Chapter 1

Gogumas

Hello there! Here comes the first chapter, enjoy your reading! (:

Before that, I wanted to say this. This fanfic is completely different with what happened in WGM, and so the way they met is also different, that's all! 


It was a rainy day in seoul. There was no sight of people on the street, obviously.

Everyone was hiding underneath their umbrellas and so Seohyun was.

"Aish, what a bad day I have", She mumbled as she didn't bring any umbrella or raining coat.

She ran to a bus stop nearby but she was already all wet. 

She took out her phone and intended to call someone to send her help. And so, she dialed some number keys on her phone and on the other hand Taeyeon picked up the phone.

"Taeyeon unnie, can you come and fetch me? I'm all wet and so cold over here.", Seohyun rounded her eyes.

"Omo! But it's such a heavy downpour out there. Maknae can you wait for a while longer?" Taeyeon replied.

"Okay then, but be faster as you can, unnie!" she sighed as she hung up the phone.

As she looked to the other side of the street, she saw a tall man running to her direction

When the man came closer, Seohyun blushed slightly as she saw a really hot guy.

Of course, the man was the first to break the silence.

"Annyeonghaseyo, would you mind if I stand here?", he asked as he pointed the spot he was standing.

Seohyun was a bit in shock as she bumped into a really handsome guy who possesed the traits of a gentleman.

"Yes sure you can", Seohyun answered gently and became a red tomato. She tried so hard to not let him to see that.

"Thanks, my name is Jung YongHwa, and I'm from CNBlue, nice to meet you, lady.", YongHwa introduced himself.

"You're welcome, I'm Seohyun from SNSD, nice to meet you,.......t..oo", she was so shy then.

"SNSD? Sounds familiar! It must be a very popular group in here." He exclaimed.

"Yes, and thanks for the lovely compliment." Seohyun felt happy for her unnies.

Not longer after, the rain begins to stop and so, Taeyeon appeared and yes, she saw YongHwa who was beside Seohyun.

"Unnie, finally you came, let's go home." Seohyun wanted to escape herself so bad from the bus stop.

Taeyeon patted her head and before going home, Yonghwa asked for Seohyun's number and not to dissapoint you guys, he got  it from her!

Yonghwa looked and stared at the back of the girls, he knew that he was so attracted to Seohyun.

 


Okay, so I know this is a really short chapter but I hope you guys will enjoy it! (:

I apologize if there's any grammar mistake in it, a minor one or a major one XD

And do comment below and let me know about your opinion regarding my story writing etc etc.

Lastly, kamsa for reading! :DD

(c)sugarcandies