Valentines Special: the arrival of the son of Yoochiri Village

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

A/N: I HOPE YOU'RE STILL ANTICIPATING FOR THIS STORY :) ENJOY.

 

Yoona POV:

 

“1...2...3...4...”

 

“1...2...3..”

 

“1...2...”

 

“1...2...3...4...”

 

“Yah! Yoona, what are you doing?” i heard Sunny unnie called me.

 

“Oh, i’m just stretching, unnie.” I smiled.

 

“What for?”

 

“I’m doing yoga.”

 

“Y-yoga?! You hate yoga like Seobaby’s hate towards guys!”

 

“I’m doing this for Yuri.” I said as i continued with my stretching.

 

“I don’t know why am i asking this but why?”

 

“Because it’s Valentine’s day!”

 

“What does it have to do with yoga?”

 

“Well, i want to be fit so that when Yuri sees me, she’ll say ‘OMONA! Yoona is so hot!’ and then i’ll give her the best present evaaaahhh!”

 

BAM!

 

“Ouch! Unnie~!”

 

“You’re such a byun and it’s too early!” Sunny unnie scolded me.

 

“Fun killer!” I meronged at her.

 

“Yah what are you kids doing here?” village chief asked us.

 

“We’re doing yoga.” I smiled sweetly at him.

 

“Oh, jinja? Well, whatever, call the others, i have an announcement to make.”

 

Sunny unnie came inside the house to call the others. I smiled widely when i saw Yuri walking towards us.

 

Ottoke, she’s beautiful despite Shinyoung unnie’s teasing about her smile lines.

 

Her smile is so yeppuudddaa!!!

 

“Village chief, annyeong!” Yuri greeted.

 

“Annyeong, Yuri. You look beautiful today, are you okay now?” village chief asked.

 

“Ne, Yoona took good care of me.” My goddess grinned at me which made me blush.

 

“Is that so? That’s good we finally have a nurse here.”

 

“No, Yoona is my personal nurse.” Yuri smirked.

 

GASP!

 

Oh my God! I should stop being an idol and study nursing!

 

The village chief chuckled and said, “You’re such a jokester, Yuri-yah.”

 

“Village chief! Annyeong!” Shinyoung unnie greeted as well as the others.

 

“Now, that you’re all here, i have an announcement to make.” Village chief said. “Now, we know that Valentine’s Day is today, right? So i was thinking to invite someone who’s close to me.”

 

“Is it your wife?” Hara asked.

 

“Your dog?” Hyuna followed.

 

“An Idol?!” Narsha unnie spazzed.

 

“An actor?!” Sunhwa seconded.

 

“Won Bin?!” my Yuri asked.

 

Her obsession with Won Bin oppa is not healthy.

 

Aigoo.

 

“SHUT UP!” village chief yelled. “No, you are all wrong. This one is very close to me, he’s like my son.”

 

“Ottoke! A guy!” Narsha spazzed. Again.

 

“Ne. Since, you worked so hard every day at the farm, you are all beautiful, so i will give you a token. I invited a very handsome guy that girls everywhere are going crazy over him.”

 

“Aigoo! Please call him now, we’re dying here!” Sunny unnie yelled.

 

“Aiisshh, you are all guy crazy. Arasso, arasso.” The village chief said. “Okay, i will now call, the son of Yoochiri village, Shinee- Minho!”

 

HHHUUUUWWAAAAAAATTTTTTT???!!!

 

The girls spazz upon seeing the very handsome and very tall, Minho while i scowl upon seeing that smirked. Bleh.

 

I will squeeze the life out of manager oppa when i know why they invited that guy here.

 

Why do i hate Minho?

 

I do not hate him.

 

I loathe him.

 

First, because whenever he has a chance to be with Yuri, he flirts like there’s no other girls around him.

 

Second, because he’s existing.

 

Third, because just because of Yuri.

 

I just hate him.

 

End of story.

 

I felt Sunny unnie’s elbow on my ribs so i snapped at her.

 

“What?!”

 

“You’re growling like a puppy. Stop that or i’ll kill you in your sleep.”  Sunny unnie whispered at me.

 

“What is he doing here, anyways? I just hate him.”

 

“I know how much you hate him but please be good and hide your hatred.”

 

“No.”

 

“WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY?” Sunny unnie glared at me.

 

“I’ll be good and hide my hatred?” I stammered.

 

Sunny unnie is scary and it’s no joke.

 

Evil bunny.

 

“Annyeong, Shinee Choi Minho imnida.” Minho greeted which made the girls spazz again.

 

Ugghh. I hate him.

 

“I heard the village chief said earlier that you are the son of Yoochiri Village. So does this mean you and the daughter in law of Yoochiri village are a couple?” Shinyoung unnie asked as the others cheered.

 

“How about Taewoo oppa?!” Hyomin asked.

 

How about Im Yoona?!

 

Ggggrrrrr.

 

“You can be daughter in law of Yoochiri village’s secret lover.” Hyuna suggested which made everybody cheered.

 

“YAH!” Taewoo oppa yelled.

 

“Seriously, Yuri unnie and Minho oppa look good together.” Hara gushed which made the two blush.

 

“Minho, since you and SNSD are in the same company, who among them is your favourite?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

 

Minho blushed and said, “W-well, SNSD are my sunbaes and also my noonas. B-but my favourite is Yuri noona.”

 

Everybody spazz.

 

Why can’t they spazz over YoonYul?!

 

“May we ask why Yuri is your favourite?” Shinyoung unnie asked again.

 

“Oh, Yuri noona is close not just me but with all of the Shinee members.”

 

GASP!

 

My wife is cheating?!

 

Ottoke! My heart stops dugeun dugeun dugeun for a sec.

 

Why?!

 

How could she

 

do this on me?!

 

BAM!

 

“Ouch!” I whisper-yelled at Sunny unnie.

 

“You looked like being electrocuted there. You’re acting weird, get a hold of yourself.”

 

“I will ask you the same thing when Taengoo unnie cheated on you for Fany unnie.” I meronged at her.

 

“Taengoo wouldn’t. Sica will kill her and i will kill Sica for killing Taengoo.”

 

“Taengoo can’t cheat while you can?” I smirked.

 

I got Sunny unnie there when i saw her opened and closed again.

 

“I will ask you the same thing.” She evilly smirked.

 

“Why you—!” I raised my hands to smack Sunny unnie. I don’t care if she’s my unnie, i just want to smack her right now.

 

“Okay, Minho, now that you’re here, you’re going to choose who among these beautiful girls are going to be your Valentine date.” I heard village chief said.

 

“Oohhh...” the  girls said.

 

“I think Yuri unnie will win because she’s already the Yoochiri’s daughter in law.” Hyuna whined.

 

“But I am the Yoochiri’s daughter!” I unconsciously said.

 

Damn word vomit.

 

“OMONA! Am i sensing a rivalry between Yoona and Yuri?! I can sense that SNSD will break up at this moment!” Shinyoung unnie gasped.

 

No! I want Yuri! Not Minho!

 

I saw Yuri looking at me, well more like glaring at me. I gulped.

 

Ottoke.

 

I could feel Choi Anna is here.

 

She’s much colder than Sica unnie.

 

“Sunny, it’s been nice knowing SNSD through your uncle’s company.” Shinyoung unnie joked.

 

“Yah! you two! Cut it out!” Sunny unnie yelled.

 

“Hwae?! You’re included here too!” Yuri defended.

 

“Jinja? Oh. I guess this is really the end of SNSD.” Sunny said.

 

“Okay! Let’s begin the contest. It will be divided into three: aegyo, talent and Q&A. Whoever Minho choses, she will be the winner.” Taewoo oppa announced.

 

“That’s not fair! Sunny unnie has alot of aegyo.” Hyuna whined.

 

“I don’t even know if i can answer the questions!” Sunhwa whined too.

 

“Aisssh! Stop whining and let the contest begin!” the village chief announced.

 

**

 

“Annyeong, Welcome to Yoochiri Dating Game!” Shinyoung unnie yelled as she flings her arms in the air.

 

She’s such a great MC.

 

“We have these eight beautiful ladies, battling for Yoochiri Village’s son, Minho! Who will be the girl for him? let’s find out! So first challenge is Aegyo that calls for punch challenge!”  Shinyoung unnie continued.

 

I don’t even know why i’m here but because they FORCED me to, i have no choice but to follow orders. I watched as the girls introduced themselves and do their own aegyo that doesn’t seem too pleasing for the aegyo queen. I smirked and looked at Yuri again whose glaring at me.

 

Is she mad that i joined? She might think that i liked Minho.

 

Ottoke, i want to shout,

 

No! I’m not into huge eyes and long frizzy hair kind of guys!

 

I’m into curves, abs and Kwon Yuri!

 

I was about to talk to Yuri when i heard Shinyoung unnie called my name.

 

“Im Yoona, you’re next!”

 

“M-mwo?!” i said with wide eyes.

 

“Yes dumbYoong. You’re getting dumber so please stop hanging out with Yuri! Her dumbness is rubbing off you.” Sunny unnie said as she pushed me to the front.

 

“YAH! Lee Soonkyu!” Yuri yelled.

 

“Let’s see the aegyo of SNSD’s image, Korea’s Ideal girl, IM YOOOOOOONNNAAAAA!”

 

“Oh. Right.” I started but then, i composed myself no matter how much i hate this guy in front of me.

 

“Annyeong! Im Yoona imnida! Annyeong Minho oppa, do you think i’m pretty?” i asked with an over-the-top aegyo that my unnies really hate. Especially Sunny unnie.

 

“YAH! IM YOONA?! YOU THINK THAT’S AN AEGYO?! YOU’RE RUINING OUR IMAGE!” I heard Sunny unnie yelled as i kept my cute face on Minho.

 

Damn, i’m saving this aegyo for Yuri later!

 

Damnit!

 

“N-ne.” Minho stuttered.

 

“Oh, jinja?! Gomawo.” I replied shyly in my aegyo way as everybody cheered at me. I bowed.

 

Thank you, that’s over.

 

“Wow! Minho-sshi, what do you think of Yoona’s aegyo? She’s very beautiful when she does that.” Shinyoung said.

 

“Ne, it’s like a Goddess doing aegyo. Everything is beautiful.” Minho grinned.

 

Excuse me, mister, my Goddess-aegyo is reserved for my Yuri only!

 

Now, i really hate it got exposed.

 

“Yah! you call that aegyo?! Jinja? It’s not even funny!” Sunny unnie complained.

 

“I’m really sorry you’re royal highness.” I said in an aegyo voice that she really hate.

 

“Why you—!” she said as she aimed to punch me.

 

“Next is Yoochiri’s daughter in law, Kwon Yuuuurrrriiiii!” Shinyoung unnie announced as everybody went crazy.

 

I watched as Yuri walked towards the center and looked at me mischievously.

 

I can feel my nose bleeding right now.

 

“Kwon Yuri. Start!”

 

“Annyeong, Minho oppa!  please choose Yuri as your date today.” My Yuri said in a cute aegyo voice with matching actions that is enough to kill me.

 

Hello, God? Can you hear me?

 

Am i dead?

 

“That guy is so lucky. Yuri wouldn’t even use aegyo on me.” Taewoo mumbled to himself. He probably thought that i didn’t hear him but heck, i heard him loud and clear.

 

You know, as much as i hate Taewoo oppa for always flirting with my wife, i couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. He didn’t experience the aegyo of my Yuri unlike me who spent most of my life with a nose bleed due to Kwon Yuri’s charms.

 

Damn, those are the days.

 

“Okay! Now everybody has used their aegyo on Minho-sshi. Next challenge would be: Talent portion!” Sinhyoung unnie announced.

 

We watched the girls do their talents like Hara’s impersonation, Hyuna’s lame jokes, Narsha unnie’s provocative dance, Hyomin’s lame jokes, Sunny unnie’s singing, and Sunhwa’s failed quiz show.

 

Can someone please remind me why am i here again?

 

“Next is Im Yoona! Now, what are you going to do?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

 

“I’m going to a y dance.” I said smugly and turned towards Yuri who smirked.

 

Yes, Yul baby, i’m going to dedicate this dance for you.

 

I started dancing and singing as soon as i heard the music.

 

 I can tell you're looking at me
I know what you see
Any closer and you'll feel the heat
GG
You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me
Every look will make it hard to breathe
T R X
B-Bring the boys out

 

I kept my gaze on Yuri as I danced and sing the song. She, on the other hand, kept her smirk. She obviously know that i’m not dancing for Minho but for her. I don’t give a damn on him right now. My Yuri needs to know that she has nothing to worry about.



Yeah~ You know~
B-Bring the boys out
We bring the boys out (x2) Yeah~
B-Bring the boys out


Soon as I step on the scene
I know that they'll be watching me~ watching me~
Get up
I'mma be the hottest in this spot
There ain't no stopping me~ (That's funny) stopping me~


I know life is a mystery
I'm gonna make history
I'm taking it from the start
Call all emergency
I'm watching the phone ring
I'm feeling this in my heart~ my heart~
B-Bring the boys out

 

When the chorus started playing, i can feel everybody dancing behind me along with Sunny unnie.



Girls' Generation make you feel the heat
And we're doing it, we can't be beat
B-Bring the boys out
We're born to win
Better tell all your friends
'Cause we get it in
You know the girls
B-Bring the boys out

 

And when it comes to my favourite part, i felt Yuri walked behind me and then proceed with her solo.

 

Girls bring the boys out
I wanna dance right now
We can show 'em how the girls get down
Yes we go for more than zero
Number one everyone should know
Check this out

All the boys (x2) want my heart
Better know how to rock and don't stop
Oh Gee
We make you so hot
Girls' Generation we won't stop
B-Bring the boys out



Then, the two of us started dancing like this is our Troublemaker dance 2.0.

 

Told ya, we can make a really hot couple!

 

I finished the dance and bowed in front of everyone. I felt Yuri tapped my as she walked away from me to get back beside Hyomin and Sunny.

 

She did tap my , didn’t she?

 

I scratched my head in confusion as I looked back at Yuri whose been smirking the whole time she’s listening to Sunny unnie’s nonsense lecture.

 

Aigoo~ Kwon Yuri, you’ll be the death of me.

 

“Last but not the least, Kwon Yuri! Now, what are you going to do for us?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

 

“I’m going to dance.”

 

Oh God! Not that y dance again!

 

I don’t think i could make it alive until our wedding day because of blood loss!

 

Yuri-yah, please do Gangnam style or Gentleman to keep me alive!

 

Oh wait...

 

Not those two dance...

 

Kwon Yuri can make it alot ier.

 

Aigoo~.

 

Superstar
Where you from, how's it going?
I know you
Gotta clue, what you're doing?
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby



I kept my gaze downward as Yuri danced and it’s not because i don’t want to see her dance but its because when i look at her, i might die right there with her iness. I saw Yuri walked up to me and tilt my chin up to look at her. I read her lips as if she’s asking me to watch her which made me nod involuntarily.

 

I need to listen to my wifey, you know.

 

I’m a very obedient seobang.

 

Look at you
Gettin' more than just a re-up
Baby, you
Got all the puppets with their strings up
Fakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em
I know what you are, what you are, baby



She danced in front of me and then when the song reached to chorus she walked back to the center and dance.

 

“Aigoo, how can this girl be so kkab and y at the same time?” Taewoo oppa asked himself again.

 

I coudn’t help but agree with Taewoo oppa.

 

You see, if others have the questions like

 

Why there’s night and day?

 

Or how do birds fly?

 

Or why does G Dragon changes his hairstyle and color every single time?

 

My ultimate question in life is,

 

How can Yuri be so kkab and then she can go y?

 

How is that possible?

 

I mean imagine Rilakkuma being y while being cute...it’s just...wrong.

 

But with Yuri...

 

Damn, she’s perfect.

 

I don’t know why i’m beside him but i need to feel sorry for this useless rival of mine. He has all the bad luck when it comes to my wifey. So since we feel the same wrath towards that bug-eyed Minho, i need to support him then when Minho leaves, i’ll continue my wrath towards Taewoo oppa.

 

You know what they say,

 

Keep your friends close but keep your enemies, closer.

 

Bwahahahahahahaha!

 

Womanizer, Woman-Womanizer 
You're a womanizer, 
Oh womanizer, Oh you're a womanizer, baby
You, you, you are
You, you, you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer


Boy, don't try to front
I, I know just-just what you are, are, are (x2)

(You) You got me going
(You) You're oh so charming
(You) But I can't do it
(You) Womanizer

Boy, don't try to front
I, I know just-just what you are, are, are (x2)

(You) You say I'm crazy
(You) I got you crazy
(You) Your nothing but a
(You) Womanizer



“I think that song is for you, Yoong.” Sunny unnie whispered at me.

 

I glared at her and mumbled, “I think it’s for you, unnie. I am faithful to my wifey.”

 

She scoffed, “oh please.”

 

“I got lots of proof that i am faithful, unlike you, you let Hyomin all over you.”

 

SMACK!

 

“Serves you right for not respecting your unnie, Im Yoona.” Sunny unnie meronged.

 

I may not die in blood loss but i’m sure going to die in internal haemorrhage with Sunny unnie’s violence.

 

“Okay, that was a hot performance from Kwon Yuri. Minho-sshi, how was it?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

 

“I’m impressed. I like it. Very much.” Minho smiled.

 

You’re not going to like it if i’m going to kill you silently with chopsticks!

 

“So our last challenge is...the Question and answer portion. All of the girls will answer this ultimate question: What is your ideal date?” Shinyoung unnie announced as the others thought of impressive answers for Minho.

 

When the time to think of answer is up, everyone answered in their own way. Like,

 

“My ideal date would be somewhere by the beach so i could wear a beautiful bikini and after we have dinner, you know what happens next?” Narsha unnie asked Minho which made Shinyoung unnie tackled the byun unnie for giving answers that is not suitable for young people.

 

“My Ideal date would be in the car as we watch the rain.” Hara said.

 

“Woah! Why?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

 

“Nothing, i just want it that way.” Hara answered.

 

Aigoo.

 

“My ideal date would be at the club so we could dance Troublemaker!” Hyuna answered which made her tackled again by Shinyoung unnie for being a byun at a very young age.

 

“My ideal date would just lounging around, watch movies, drawing stuffs on a paper together and things like that.” Sunhwa grinned. “I just don’t want to spend money. It’s sweet when it’s priceless.”

 

Sunhwa got some smooth moves there.

 

“My ideal date would be eating ice cream and stroll at the park at night.” Sunny unnie said proudly.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because my Taeng—i mean, i want my date to be an ice cream lover like me so we could share it.” Sunny unnie said giddily.

 

“My ideal date would be Sunny!” Hyomin said abruptly.

 

We just facepalm at her and let her be. Her obsession towards Sunny unnie is very unhealthy. Now it’s time for my wifey to answer the question. I need to listen and take down notes about this.

 

“My ideal date would be a picnic somewhere like a top of a hill or a valley, any place where i could over look a view or skyline. It’s sweet especially when it’s sunset and soft music is playing.” Yuri smiled sweetly.

 

I looked around me and saw that they’re all absorbed with Yuri and Minho’s interaction right now so i grabbed this opportunity to text manager oppa for my Valentines surprise.

 

What? I asked Jessica unnie for techniques so i got a secret phone to contact manager oppa for everything that involves Yuri.

 

I hide my phone back in my pocket when Shinyoung unnie asked me, “What about you, Yoona-sshi?”

 

“Uh...my ideal date would be...” I looked at Yuri who’s expecting an answer. “I ..i don’t have one.”

 

“Hwae?!”

 

“I don’t have one because as long as i’m with the person i truly like is what makes it romantic.” I smirked when i saw Yuri grinned at my answer.

 

The girls went ‘awww’ upon hearing my answer.

 

That’s how smooth Im Seobang is.

 

“So now, its time for Minho to choose her date, who would it be?” Shinyoung unnie said.

 

We all stood up at the center, hands clasped together as Minho positioned behind us. He would tap the girl he wanted to be his date.

 

“What would you do if Minho chooses Yuri?” Sunny unnie whispered at me.

 

“I’ll hire the city hunter to kill him in an instant.” I grumbled.

 

SMACK!

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Choding!”

 

“Yah! stop hitting Yoona.” I heard Yuri said.

 

Aigoo. My wifey is so worried about me.

 

“I just need to straighten her up. Her brain is a mess.” Sunny unnie reasoned.

 

“Minho-sshi, please choose your date.”

 

“Well, when i saw this girl, i always find her cute and funny...” Minho started.

 

Dugeun...

 

Dugeun...

 

Dugeun...

 

“her smile is very pretty as well as the way her eyes shine...”

 

Dugeun...

 

Dugeun...

 

“So the girl i choose is...”

 

If he choose Yuri I will—

 

GASP!

 

I couldn’t believe it!

 

“I choose Sunhwa-sshi.”

 

OMONA! Troopers everywhere, this calls for celebration!!!!

 

“Wait, you said earlier you like Yuri, why did you chose this white as paper, Sunhwa?”

 

“I like Yuri-sshi but i see her as a sunbae and noona. I don’t think i could see her as more than that.” Minho said.

 

Damn, i was about to call City Hunter on him.

 

“So congratulations, Sunhwa-sshi, you finally have a date this Valentine’s day.”

 

“YEAAAAHHH!”

 

**

 

“Slow down, Yoong, where are you going to take me?” I heard blindfolded- Yuri grumbled as i lead her to the woods.

 

No, byun people, i’m not going to do a re-enactment of 50 shades here in the woods.

 

I could but i have alot of respect with my wife and the mother of my future kids.

 

“Be patient, Yul, we’re almost there.” I said as i lead her up the hill. When we finally reached the top, i removed the blindfold on Yuri’s eyes and i can’t help but to giggle when i saw the look on her face.

 

“OMONA! It’s beautiful!” Yuri gasped. “Y-Yoona, you did all these? H-how? We’re—“

 

“I asked manager oppa to prepare a picnic at the top of the hill like what you wanted. He told me that it’s not easy to find a hill like this but he made it work.” I said shyly.

 

“H-how?”

 

“I have my ways.” I grinned.

 

Yuri smiled as she looked at what i prepared for her. Manager oppa prepared a picnic for us at the top of the hill overlooking the sunset.

 

“This is very sweet, Yoong.” She smiled at me.

 

“You like it?” I smiled and she nodded.

 

We went silent, just looking at the beautiful view when Yuri hugged me.

 

“Thank you for doing this. You absolutely know how to make me happy.”

 

“Anything for you.” I mumbled.

 

We pulled away from each other to open the basket full of foods. My stomach automatically growled upon seeing those.

 

“Someone’s hungry, I see?” Yuri teased.

 

“Yeah, all those challenges at the contest made me hungry.” I whined as Yuri feed me a piece of kimbap.

 

 We went into a comfortable silence as we kept on feeding one another. My mind is buggled with questions i wanted to ask. Since no one’s here, i wanted to ask Yuri a question.

 

“Yul?”

 

“Ne, Yoong?”

 

“Were you mad at me earlier?”

 

“What?”

 

“When i said that i’m the daughter of Yoochiri.”

 

“Ahh, aniyo. I’m not mad. I just thought you like him.”

 

“No! Never.”

 

Silence.

 

“So, were you upset when you didn’t win the contest? Do you like Minho?”

 

“Aniyo.” She said shyly.

 

I looked at her, waiting for more from her.

 

“I don't like Minho. He's just a good dongsaeng to me. And it's because i know you’ll do something special for me.” She grinned.

 

“So you’re expecting this?” I asked as i flung my arms in the air.

 

“Well, not as special as this but i know you’ll do something.”

 

Silence.

 

I looked around to hide my blush when i saw a speaker near the picnic basket. Attached to it is an mp3 player. I opened it and look for a perfect song for Yuri. When i saw it, i press play.

 

In the thick darkness, you seemed to be precarious
Lots of people are going through terrible lonely days
You, who have been lingering behind
In the whispers
Take my hand...

 

“Dance with me?” I offered which she gladly accepted.

 

I, I will be there
Tall walls in this world
Are stopping you too
I will, I will be there,
Be on my small shoulders
So you can lean and rest

 

As we swayed back and forth to the rhythm of the music, I felt Yuri tightens her arms around me and leaned her head on the crook of my neck.

 

Aigoo. This is perfect.

 

Now, don’t be scared anymore
I will always be there
Your bright smile
Is where the light is found

 

“I could get use to this.” She mumbled.

 

“Ne.”

 

“I’m so happy, Yoongie.”

 

“I’m glad you are.”

 

I, I will be there
Tall walls in this world
Are stopping you too
I will, I will be there,
Be on my small shoulders
So you can lean and rest

 

“Just keep doing things like this, okay?” she said.

 

“You don’t need to remind me.” I grinned.

 

“Good. If you keep that up, good things come your way.”

 

“Jinja?” I gasped.

 

She giggled, “Jinja.”

 

We continued swaying along the song as the sun sets behind us. I’m not going to lie that nothing’s more of a er than the mosquitoes but gladly, manager oppa provided us our tennis-shaped insect killer. I swatted those bastards out of my Yuri.

 

Yuri giggled as i treated those mosquitoes like tennis balls as we walked back to the Yoochiri village.

 

TBC.

________________________________________________________________________

SO? HOW WAS IT? DO YOU LIKE IT???

PLEASE COMMENT :)