Chapter 7

Gogumas

I feel like I'm nagging in every chapter XD

So this is the chapter 7, enjoy! ^_^


(In SNSD's Dorm)

Today was Seohyun's birthday.

The members were wanting to launch a birthday party for her.

To their dissapointment, Seohyun said to them that she'll be at outside the whole day but she still expressed her gratitude towards the members.

Soon the girls gathered up again after making sure that she went into her room.

Why will she be at outside? The girls tried to get the answer from the maknae but she didn't say much about it.

"Every year we'll celebrate each member's birthday together but this year is quite different?" Yoona uttered.

"I wonder why she will be at outside? Maybe there's someone who will celebrate the birthday with her instead of us?" Tiffany smirked.

"If that's really the case, who will it be? A boy or a girl? Is that someone we know?" Yuri questioned.

The girls' imaginations gone wild.

"Stop girls, it seems that we can't really get a right answer for now. Wait, do you guys remember that last time I've told you guys that Seohyun was acting strangely? I saw she hid her phone behind last time." Taeyeon concluded.

"Was she texing with someone? That's a really strange phenomena since she doesn't use her phone much usually." Hyoyeon glared.

"Ok girls, let's end our wild guessing and wish our maknae a wonderful day!" Sooyoung stood up.

(In Seohyun's Room......)

She was picking her outfit in her room.

She wanted to leave a good impression of herself in Yonghwa's mind.

"Mhmmmmm. What should I wear? These two are really gorgeous, I can't make up my mind." Seohyun mumbled to herself as she took two of her favourite dresses.

Then, she decided to seek for her unnie's opinion.

"Tiffany unnie! Come over my room, I need your opinion on this!" Seohyun shouted.

Tiffany, on the other hand, was surprised when she saw the two pretty dresses on Seohyun's bed.

"Unnie, which do you think is nicer and look good on me?" Seohyun asked.

'Omo. Is she going to wear one of these dresses? Strange indeed.' Tiffany thought to herself as Seohyun usually wear simple outfit. Even when she is going out.

"Unnie?" Seohyun was getting a bit of impatient.

"Oh yes. Hmmm I think the floral dress will look good on you while the another one is quite dull in colour." Tiffany answered.

"Ok unnie, thank you so much for your opinion! It means a lot to me!" Seohyun couldn't hide her excitement.

'Mwo? It means a lot to her? Things are getting more weird.' Tiffany mumbled in a silent tone.

Seohyun was excited but also nervous at the same time.

In total, she only met Yonghwa once and today they'll be meeting each other in person again.

She told herself not to show her nervousness in front of Yonghwa.

She did her makeup and when she was going out, the members observed her from the top to the bottom.

"Bye unnies! Have a nice day ahead!" Seohyun bidded goodbye to them.

"Stay safe, maknae! Have a wonderful day too!" The girls waved to her.

"Did you guys saw that? She's wearing a pretty dress and did her makeup!" Sunny was surprised.

"Yeah we did. Seohyun isn't being her usual self." The rest had the same thought.

(In CNBlue's Dorm)

After preparing the things he needed, Yonghwa was ready to set off to the beach.

Jonghyun's head was filled with question marks as he saw his hyung, who was grabbing a lot of things on his hand.

"Hyung? Where are you going? What's up with all these things?" He questioned.

"Ummm. Nothing, I am going out and I think I'll be late today." Yonghwa replied.

Just at the moment he was about to leave the dorm, JungShin came out from his room with a sleepy face.

"Hyung? You guys are up so early." He mumbled.

"Hyung, where are you going? with these bags?" Jungshin had the same questions as Jonghyun.

"Errrrr. Nothing much. Bye guys, I'm off!" Yonghwa was already in his car and left the dorm.

 (On a Bus)

Seohyun was on the bus and making her way to the beach, as told by Yonghwa through text message.

She was practising the greeting way on her seat.

'Should I use the formal one? Or a normal greeting will do?' She thought to herself.

At last, she decided to greet naturally as she thought that it'll be weird if she greets formally.

She could feel her heart was bumping really fast and thought that she'll die when she meets Yonghwa.

(On the beach)

Yonghwa was the first to reach the beach as he drove his car there.

He settled on a suitable spot and placed the things down like how he wanted the arrangements to be.

Soon, Seohyun reached the beach, too and she could see a familiar figure under a shady tree.

The impression of Yonghwa was deep in her head, since the last time they met unexpectedly.

She picked up her courage all she had and made her way to the spot where Yonghwa was.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun-ssi." Yonghwa was the first to greet as he knew that Seohyun would be awkward that time.

"A..nnyeong, Yonghwa-ssi." Seohyun greeted back, she could feel that her heart skipped a beat.

"Don't just stand there, have a seat over here." Yonghwa wanted to break the awkward silence.

Seohyun sat awkwardly opposite to him and bit her lips.

"What's wrong? Don't be nervous, just be your usual self. Teach you something, just joke around like me whenever you feel nervous. Keke." Yonghwa tried to ease her nervousness.

In fact, he was also nervous at the time, but to make the situation better, he had to be brave and make Seohyun feels more comfortable when she was with him.

"Nae." Seohyun agreed with him.

Yonghwa then started a topic with her and since they're both from the entertainment industry, they can easily break the ice between each other.


That was brain-bursting for me but I hope you guys like it so far! ^_^

The celebration will be more exciting in the coming chapter 8 and so, like usual, stay tuned! :D

UPVOTES, COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBERS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME~

(c)sugarcandies