Chapter 8

Gogumas

 


"So Seohyun-ssi, when is SNSD going to end the promotions?" Yonghwa asked.

"I'm not sure about that. But why are you asking that?" Seohyun replied.

"Ummm. Just want to know when you'll be free from your album promotions." He mumbled.

"Oh." Seohyun gave a short reply as she couldn't find more suitable words to add in. 

*He's asking me when I'll be free, is he thinking of asking me out on other days?* She thought to herself as she slightly blushed.

"Look at the feast I've prepared, let's tuck in." Yonghwa said as he pointed to the food.

"Woah. That's a lot! You've prepared it by your own?" She was amazed.

"Yup, I've prepared them by reading the recipe book, but some of the food were bought from outside."Yonghwa answered truthfully.

She couldn't believe that there's still a guy that can put so much efforts in preparing meals.

"Why? Is there anything wrong with the food? Or is it awful to eat?" Yonghwa caringly asked.

She quickly shook her head. "No, it's already good enough to eat especially when it's prepared by a male."

Yonghwa's heart was filled with bliss and happiness after hearing that.

After eating and chatting, the darkness started to roll in.

Yonghwa invited Seohyun to take a stroll along the sea shore as they'll get to watch the sunset.

They sat on a bench near to the sea shore.

"Look, the sun is starting to set." Yonghwa pointed to the orangish red sun which was setting down fast.

"Woah! It's really beautiful. I barely get a chance to see sunset." She was enjoying the view.

The pair enjoyed the view of the sunset as they're usually busy with the packed schedule.

That was the really precious moment they had together.

At night, the beach was lighted up with colourful lights and shining stars in the sky make the place even more beautiful.

After thinking for the whole yesterday night, Yonghwa had came up with an idea of giving Seohyun a surprise.

"Seohyun-ssi, I'll go to the toilet for a while, stay here." He went into his car sneakily without Seohyun knowing it.

After twenty minutes, Seohyun started to wonder why Yonghwa wasn't back yet.

'What could have happened to him? I hope it's just my wild imaginations.' She mumbled to herself.

And then, due to her uneasiness, she started to ask for people's help.

But to her dissapointment, she couldn't even find a sight of people passing by.

She let out a long sigh and prayed nothing should have happened to Yonghwa.

Finally, she saw a man who was passing by, she reached out and asked for his help.

"Sorry but I have a friend inside the toilet, it has been a while but he's not back yet, can you help me to check inside?" She pleaded.

"Ummmm. Sure." The guy nodded and Seohyun felt relieved.

The guy went into the toilet and checked every edge of it, finding that there was no one in the toilet.

On the other hand, Yonghwa was laughing hysterically behind his car and covering his mouth with his hand when he heard the conversation between Seohyun and the guy.

He's overjoyed when he knew that she's worried about him.

"There's no one in the toilet, I've checked the whole place." The guy went out from the toilet and told her about it.

"Really? Have you checked every single door?" Seohyun was confused and getting more worried.

"It's real. I've checked all of them. I have no point to lie." The guy said.

Then, Seohyun was left with a confused face, she didn't know what to do next.

Suddenly, a familiar figure which was wearing a black suit shown up.

"Isn't that Yonghwa? That's what he's wearing today." Seohyun wasn't really sure about that as the lights went out, like so suddenly.

What is the surprise that Yonghwa is going to give her? Why did the lights suddenly went out?