Chapter 10

Gogumas

The weird atmosphere was floating everywhere inside the dorm.

Seohyun didn't know what was happening, not until when she opened the door.

As she opened the door, she could see those pair of eyes, which were all staring and smirking at her.

"Keke. Hyun-ah, we all saw that!", Hyoyeon was the first who shouted.

Millions of question marks appeared in Seohyun's head, what on earth did they saw?

Not waiting for her to reply, Tiffany grabbed the chance and asked her a lot of questions.

"Who was the guy just now?"

"Why were you with him?"

"Where did you guys go?"

Those pair of eyes, were all sticking on Seohyun, like demanding answers from her.

"Wait, what did you guys really saw?", She tried to keep calm and was finding ways to deny all of the questions.

"Just now we saw a car stopped in front of our dorm and then you came out. You were bidding good bye to the guy in car. You can't fool us, we all saw that.", Taeyeon explained.

"Err....err.." Seohyun stuttered, didn't know what to say next.

"So who was that?" Jessica added.

After thinking for a while, Seohyun answered, "He is just a friend of mine and he was celebrating my birthday with me, that's all."

The others weren't satisfy with her reply yet.

"Is it really just that simple?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes." Seohyun replied short.

The girls were feeling sad that the maknae celebrated her birthday with a friend, instead of them.

(In CNBlue's Dorm)

Yonghwa parked his car in front of their dorm.

"Look who's that! Hyung is back!", JungShin was leaning on the window and watching his hyung.

Jonghyun took a glance at the clock hanging on the wall, it was already 11.30pm.

The three were watching their favourite show at the time.

"Hyung, you're so late today." Jonghyun mumbled as he continued watching the TV.

"Yeah which reminds me. Where did you go today, hyung?" JungShin asked, he was so curious.

"Ermmm. I'm not going to tell you. Hehe." Yonghwa replied, with a sarcastic tone.

"What a mysterious freak you are, hyung." JungShin squealed.

This made JungShin, who was already tired of figuring out the real identity of the girl that his hyung was texting with, became even more curious about his hyung.

*Just who is it?* He thought to himself.

 


Trailer : The CNBlue members will get to know Seohyun in the next chapter, so, stay tuned! :D

 


That was short, but it took me long to write this chapter. 

Anyways, I hope you guys like it, xoxo!

Continue to upvote, subcribe and comment! ^_^