Chapter 3

Gogumas

Oh no, I accidentally shut off my computer without saving the whole chapter as a draft, pabo me. -___-"

Anyways, I hope this will be a better one :D


Started from the day the girls started to prepare for the comeback, it has been a month long.

It was the day for their second comeback stage, they were on their way to the KBS building.

(On The Van)

"Are you guys excited for the performance, I can't wait!", Tiffany was so excited that she couldn't wait any longer.

"Nae!" Hyoyeon and Sooyoung shouted.

As usual, maknae Seohyun was playing with her fingers and trying to ease her nervousness.

This happened even though they have performed up to countless times.

"Omo, I'm so nervous, what should I do now?" She expressed her anxiety.

"Don't worry maknae, you'll just need to do your best later and see, there are so many of us here!" Taeyeon tried to console her and joking at the same time to help with her condition.

"Fighting!" The girls cheered.

(In CNBlue's Dorm)

JungShin was the only one with YongHwa in their dorm.

"I heard that SNSD is now having a comeback, have you heard of that too, hyungggg?" JungShin asked.

"I think so?" His reply was short while his eyes were sticking on the TV screen.

"Ehhhh hyung, what are you watching, seriously?" JungShin asked as his brain was full of question marks.

YongHwa couldn't bother him more, finally, it was SNSD's turn to perform.

It was the moment he waited for, or should I say, just waited for Seohyun?

"Kekeke, hyung I caught you! So you were waiting for SNSD and drool over the girls? Now?" JungShin laughed.

"No I'm not!" He defended himself.

He was not going to argue long with JungShin, he was back staring at the TV, not wanting to miss a part of SNSD.

In his mind, Seohyun was so perfect, and she has the pure soul that he admired.

He then decided to search for more details on Internet about Seohyun, including her birthday, too. 

He thought that it was essential for him to know more about her.

(After the performance)

It was the time to announce this week's winner on the chart.

To their joy, the girls won the No.1 spot and they were so happy!

On the stage, they once again thanked their fans for showing them support and love, too.

Of course, YongHwa saw that and felt glad for them.

He smiled like a 'moron' and yes, JungShin noticed that, he was suspicious at the moment, but decided to spy on his hyung.

(In the Music Bank Backstage)

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe this! We've won today!" Jessica screamed in joy.

"Yeahhhhhh! Let's have a blast today!" Yoona suggested. 

The rest of the girls agreed.


Woohoo! Can't believe that I've finished the Chapter 3, and I hope you guys like it! xoxo

Comments and subscriptions are more than welcome! ^_^

(c)sugarcandies