Chapter 4

Gogumas

So this is the chapter 4, I really appreciate you guys' comments and also subscriptions! (:

Please upvote too if you like my story ^_^


Tonight, SNSD were in their dorm and gathered up to celebrate their winning on Music Bank today.

As the best cook in SNSD, hyoyeon prepared the dishes for the celebration on the early evening.

"Girlsssss! The dishes are ready!" Hyoyeon announced.

The girls sat on their own "specific" chairs and finished their meals happily.

"Thank you lord for the glory you have honoured us." Seohyun prayed to herself.

Just when she was about to help out with the plates and bowls at the kitchen, she received a message from YongHwa.

Her face immediately became red because of her shyness.

She walked to her own room as she checked the message.

'Congratulations on the winning! I hope to see more of your group's performances!' The message read.

"Did he watch my performance? Omo. I hope he didn't notice me." Seohyun thought to herself and sighed.

Seohyun then picked up her courage and replied back.

'Thank you very much. We'll continue to do our best!'

The two continued without paying much attention to the other members.

On the other hand, Taeyeon mumbled "Isn't Seohyun supposed to be helping at the kitchen now?"

"I have no idea, but I saw her going into her room" Yuri stated.

"I shall check it out." Taeyeon added.

She knocked on the door of Seohyun's room and Seohyun opened the door.

"Unnie, is there anything?" Seohyun seemed to be clueless.

"Mhmm, I think you should be helping at the kitchen? Now?" Taeyeon answered.

"Oh right! Sorry unnie! I'll go now." Seohyun awkwardly hid her phone behind and placed it on her table.

Taeyeon noticed that and became suspicious. After all, she pretended to be her usual self in front of maknae.

"It's okay, be fast because we'll be having a cake later." Taeyeon .

Taeyeon started to spy on Seohyun's every action as she was really curious.

(In CNBlue's Dorm)

All members were in the dorm and they were having pizzas as their dinner.

Started from the second they eat, YongHwa was caught dialing his phone non-stop.

With that, JungShin was even more curious of why Yonghwa was acting weirdly these few days.

After the dinner, he dragged Yonghwa to his room and the other members bursted into laughters seeing their funny behaviour. It was usual for them to see them doing that.

"So, hyung, who was the one you're texting with just now?" He rounded his puffy eyes.

"Was I texting?" Yonghwa pretended to be puzzled.

"Yes you were! Hehe it was so obvious so don't ever lie, who was that?" He laughed sarcastically.

"You go find it out by yourself, I am so lazy haha, make a guess?" 

"Mhmmmmmmmmm.....I don't know. Clue please?" He was really clueless.

"Someone you saw on yesterday. So have a good time guessing! I'm off!" Yonghwa hinted him.

Yonghwa left JungShin a question that made him confused. 

He and his hyung were in the dorm for the whole day, who the heck did they saw? 

The question mark spinned in his head for a long long time.


Hello! (: I will continue the celebration part in the next chapter! 

So, stay tuned and like usual,

Comments, upvotes and subscriptions are much appreciated! :D

(c)sugarcandies