Chapter 2

Gogumas

Hello again! I'm here to make another update for Chapter 2 (:

And another thing, I've edited a bit of Chapter 1 because I've forgot to add in some details.

So, feel free to check it out! ^_^


 

It was a brand new day after yesterday's unforgettable incident for them.

The whole group, SNSD were busy with their pack schedule since they're having their comeback very soon.

(CNBlue's Dorm)

YongHwa was sitting on the couch and daydreaming at the same time. He was thinking of Seohyun, the special girl he met yesterday.

Out of a sudden, a hand landed on his shoulder and scared the wits out of him.

"Aishhhh! JongHyun why are you doing this?! I almost died you know?!" He was angry but also teasing him at the same time.

"Mianhae, hyunggg. I was wondering what are you doing over here." JongHyun sticked out his tongue.

"It's alright. Since I'm generous enough to forgive you................Kekeke....". YongHwa chuckled and started to chase him around the dorm.

CNBlue's dorm was filled with laughters, not only today, but everyday.

Seohyun had a photoshoot for a magazine today, she didn't have the chance to think back what really happened yesterday.

But still, she still remember that she gave a guy named YongHwa her phone number.

(Back in CNBlue's dorm)

YongHwa walked in his room alone after having his dinner with the members.

He thought that he couldn't hold his feelings any longer and decided to give Seohyun a message.

"Hello, this is YongHwa, are you Seohyun?" The message read. 

On the other hand, Seohyun couldn't believe her own eyes when she saw the message.

With lots of hesitation, she was thinking of whether to reply back or not.

At last, she replied. "Annyeong, yes Seohyun here." She was not sure about her decision.

The two continued their conversation and their relationship developed further.

The few days after, SNSD were still busy preparing for their next album, and also music video filming.

Seohyun didn't want to spare any thought for YongHwa, and she didn't have the time to.

She didn't want to mention that in front of her unnies, and Taeyeon didn't pay much attention to that guy, too.

She tried so hard to stop the feelings from flowing in her mind.

She decided to keep it in her heart as she wanted to concentrate and work hard for the comeback, it meant a lot to the group.


Soooooo, what do you guys think about Chapter 2? :D

Please do leave a comment below and share your thoughts about my story, I would appreciate that much much ^_^

Upvote and subscribe too! xoxo <3

(c)sugarcandies