Chapter 6

Gogumas

It's finally here! The new poster for my story! ^_^ Hope you guys like it (:

Today's update is a bit of late, anyways I will try to make it as interesting as possble :D


(In CNBlue's Practice Room)

JungShin was still thinking about the thing he wondered.

"Mhmm, a member in SNSD? That should be easy for me to guess, but who actually it was?" He thought to himself.

"It looks like I can't really come up with any ideas for now, I think I should continue observing?" He made the decision.

Minhyuk yelled at JungShin, who was mumbling to himself.

"Hey Jungshin, what are you doing over there? Join us and we'll continue the dance practice!"

(In Music Core's Backstage)

All of the girls were doing their makeup for their coming performance.

"Sooyoung unnie, do I look good?" Seohyun's mouth curved and formed a big smile.

"Yes, you look gorgeous with that hairstyle!" Sooyoung patted her head.

"Thank you, unnie!" 

Soon, it was their turn to perform at the stage, as usual, they did a splendid performance.

(In CNBlue's resting room)

Yonghwa knew it was the day for them to perform at the Music Core.

They were all sitting on the couch as Jungshin told them that SNSD will be on the TV today.

They weren't that interested in SNSD at all, except Yonghwa.

"Aish, why can't I switch on it? Stupid TV." Yonghwa whined as he continuously tapped on the remote.

"Maybe it's too old already? It was already here since we debuted." Jonghyun laughed at Jungshin's joke.

"Is this the only TV over here?" Yonghwa was getting impatient as he took a peek at his watch.

SNSD will be on the stage in 3 minutes! He couldn't believe his bad luck.

"I don't think so, this is the only one. But I wouldn't mind if I miss Music Core for today." Minhyuk added.

"But that is important to me!" Yonghwa was so agigated that the rest was shocked of that.

"Mwo? Hyung? Just because of SNSD?" Jonghyun was confused.

This made Jungshin surprised.

'I can't believe this, hyung got agigated because of SNSD? A member in SNSD? Just who the heck she is?'  He thought.

YongHwa was depressed as he didn't get to see Seohyun perform today.

(Back in Music Core's backstage)

"Woohoo! It's such a relief that we've completed one more stage!" Jessica exclaimed.

"I agreed with you! I'm still counting down, keke." Hyoyeon was joking at the time.

"I hope that we've done well and have our fans to continue supporting us." Seohyun added.

"That's what all we wished for, too! SNSD fighting!" The rest were cheering along with them.

'I wonder if Yonghwa was watching our performance just now?' Seohyun silently thought to herself.

She cared so much about her appearance in his mind.

Why was it? She didn't take it as a serious matter for herself, she chose to let things happen naturally.

(In CNBlue's Dorm)

Since Seohyun's birthday is coming soon, Yonghwa came up with a lot of ideas to celebrate her birthday, with her.

He didn't want things to develop too fast as it will make Seohyun feels insecure.

He decided to do the arrangements in a simple way and he hoped that he will get to know more about her through this oppurtunity.

'Mhmmm, where should I set as the celebration venue? A picnic by the beach? Sounds great since I wanted to make it simple.' He was satisfied with it.


How was it? I hope it is good enough for you guys ^_^ 

Something for you guys to know, the birthday celebration will come in the next chapter, which is the chapter 7 :D

So, stay tuned & UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT! XOXO <3

(c)sugarcandies