Chapter 14

Gogumas

Sooooooo guys, I'm back! C:

I'm sorry for not updating often though :/

Enjoy!


                 AUTHOR'S POV

The manager hyung gathered the CNBlue's members up in their practise room.

"I have something to announce, come over here, boys."

"I wonder what it is." JungShin scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay so.....You guys will be having a comeback really soon, which will be on the next month."

 

"I wonder what will be the concept for this time." Minhyuk thought to himself.

 

"It happens on the right time, I guess I'll fill myself up with those schedules." Yonghwa sighed, again.

"So that's it, be prepared for the comeback and concentrate more on it." The manager hyung walked out of the room.

"I'm excited and somehow nervous for the comeback, we'll get to meet our fans really soon!" Jonghyun added in.

The crowd chit-chated for a while and got back to their dorm.

Along their way back to the dorm, Jonghyun noticed something wasn't going right.

 

"Hyung are you feeling well? You don't look fine." He turned to Yonghwa's direction.

 

"I'm fine." Yonghwa gave him a fake smile.

'Arghhhh this is just killing me. But there's nothing I could do.' 

Another sigh.

 

'Let's allow destiny to decide it all.'

 

               SEOHYUN'S POV

Our group promotion hasn't end yet, I'll need to work hard like before.

 

But why am I having this kind of awful feeling?

I don't like it.

I had never encountered this before.

Am I slowly falling for him? No, I can't think of it that way.

I must control myself. 

 

Yup, that's a must.

 

            AUTHOR'S POV

Today, maknae Seohyun and Hyoyeon was having a CF shoot.

 

"Hyun-ah, are you done yet? We're running late!" Hyoyeon screamed.

"Nae, nae I'm coming right now!" She was panicking.

After getting ready, the two rushed into the car and set off for the shooting location.

"Did you wake up late? There're even bags under your eyes." Hyoyeon carefully asked.

"Ahh, nae unnie." She answered while fixing her hair.

"Seems like you're not having a good sleep last night, did something happen?"

"Ani, I'm fine unnie, don't worry about me. Keke." She reassured her unnie.

In fact, she wasn't having a good sleep because she thought of Yonghwa.

Upon arrival at the shooting venue, the two hurriedly get changed and finished the CF shoot smoothly.

Just when they were about to leave, a familiar figure shown up.

"Hello. I'm surprised to see you girls here." Yonghwa politely greeted them, he didn't expect to see Seohyun and Hyoyeon there.

"Hello. We're here to have a CF shoot, what about you?" Hyoyeon greeted back, in a friendly way.

Seohyun lowered her head in shyness.

Not to make her feel more awkward, he ended the conversation really fast and went into the building.

"I'm here to attend a show, it is really nice to see you guys around, see you soon!" He finished his words as he trailed off.

"Hyun-ah, what's the matter? You don't look fine lately. Is there anything I could help? Or do you mind sharing it with me?" Hyoyeon was such a caring unnie.

 

"Thank you unnie but I think it'll be all over, soon." She was grateful towards Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon didn't get her words clearly but she thought that Seohyun should be given some privacy.

 


How was it? I hope it's long enough for this chapter ^_^

Comments, upvotes and subscriptions are always more than welcome C:

(c)sugarcandies