Epilogue: Special Chapter ^^

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

FINALLY! I'VE FINISHED AHEAD OF MY DESIRED TIME! :) I KNOW YOU'RE WAITING FOR THIS SO HERE IT IS. ENJOY~!

 

***

YOONA POV:

FEW YEARS AFTER…

“ANNYEONG HASEYO! THIS IS SEO JU HYUN, YOUR VILLAGE CHIEF. I WOULD LIKE TO GREET EVERYONE GOOD MORNING. IT’S A GREAT DAY TODAY FOR ANOTHER HEALTHY FACTS. DID YOU KNOW…”

 

AAARRGGHHHH!

Why does it has to happen to me every single day of my life?

Damn it.

 

I know all of you were wondering why Seohyun became the village chief. Yes, SNSD’s maknae Seohyun is our village chief. There are various reasons why she’s the village chief, why were still at the idol village and while I’m still miserable.

You’re probably all, ‘Oh, she’s married with Yuri, she’s supposed to be happy. Blah blah blah.’

Well, I’m absolutely happy with Yuri. I have no problem, really. We’re a very happy married couple that has no intension of divorcing each other like ever.

 

But sometimes things annoy me on a daily basis.

 

Like, Seohyun’s non-stop lecture about healthy eating and her healthy campaign.

 

Seriouslly! She’s like Ban Ki Moon slash Kim Jong Un!

 

I know you’re all on the edge asking why Seohyun is our village chief? Well, I’ll summarize what happened.

After the “Coming out incident” and our marriage, many of the idols started to follow our footsteps and admitted their relationships with their co-member or whomever they like.

 

All I got to say is…EVERYBODY’S GAY!

 

Well, the public were alarmed of the gayness of the idols which is bollocks by the way.

 

EVERYBODY TURNS GAY IN THE KPOP WORLD!

 

So, anyways, all the idols were put into Yoochiri village like a sort of “punishment” for us.

 

I don’t even…

 

So we have here a small town. So to have a leader on our town, the public, appointed Seohyun as the village chief because:

  1. She’s a part of the nation’s number one girl group
  2. Despite that she’s the maknae, she’s the most mature among us
  3. She’s very intelligent
  4. Among our gayness, she’s the only straight person like her virtues
  5. She’s the sane person among us
  6. I can’t think of anything to say

Now, our Seobaby, Seorobot, Mother Seoresa, the most perfect human being is our village chief and she’s evil.

 

Kekekekeke…Kidding.

 

“…KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR LISTENING FOR MY HEALTHY DAILY FACTS, MY BELOVED PEOPLE. THIS IS YOUR VILLAGE CHIEF, SEO JU HYUN, WISHING YOU A HEALTHY WAY OF LIFE. PYOONG~!”

Atlast! She’s done. I rolled on to my back and find the other side of my bed empty. Of course, my wife always woke up early to prepare breakfast.

My life being married to y kkab Kwon Yuri has never been better. She’s very caring and very wonderful wife.

 

I know you’re dying to know any byun moments with her~!

I’m not gonna share anything but I gotta say…

I’M SUCH A LUCKY MOTHER FATHER GENTLEMAN!

Kekekekeke

BBBAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!

 

“YAH! SUNNY  UNNIE!” I yelled at the culprit.

I sat up and saw not Sunny unnie but Sooyoung holding a rolling pin.

“Damn! I’m dying to do that! Good thing Sunny is in a good mood today for letting me do that!” Sooyoung fist pump into the air.

“C’mon, Yoong, breakfast is ready. I’m hungry!” Sooyoung ran outside before I could even react.

 

Damn.

 

I know you’re wondering why Sunny unnie and Sooyoung is in our house?

Well, they kinda living with us.

Since we’re living in Yoochiri like the rest of the idols and Seohyun is the village chief, we decided to live near each other. Actually, every group lives in a compound where they could all live together. So, our house were just beside each other!

I nursed my head while I made my way outside our house. We decided to have one big kitchen connecting to our individual houses so that we could spend our meals together even we’re all couples.

“Good morning, my wife!” my wife, Yuri, greeted me with a kiss on my forehead.

“morning.” I mumbled while I glared at Sooyoung whose doing her Shin chan dance with Taeyeon.

“Why so grumpy? And why are you nursing your head?” Yuri asked worriedly.

“Well, someone woke me up with a rolling pin!” I yelled, making sure that Sooyoung would hear which she obviously ignored.

“aaaww, my poor choding.” Yuri tapped my head softly. “why don’t you sit here and I’ll get your breakfast.” She smiled which made my head okay. I smiled back.

While I’m waiting for my breakfast to be served, I watched Yuri, Hyoyeon unnie and Sunny unnie prepare our breakfast while Sooyoung and Tae unnie who were dancing a while ago, were now playing with our “children” along with the JeTi couple.

 

Who were our children you ask?

 

Well, now that were all living individually with our couples, we decided it will be fun if we have “children”.

Dandyu couple have their emo-poodle, Ginger; HyoYoung couple have three little rascals, Suri, Cherri and Mori; YongSeo couple have a very quiet Dubu ; Yuri and me have our playful Hani and JeTi couple have Prince.

 

Now don’t get me started with Prince.

Kekekeke

 

“Wow! Breakfast is ready!” Seohyun exclaimed as she made her way to the kitchen, Yonghwa oppa in tow. All of us gathered around the table to eat our breakfast like we usually do every day.

“JALMEOKGETSUMNIDA!” we yelled and started eating.

Despite my food war with Sooyoung, Yuri always make sure that I’m eating properly so she also prepared a meal just for me.

“Yah! How come Yoona has that all to herself? Are we having favouritism here, now?” Sooyoung said while chewing her food.

“My wife did it for me and because you hit me earlier!” I meronged at her.

“Yah! Hyoyeon-ah~! How come you’re not like Yuri?  Where’s my meal?!” Sooyoung yelled at Hyoyeon unnie.

Hyo unnie looked up at Sooyoung  whose busy feeding their dogs.

“Are you Won Bin?” Hyo unnied asked which made Soo shook her head. “No. So no extra meal.” She said and went back on feeding the dogs.

“YAH!” Sooyoung yelled which made us laugh.

“Soo, just shut up.” Sunny unnie said simply.

We went on eating silently. I looked around that everybody is busy eating and feeding dogs like we normally do, just then, I thought of an idea.

I want to get back at Sunny unnie for pranking me by using Sooyoung unnie as the bait.

 

I am not Im choding for nothing.

Kekekeke

 

“Sunny unnie?” I asked which made Yuri elbowed me.

 

She knows I’m up to something.

 

Sunny unnie pulled away from Taengoo unnie whose busy feeding her.

“Ne?”

“I got a question to ask since this one bothers me too much.” I started.

“O…kay..?” Sunny unnie asked me cautiously.

“You’re Ginger’s daddy right?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“But I saw on your SNS when you talked to the fans that you’re also Prince’s dad? Are you having an affair with Fany unnie? Does Sica unnie and Taeng unnie knew about this?”

Sunny unnie bulged her eyes out and yelled, “IM YOONA! YOU BETTER RUN NOW OR I’LL KILL YOU!”

I stood up from my seat and started to run fast as I could.

 

**

 

After that incident at breakfast, I earned two lump on the head after Sunny unnie hit me with a pan. Instead of supporting me, my wife made me apologize for teasing Sunny unnie.

 

Seriously? Do I have a wife or a mom?
 

Now, we have to go to the field and work our off. I know we’re all idols and all that but here in Yoochiri, we’re village people. Like every man in our household, we have to earn a living for our family. So, Sooyoung unnie, Sunny unnie, and me were the ones who worked in the field and Yonghwa oppa is our “boss” since he’s the village chief’s husband.

 

How about our wives?

 

Well, since our sister is the village chief, we must do something to help our village as well. Taengoo unnie is into cosmetology so, since all of us were idol, she fixes hair and nails of the idols around the village, she also part time as a singer in one of Super Junior oppa’s café. If she has time to spare, she’s always on Instagram. Hyoyeon unnie, on the other hand, loves to cook, so she taught other idols to cook instead of eating ramyeon most of the time. During winter, she also taught skiing but I don’t get it because our place has no snow during winter. Anyways, my wifey, Yul, teaches yoga but she quit since she wanted to focus as a housewife. While everyone is being old school and all, it’s a complete opposite when it comes to JeTi couple.

We all know how Sica unnie despise doing manual labor. Heck, she should’ve joined us but instead, she brought all her wealth all the way here in the small village and built a mansion that you could only see in Hollywood. It’s like Beverly Hills 90210-slash-The Hills-slash-Gossip Girl-slash-Keeping up with the Kardashians! She even brought her butler, her maids, her limo and everything! You could notice her house miles away because it’s the only mansion in the villageand its outrageous pink color care of her wife, Fany unnie. She reasoned out that if she’s going to be in a reality show, she’ll do it the Hollywood way.

 

Damn these Americans.

 

To compromised with her, Seohyun appointed her as the Financial adviser which is absurd because all she advice is to bring Seoul to our old fashioned village.

 

Heol~ she’s more like Sargaent Sica.

 

“Wow, it’s a great day today, I suppose. It’s not too hot to work.” Sunny unnie commented as she shovelled the soil.

“Yeah, I think we’ll do well today.” Sooyoung nodded as she joined in with Sunny unnie’s dig the ground along with me.

“Yah, Yoong?” Sooyoung asked.

“Ne?” I said as I dig the ground.

“How’s meeting Yuri’s family from the US?”

Last weekend we went to Yuri’s family dinner to meet her family from the US. Everybody’s nice and everybody’s good looking.

 

I fit in. daebak!

 

“Hhhmmm, good. They’re all nice.” I commented.

“I heard that Yuri’s younger cousin is all grown up.” Sunny unnie teased.

 

Hhhmmm…I guess Sunny unnie is trying to get back to me.

 

“Vivian? N-ne.” I said simply.

“They also said that she’s somewhat looked like Yuri, yeah?” Sooyoung unnie joined in.

I stopped digging and glared at them. “I know where this is going, unnies.”

“Woah, we’re not saying anything! We’re just saying that little Vivian is all grown up like her cousin unnie.” Sunny unnie defended.

I glared at Sunny unnie, “Yes, she’s all grown up and she’s looking like Yuri but Yuri is hotter because she is ier.”

The two unnies looking at me mischievously.

“So you think that Vivian is y?”

I almost choke on my own saliva, “W-what? N-no!”

“But you said earlier―”

“Shut up! If this was your way for getting me back for the prank earlier then―”

“Woah! Why so grumpy, Im? Are you preggo?” Sooyoung teased.

“W-what?” I gasped.

“Jinja? You’re pregnant?!” Sunny unnie gasped.

“A-aniyo!―”

“Maybe Yuri’s pregnant! I mean she’s getting fat…” Sooyoung commented.

 

HOOOLLLLDDD UUUUPPPP!

WHAT DID SHE MEAN MY WIFE IS FAT?!

YURI IS NOT FAT!

 

“My wife is not fat!” I defended my wife

“Really? Compare her to her 2010 era to 2011 to now? Hhhmm?” Sunny unnie accused.

Well…

2010…she’s hot and y. Those damn thighs and hips. Damn.

2011…she got skinny maybe because we fought at that time. Whatever, she’s still hot.

Now…well, her thighs got leaner and she got curvier and I just want to squeeze her…

Damn, my wife is fat.

IS SHE…? OH MY GOD!

 

“Oh my God! My wife is pregnant.” I just said before I fainted.

 

**

I woke up and Yonghwa oppa said that our work in the field is done since we just spent most of our time bantering. We decided to pick up the girls at their yoga session.

 

SNSD and yoga?

Don’t even ask me.

 

We walked to the yoga center and saw that they were almost done. We watched as the new yoga teacher taught the final pose. The other idols followed her obediently unlike my eeerrr….unnies.

Instead of following the instructor, Taengoo unnie just took photo of butts which the instructor let her be since she’s too stubborn to give her phone back. Hyo unnie did her break dance instead of relaxing.

 

Hi face, meet palm.

FACE PALM.

 

“Damn, your wives are so stupid.” Sica unnie commented as she’s busy scrolling on her phone while holding Prince.

“Yah! You think Fany is smart?” Sooyoung defended Hyo unnie.

“Yah! I AM SMART!” Fany unnie defended herself.

“Atleast Fany was not making a fool of herself during yoga.” Sica unnie retorted.

“Because she can’t do yoga.” Sunny unnie chimed in.

“I CAN DO YOGA!” Fany unnie defended again but everyone seemed to ignore her.

“Yah! How come there are no internet connection here?! I’ll suggest to the village chief to put LTE in this horrible place.” Sica unnie sighed.

“Yah! You don’t even go to this place! You told Seohyun to install LTE to the places where you usually go which is around your mansion only.” Sunny unnie revealed.

“I don’t care. I want to extend it here so when Fany do her yoga, she can have LTE here.” Sica unnie said confidently.

“Uh, speaking of yoga, Yoong, I think the yoga teacher is flirting with your wife again.” Fany unnie told me.

 

WHAT?!

NOT AGAIN!

 

This is not the first time that this thing happened. You see, most of the yoga teacher that has been here flirted with my wifey. I mean, who could’ve resisted my y wife?

 

How did they get kicked out?
 

Well, let’s say I’m not Im Choding, master of pranks for nothing.

Kekekekeke

 

So I marched inside the yoga center and teared off Yuri against that filthy woman.

“Yah! Excuse me, I need to get my wife.” I exclaimed.

“YOONA!” Yuri gasped and smack my head.

OUCH!

“Yah! Why did you do that for?!”  I whined.

“You’re being mean to the new yoga teacher!”  Yuri scolded me and turned towards the teacher. “I’m sorry for my wife’s behaviour, seongsaengnim.”

The yoga teacher seemed taken aback when Yuri told her that I’m her wife.

 

THAT’S RIGHT! I’M THE WIFE!

BACK OFF!

 

“Ah, it’s nothing, Yuri-ssi.” She giggled

SHE GIGGLED?

SHE GIGGLED?!

WHAT IS THAT?!

I glanced over my unnies who’s laughing at me and my situation.

 

WHAT HAPPENED TO SOSHIBOND?

PSSSHH…

SOSHIBOND MY .

 

“Excuse me, who are you?” I interrupt her flirting with my wife.

“Uh,” she giggled, “I’m Nadia. I’m the new yoga instructor.”

“You don’t say.” I rolled my eyes.

 

SMACK!!

 

“Ouch, my wife. Ouch.” I held my head.

“Stop being a .” Yuri rolled her eyes.

DAMNNIT!

“So,uhh…I see that my wife is one of your favorites.” I commented.

“Uh, yeah.” She giggled. “She’s the only normal person here. Plus, she’s absolutely hot.” She whispered but I caught it.

 

WHAT AN EVIL WOMAN YOU ARE.

 

“I mean, Yuri-ssi is a very good student. She’s excelling than everybody else.” Nadia giggled again.

“Well, she’s into yoga, unlike some people here.” I rolled her eyes.

“YAH!” Taeyeon unnie and Hyo unnie chorused.

“Yeah, she’s really flexible and all.” Nadia said coyly.

“I know.” I smirked.

 

SMACK!

 

“WHAT?!” I whined at Yuri again.

“Too much info, Yoong.” She glared.

“Ah, kekeke” I chuckled.

“So, uhhmm…Seongsaengnim, See you tomorrow.” Yuri bid goodbye as she held my hand which I waved proudly.

“Ah, Ne. See you tomorrow, Yuri-ssi. Just practice what you’ve learn today and if ever you have any problems, you know where to find me.” She said bashfully.

“Damn, so aggressive.” Sooyoung snickered along with Hyo unnie.

“She doesn’t need you, teacher, thank you.” I pulled Yuri away from her.

 

I THINK I NEED TO PLOT ANOTHER DIABOLICAL PLAN.

DAMN THIS, YOGA TEACHERS!

 

**

Later that night…

We just cleared out our dinner and we’re enjoying our night talking with each other while were hanging out with our dogs. Sooyoung, Hyo and Yuri were doing their weird dance while the rest of us were laughing, well, except for Sica unnie whose already asleep on Fany unnie’s shoulders.

“YYUUUUUURRRRIIIII-YYYYAAAAHHH~ AANNNYYEEEOOONGGGG!!!” a voice yelled.

Damn, I know that voice.

THAT VOICE IS THE VOICE OF AN EVIL PERSON.

“Here comes trouble.” Sunny unnie whispered to Taeng unnie which I heard perfectly.

“Hi, Yul~!” a beautiful (yuck!) woman appeared  with a casserole on hand.

I rolled my eyes at her nickname to my wife. I immediately walked infront my wake as if I’m protecting her against a monster. In this case, that monster is…

“Bekah-ssi.” Yuri bowed politely.

“Ooohh…my favourite show is on.” Sica unnie woke up and sat up to watch us.

Bekah is our new neighbour who’s obsessed with my wife. She’s gayer than a rainbow but she’s living alone. She’s hoping that she’ll get a chance with my wife but sadly, I’m not going to give her up.

OVER MY CF WORTHY FACE.

“Yuri-ssi, I made you kimchi chigae and tons of food. I hope you like it.” Bekah smiled at my wife.

“Yuri already ate. she’s full already and for the nth time, Bekah-ssi. She’s married now.” I answered for my wife.

“Yuri-ssi, I also cut some fruits for you. It’s healthy.” Bekah ignored me.

OH NO SHE DIDN’T!

“Wow, that’s wonderful, Bekah-ssi.” Seohyun beamed happily but Yonghwa oppa stopped her from saying anything and before I punch her.

“Yah! Stop ignoring me! I’m the wife of Kwon-Im Yuri!” I yelled at Bekah.

“Oh, mianheyo, Im Yoona-ssi. I didn’t see you there.” She apologised which made me scoffed.

“YAH~!” I yelled.

“Uh, thank you for the food, Bekah-ssi. My wife and I along with my sisters will eat it well.” Yuri beamed at her which made her spazz like a fan girl.

“Jinjja?! Ottoke!” Bekah blushed.

“YAH!” I yelled.

“Assa! Thank you for the food, Bekah-ssi!” Sooyoung immediately grabbed the food from Bekah.

“We’ll see you tomorrow, babbye!” Taeyeon unnie bid farewell as she pushed Bekah to the door.

“Oh, Annyeong, Yuri-ssi! See you tomorrow.” Bekah yelled until Tae unnie closed the door.

“Damn, the show was getting better.” Sica unnie sighed.

SICA UNNIE WAS RIGHT, I WAS ABOUT TO PUNCH BEKAH.

DAMN.

**

Yuri and I went to bed without talking to each other. I guess she’s mad at me again for being too jealous.

I can’t help it!

The girls keep on flocking towards her!

As I sat on my side of the bed, I called out Yuri who’s lying on her side with her back towards me.

“Yul wifey?” I called out.

“Hhhmm??” she mumbled.

“Mianhe.” I pouted.

Yuri rolled on to her back and looked at me before she sat up.

“come here.” She said and I immediately went on her side to lay on her shoulder. “You’re quite a character again, today, Im.”

“I know.” I sighed. “It’s just that they’re all flirting with you! I just need to tell them that you already have a wife!”

“But, Yoong. You don’t have to worry because I’m not flirting them back.”

“I know, too but they’re annoying!” I whined.

“You don’t have to do that to every person who come to me.” Yuri reasoned and we went silent.

“Yoong, just because I’m not as vocal as you meant that I don’t love you. I really do. That’s the reason why I married you.” Yuri started.

“Oh, isn’t it because of my beautiful face?” I joked and bat my eyelashes.

“Shush before I kill you.” She taunted which made me silent.

“I guess you should be pregnant so they can leave you alone.” I mumbled. “Are you pregnant?”

“W-what?” she asked incredulously.

“You’re getting fat. I guess you’re pregnant.” I said bluntly.

Well, I guess for years that I’ve been honest with her, this would be the part where I regretted it.

“WHAT?! ARE YOU CALLING YOUR WIFE FAT?! I HATE YOU!” Yuri yelled at me and pushed me away.

“what? I’m just asking because Soo and Sunny unnie told me you’re getting fat, maybe you’re pregnant.”

“STOP WITH THE FAT COMMENT! AND FOR THE RECORD, I’M NOT PREGNANT AND I WILL NEVER BE BECAUSE I’M NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU ANYMORE! HANI AND I WILL SLEEP AT JETI’S TONIGHT!” Yuri yelled but before she could leave, I blocked her way to the door.

“Woah! Wait a minute, did I do something wrong?” I asked.

Yuri rolled her eyes and scoffed, “My God, why did I marry such stupid girl?”

“WHAT?!” I asked in disbelief.

“AAAIISSSHHH…JINJA.” Yuri said as she flopped down the bed and I sat down beside her.

We went quiet again until I broke the silence.

“Mianhe.” I pouted.

Yuri scoffed, “you kept on saying that.”

“Well, this time I mean it. I’m sorry for being too jealous and for calling you fat. You are not fat. You are the hottest creature on Earth. In fact I’m going to submit your profile with your photos to Victoria’s secret to make you their angel but I immediately regretted it because I want you all to myself.” I said sincerely.

“Jinja?” she pouted at me.

OH I WANT TO PINCH THOSE CHUBBY CHEEKS!

EERRR…SORRY.

“Yeah.”

“Are you sure I’m not fat?” Yuri asked shyly. “I noticed that these past few weeks. And being with you and the rest of the girls who were thin, makes me feel insecure.”

I pulled Yuri in a hug and said, “Aaaww, don’t be. I’m sorry for calling you fat, but fat or not, you’re still y for me.”

“Really?” she asked.

“YES! Look at those cheeks! So cute!” I pinched her cheeks.

“YAH!” she slapped my hands from her face before I pulled her into a hug again.

“So, how about the other girls?” she asked.

I rolled my eyes, “I’ll try to be nice if they toned down the flirting.”

“IM YOONA!” she slapped my arms.

“OUCH! Fine! I’ll try to be nice.” I promised.

“Really?”

“Cross my heart until Sica unnie loves cucumbers.” I joked which made her laughed.

We laid back into the bed and hugged each other, just enjoying the silence.

“Yul?” I asked.

“Hhhmm?”

“I’m hungry.”

“YAH!” she slapped me.

“OUCH! TAKE IT EASY WITH THE BEATING!”

“QUIT BEING A CHODING!” She yelled.

“Oh, but you love it.” I smirked which earned another slap.

We banter with each other until we got tired and fell asleep. Tomorrow will be another adventure for YoonYul couple and the rest of the gang.

-END-

*****

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY ^^