A teaser ;)

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

Annyeong my chingus~!

I know its been a long time since i updated here. Mianhe *bows*. i just want to let you know that i'm not going to abandon any of my fics because my goal is to end all of it *cross fingers*. Anyways, to all of you who were quite disappointed to where this story is heading. It's a romantic comedy and i'm going to stay it that way. I just need a little drama to understand Yuri's POV and as much as i want to make it funny, it can't be because the back story is so sad. 

But nevertheless, i would like to thank you for your suggestion on what Yoona should do because in a way, Yuri hurt her and after a very long process of thinking (very, very, long process, i might add ^^) i finally decided a plot for the next chapter as i remained faithful to my genre which is romantic comedy/ fluff :)

It's not yet done, actually i'm not yet halfway done because of many things that real life is requiring me to do and of course, i want to write this beautifully and fluffy (what? kekekekeke) 

Here is the sneak peek that i'm going to post in a few days! Please, wait for it!

 

Yoona POV:

“Unnie, let me ask you a question.” I mumbled.

 

“What is it, my dongsaeng?”

 

“What if you’re in my situation and Taeyeon unnie is in Yuri’s. You took her love for granted and you didn’t realize how much she loves you. You hurt her many times.  And now that you’re so in love with her, she’s scared to love you back. What will you do, unnie? Will you give up or will you prove to her that you can love her more than she could?”

 

Sunny unnie thought for a while and mumbled as she sighed,

 

“Maybe i will be as crazy as you are, Yoong. I will never stop until Tae-Tae will love me again. That’s how much i love her.” She smiled her infamous smile and it made me smile back.

 

“That’s what i’m going to do, unnie.” I grinned.

 

“Arasso, my dongsaeng!” Sunny unnie pat my head. “But now, will you please stop playing that boyband song, it’s getting on my nerves!”

 

“But unnie~! Boyband songs is the essence of life!” I whined.

 

BAAAMMMM!

 

“Stop that! It’s really irritating especially if you kept it on repeat!” Sunny unnie yelled.

 

er!

 

“Stop hitting me!” I yelled back.

 

“Stop playing that song!” she glared.

 

Instead of listening to her, i resumed on playing the song again.

 

BAAM!!

 

BAAM!!

 

BAAM!!

 

“Alright! Alright! Just stop hitting me like a drum!” I said while cowering from Sunny unnie’s hit.

 

Evil Bunny!

 

I will call Taengoo unnie and use my irresistible aegyo on her!

 

Sunny unnie stopped her torture at me and glared.

 

“Arasso. Just stop with the boyband songs, Yoona and do what you’re supposed to do.”

 

“What is it, unnie?”

 

“Unleash your Im Yoona charms.” Sunny unnie smiled.

 

DING!

 

Like a bulb, i grinned.

 

“Oh yeah!” I smirked as i rubbed my hands together. “Kwon Yuri, prepare for my charm that you can’t resist!”

TBC.