Chapter 9

Gogumas

As the figure walked towards Seohyun, the decorative lights which were down just seconds before, were back again.

This time, she could finally see the face of the figure. It turned out to be Yonghwa, the person she thought was missing just now.

Yonghwa was singing the birthday song, making his way to her while there was a cake on his hand.

She was so surprised and was touched by his efforts, but not showing it in front of Yonghwa.

"Happy Birthday to you, Seohyun-ssi!" He wished her a happy birthday as he put down the cake.

"Thank you!" Seohyun thanked him and blew the candles out.

"Since I don't really know what's your favourite flavours so, sorry for that." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"It doesn't matter because this is already nice enough for me." She was eating the cake as she remembered something.

"Umm. Where did you go just now? You know I was panicking just now?" Seohyun didn't take it serious, she was just joking.

"Ahh, I'm really sorry! Sorry for the long wait, and I lied to you too. Can you forgive me?" He was taking it serious and apologised umpteen times to her, but he was overjoyed too, knowing that she was worried about him.

"Sure. Actually I was just teasing you, keke. Thank you for everything you've prepared today, I am really happy." Seohyun expressed her gratitude for him.

"I'm glad to hear that." His mouth curved and formed a big smile.

Before leaving, the two went to the sea shore again, for a stargazing.

They sat on the same bench like what they did in the evening.

"Look at the stars over there, they're shining so bright, how beautiful is the sky at night." Yonghwa pointed to the sky and was mumbling to himself.

Seohyun didn't make a sound as she wanted to relax herself in this beautiful night.

As she was watching the shining stars, she crossed her fingers and prayed.

*I hope everything will be smooth for everyone around me, may god bless us. And this man beside me, too.*

Yonghwa saw that and asked her about it.

"What are your wishes, Seohyun-ssi?" He asked as he looked at Seohyun.

She avoided his eyes and answered. "I hope that my unnies and my family will have a peaceful life." 

Yonghwa was so attracted by her, she had both inner and outer beauty, she was such a kind-hearted girl.

Afterwards, the two packed up all their stuff and cleaned up the place.

While Seohyun was about to dial numbers on her phone, he grabbed the chance to send her back.

"Seohyun-ssi, do you mind if I drive you back to your dorm? We're on the same direction anyways." He asked.

She hesitated a bit, but nodded since it was already late, she didn't want to disturb the members.

It was already 11pm when they reached SNSD's dorm.

"Thank you for sending me back, I had a fabulous day. Good Night." Seohyun bidded goodbye to Yonghwa.

"It's my pleasure, Good Night." He greeted as he drove back to his dorm.

At once, Seohyun felt surprised when she saw the lights in the living room were still on.

She felt something was not right.


Hello there! I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and I know it's kinda short .___.

More surprises are coming! ^_^

(c)sugarcandies