INFRONT OF A TRAIN FOR YOU

YOU KNOW I’LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU..

I WOULD GO THROUGH ALL THIS PAIN..

TAKE A BULLET STRAIGHT THROUGH MY BRAIN

YES I WOULD DIE FOR YOU BABY

BUT YOU WON’T DO THE SAME…”


Bye Sica…

KWON YURI…



She place the letter inside an envelope, she’ll drop it off in Jessica’s house later. She looks around her room, it is filled with Jessica’s photos. She had captured photos of Jessica ever since she met her. Her dream was to be a photographer. Yuri didn’t thought that spending a lifetime with the girl she accidentally took a photo would be added on her dream.



-TBC-