DeerYoong

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

 

Enough of the teasing, let's begin! Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“So, Yoona. Do you know why I invited you here?” manager oppa said, sternly.

 

I looked at him with an equal stare and said, “manager oppa, will you quit that? It doesn’t suit you.”

 

Manager oppa laughed really hard and it made me laugh with him as well. “Oh, Yoong. Am i really that bad at acting?”

 

“Just stick with managing us, manager oppa.” I giggled. “But, seriously, though. Why am i here?”

 

Manager oppa looked at me and sat back on his chair. He called me to come to his office while i’m about to go shopping.

 

He cleared his throat at and asked me, “Have you watched Invincible Youth?”

 

I was surprised with his question. Invincible Youth? Of course, i watched that show but i only watched it when the other girls are watching it. Manager oppa noticed my averting gaze at him and mumbled to himself, “why did i asked her that question? Of course, she watched it.”

 

“Yah! I heard that! No, i do not watch it.”

 

Manager looked at me for a long time and nodded, “whatever you say, JiltuYoong”

 

“Yah! Oppa!” I yelled as he laughed at me.

 

He sat up straight again after laughing and cleared his throat. “Have you watched their latest episode?”

 

I shook my head at manager oppa.

 

“Ok, well, it has something to do with you.”

 

I looked at him confused from what he said. Me? What does it have to do with me?

 

“I don’t understand, oppa.”

 

“Well, let’s just say that there are two girls who said something that made the producers curious.”

 

“Cut the crap, manager oppa. Tell me what you have to say.” I said rudely because i’m too frustrated from all of this.

 

“They want you on the show, too.” Manager oppa said.

 

Me?! On Invincible Youth? It means I get to see Yuri. Oh my God! The opportunity! But wait.

 

I frowned at him, “But i still have to finish filming my drama.”

 

Manager oppa laughed at me and i looked at him, puzzled.

 

“I expect a different reaction from you. Like, ‘oh! I got to see Yuri again! Manager oppa, take me there right now!” he said in a girly voice that made me cringed.

 

“Yah! Cut that! It’s creepy!” I yelled at him. Damn, our manager is so weird. “Of course, i’m happy that i’m going to see Yuri but...” I trailed off after remembering a particular incident.

 

“What’s holding you back, Yoong? I know how much you miss your girlfriend that’s why i asked you immediately about it.”

 

I scoffed at the word, “girlfriend”. Manager looked at me confused when he saw my reaction.

 

“I don’t think I AM Yuri’s girlfriend, yet. Well, for me, she IS my girlfriend, already.”

 

“i thought you’re together. What is that we heard right before she left for that show?”

 

“You know how kkab Yuri is. She answered my proposal to be her girlfriend the minute before she left for that show! After that, i watched few episodes, thinking she might miss me because I AM already her girlfriend but instead, she flirts with that Taewoo and the whole nation is in love with her! I am so confused with her.” I whined.

*

Flashback:

 

“We’re going to miss you Yuri unnie and Sunny unnie.” Seohyun said as she hugged her two unnies.

 

“Yah, the house will be so quiet without the two of you.” Hyoyeon said as she joined the hugging girls.

 

“Just be yourselves and prove to them that we’re not divas okay?” the kid-leader, Taeyeon reminded the girls.

 

Sunny pulled away from the hug and put an arm around Taeyeon. “Yah! Stop reminding us about that stuff. We know what we’re doing.”

 

“It’s just that you’re going to live with other girl groups and audience might compare you.  We have to admit that they treat us differently among other girl groups. I’m just worried.” Taeyeon complained.

 

“Taengoo, stop worrying. Sunny and I will prove to them that we are far more than what they expected of us.” Yuri said as she hugged our leader.

 

Damn, what’s not to love with Yuri? As much as i want to keep her hidden somewhere in our room, there’s nothing i could do but be proud of her. She was chosen to live in a rural area and she didn’t even have second thoughts in joining that show. No matter how much i oppose, she would always reasoned that it will better for our group.

 

I kept on looking at the tanned-skin girl as she said her goodbye to our friends. She hugged and laughed with Sooyoung; bicker with Jessica after hugging Tiffany longer than the others just to tease the ice princess. She turned to look for me and when she locked her eyes with me, she smiled mischievously.

 

She walked up to me, seducing me by swaying her hips. I’ve been courting her for months now after admitting my feelings for her on Valentine’s Day. She told me that I need to prove to her that what i feel for her is real before she could answer my proposal. From then, she enjoyed teasing me, seducing me and playing hard to get. Little did she know, that I’m enjoying it even though she’s tormenting me with her ways. This girl definitely knows my weakness.

 

“Yoongie, are you going to miss me, too?” she said cheekily.

 

I by scoffing at her and crossed my arms, “You wish.”

 

She crossed her arms too and narrowed her eyes, “Yah!” she stomped her feet. I love her when she’s mad. “I’m having doubts if i’m going to answer your proposal or not!”

 

I suddenly stood up straight and bulge my eyes on her. “So, you’re going to be my girlfriend?”

 

She giggled at me, “Silly, Yoongie.” Then, manager oppa called out Sunny and Yuri to get into the car.

 

“Yul, c’mon. Stop teasing and give me your answer already. I’m not going to see you for months.” I whined at her.

 

She came up to me and whispered in my ears, “Tell me you miss me, Yoongie.” She pulled away and grinned at me.

 

I hugged her so tight and said, “Of course, I’m going to miss my KkabYul.” I pulled away and put my best pouty face at her. “How am i going to sleep now that you’re far away?”

 

“Aaww, you can hug my Mickey doll.” She smiled.

 

“That’s not even close to reality!” I complained.

 

“Kwon Yuri! Hurry up we’re going to be late!” manager oppa shouted. Yuri nodded at him and turned back to me.

 

“I better get going before manager oppa get mad. So, no funny business while I’m gone. No other girls, even guys. You know me when i’m jealous.” She said seriously.

 

“Well, does that mean you’re my girlfriend now?” I asked hoping that finally she’s mine.

 

“YURI-YAH!” I heard Sunny shouting from the car.

 

She ran towards the car and yelled, “OOKKAAAYY!!!!”

 

Does that mean we’re together, now? But she’s not even looking at me when she said that.

 

*

“Earth to Yoona?” Yoohoo.” I heard manager oppa called me. I cleared my throat and stared back at him. “Is there something wrong, little girl?” he asked.

 

“Aniyo, i just remembered something.” I smiled weakly at him.

 

“Im Yoona is having second thoughts?” manager oppa grinned.

 

I sighed and looked at manager oppa. “Oppa, does Yuri know that i’m going to join the show?”

 

Manager oppa shook his head and smiled. “We want to surprise her. They want to see her actual reaction upon seeing you.”

 

“Why did you agree at this? What if they speculate something?” I asked.

 

“You know, Yoong, i gotta tell you something. Among all the artists here in SM entertainment, you girls were the least worry of Mr. Lee Soo Man when it comes to dating.”

 

“Really? What if he knew about...”

 

“He knows everything and he’s totally fine with it. He said it’s better if you girls date each other because we can tell the public that you have special bond with one another and things like that.” He chuckled. “Now, i know where Sunny got her skewed brain.” He continued.

 

“So, it’s okay if i show my relationship with Yuri on screen?”

 

Manager oppa thought for a while and said, “Yeah but don’t show too much, do you still want to have privacy with your relationship with Yuri?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Then, you better keep that relationship with her among yourselves. Just show the public your relationship as her best friend.”

 

“What if i can’t help it?”

 

“That is why there is a girl named, Sunny to block you.” Manager oppa grinned.

 

“Damn, female version of Lee Soo Man is scarier.” Manager and i can’t help but laugh.

 

Now, my mind is filled with Yuri and her reaction when she sees me.

 

TBC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE REVIEW :) SILENT READERS, MAKE ME HAPPY WITH YOUR COMMENTS :D