Chapter 11

Gogumas

I'm sorry for the late update as I'm kinda busy in the past few days :/

Anyways, enjoy this chapter! ^_^


This morning, SNSD were having their breakfast in their dorm.

"Omo. This is the most delicious food I've ever had." Sooyoung was indeed a shikshin.

"Eat slowly unnie, don't get choke up!" Seohyun was showing her concern towards her unnie.

"Be prepared, girls! We'll be going to the SM building and have our dance practise today." Taeyeon announced.

Soon, the girls were all ready to set off for their dance practise.

(In the practise room)

"I feel so energetic today!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

They were practising their comeback song and putting their efforts in it.

"Let's have a break now, girls!" Tiffany shouted.

They were having 30 minutes for their breaktime before they continue the dance practise.

"Maknae, let's grab a coffee at the nearby cafe." Yuri suggested.

"Sure, unnie!" Seohyun grabbed Yuri's hand and the two were so happy.

(In the Cafe)

As they reached the cafe, the girls chose a seat and ordered their coffee.

To Seohyun's surprise, she saw the whole CNBlue were there, too!

Of course, CNBlue noticed them too, just when the two came in.

"Did you guys saw that? Aren't they from SNSD?" Minhyuk was surprised.

*Omo, why are they here? What should I do?! I hope they won't notice me." Seohyun prayed so hard to herself.

Yonghwa, who was busy enjoying his breakfast at the moment, stopped all his actions and turned to look at the two.

*They're here, and Seohyun is there, too!* He thought to himself and found himself feeling shy, but not showing it.

"Hyung, shall we say Hello to them, shall we?" Jungshin smirked at Yonghwa.

Yuri noticed the maknae's uneasiness, "Hyun-ah, what's the problem? You're not looking well." 

"Uhmm, I'm fine, unnie." She lied.

Jungshin could sense his hyung's nervousness.

He grabbed Yonghwa's arm and made his way to the girls.

"What are you doing, Jungshin? Let go!" Yonghwa pulled his hand off harshly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're CNBlue here." Without even bothering much of his hyung's reaction, Jungshin greeted the girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you, we're from SNSD." Yuri greeted back politely.

"Annyeong......" Seohyun turned pink.

"Please don't mind about him, I'm sorry for that." Yonghwa apologised to the girls and was hiding his true self in front of them.

"Please don't say that, we're happy to meet you guys here." Yuri added.

Yonghwa turned back and looked at Jungshin and gave him a you-will-get-it-when-we-get-back smirk.

The crowd then enjoyed their time there.

In the middle, Jonghyun noticed his hyung, Yonghwa, who was constantly looking at Seohyun.


Well, this is really really short but still, I hope you guys will like it :D

The next update wouldn't be that fast as I'm having exam soon :O

Please continue to Upvote, Subscribe and Comment! ^_^

xoxo <3