Chapter 5

Gogumas

So, I will try my best to make the upcoming chapters longer, are you guys excited for that? ^_^

And a million thanks for the upvotes, comments and also subscriptions I've been receiving lately, xoxo!


(Celebration)

"Okay girls, come here and we'll have this cake for our celebration!" Tiffany shouted.

"Yay! What a big cake we're having, and it looks good!" Sooyoung was satisfied with the cake.

The girls ate up the cake and it was the time for a champagne!

They enjoyed theirselves alot on that day.

(In a park)

CNBlue were in the park for daily exercise, like any normal days.

JongHyun was the one who was jogging around with Yonghwa.

Birds resting on trees were chriping merrily, forming a harmony view in the gorgeous park.

They will gather up in a small hut after exercising for an hour.

After an hour, the members were all in the hut as promised.

For them, that was the relaxing moment from the busy schedule they were having everyday.

-Flashback-

JungShin was so meddlesome that he actually thought about the person that he asked his hyung about, yesterday.

It can be really brain bursting for him, not only him, but for everyone.

"A person we saw yesterday? Me and hyung? Gosh, I totally have no idea!" JungShin screamed in his thoughts.

"No way, he must be lying to me. I shall ask hyung again tomorrow." He exclaimed, in a silent tone.

-End of Flashback-

When YongHwa was taking a good look at the beautiful scenery, JungShin grabbed his arm and said,

"Hyung, come with me, I have something to ask you." He said.

Yonghwa followed him to a bench and asked, "What is it?"

"Hyung, I really can't think of anyone who saw yesterday. Hmm just tell me who is it pleaseeeee, I'm so curious!" He did an aegyo.

"She's a member in SNSD, that's already obvious enough, so no more hints." Yonghwa almost spilt it out.

"Omo! A girl!" JungShin rounded his eyes.

Yonghwa was a bit of embarrassed at the moment.

The two left in the hut were questioning in their mind, "What are they up to?"

When they were back in their dorm, Yonghwa couldn't help but sent a message to Seohyun,

'Your birthday is around the corner, would you mind if I ask you out on your birthday?' The message read.

(In SNSD's Dorm)

Seohyun, on the other side, was reading her novel after having her breakfast.

'Omo, why does he know about my birthday?' She thought to herself but not showing it in front of others.

She was no longer that shy since they texted each other frequently.

'Yes, I wouldn't mind. Thanks. But how did you know my birthday is coming soon?' She replied back.

'Don't you know that there is a thing called the Internet. Keke." Yonghwa while he felt happy with Seohyun's reply.

The pair continued texting while Seohyun didn't know that a pair of eyes were sticking on her phone.

"Oh lord! Unnie why didn't you make a sound?" She yelled, but not very loud.

"I was wondering and peeping at your phone at the same time, and saw what you did." Taeyeon laughed as she stuck out her tongue.

In fact, Taeyeon didn't read much of the text messages in her phone, she was just teasing the maknae.

"Unnie!" Seohyun was terrified after listening to her.

"Relax hyun, I was just kidding." This made Seohyun relieved a lot.

The rest of the girls were back from their shopping, they didn't pay much attention to their conversation.

After Seohyun went back to her own room, Taeyeon silently gathered the girls.

"Okay girls, did you guys notice that our maknae is acting strangely lately?" Taeyeon uttered.

"Is she? I didn't notice that." Sunny's mouth curved into an 'O' shape.

"Mhmmm, I've observed that she has been pressing her phone very frequently!" Yuri added.

"After hearing your words, I have that kind of feeling, too?" Yoona recited.

The girls then all became a spy on Seohyun but she was unaware of that.


Hello readers! (: I hope it was a long one and more exciting parts will be coming soon! ^_^

Stay tuned & UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT! :D

(c)sugarcandies