Seduction of the black pearl

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

 

Yoona POV:

 

Soft...

 

So  soft...

 

I nuzzled my face to the fluffy thing that i’m laying on. I want to sleep this way forever because it’s so fluffy and it smells like Yuri.

 

“Are you sure that they are idols?” I heard someone said. I guess it’s Huiseok oppa’s voice.

 

“Yeah, i thought they sleep like a princess but i was wrong. Just look at them.” I heard Taewoo oppa said.

 

“Aren’t they too intimate? Look at the way Yoona unnie sleeps.” I heard Hara gushed.

 

“Nah, i guess not. Maybe they are just close and they’re too tired that’s why they’re like that.” Shinyoung unnie defended.

 

If you only knew, people.

 

I roamed my hands all over my “pillow” and felt the softness of it beside my face. I pressed my hands once again and again and again, completely enjoying its softness.

 

“OMO! Look at Yoona! What is she doing?!” Shingyoung exclaimed.

 

“Go wake her up! Our show will get banned if they see this!” Taewoo oppa said.

 

What?! What am i doing?

 

Just then, someone slapped my hand, really hard.

 

I suddenly sat up and glared at the person who slapped my hand.

 

It’s Sunny.

 

“Yah! Why did you do that?!” i screamed at her.

 

“You’re molesting Yuri.” Sunny yelled at me.

 

“Hwae?”

 

I looked at Yuri beside me whose been sleeping with her tongue out.

 

So adorable.

 

“You’re touching her s.” Sunny slapped me.

 

“I didn’t know! I was sleeping!” i retorted by slapping her.

 

Sunny glared at me as if saying, ‘Liar! You’re such a choding and i know what you’re doing, you just want to touch Yuri’s s!’

 

Then, i felt Yuri’s hands creeping on my pyjama-clad legs. But with Sunny’s eagle eye, she quickly slapped Yuri’s hand away.

 

Cruela De Vil.

 

“Yah! What’s with all the screaming?!  It’s too early!” Yuri shouted at us.

 

“Yoona is touching your s Yuri unnie!” Hara exclaimed excitedly.

 

She’s a YoonYul shipper. Well, i hope she is.

 

Yuri gasped and looked around. She saw that everybody is there with us and she’s really surprised that i did that to her.

 

“Jinja?!” she asked me.

 

“I...it’s not like that! I- i didn’t know that i was lay..laying on you and i thought you were a pillow so i touched it.” I blushed.

 

Why am i stuttering?

 

Yuri looked at me and smiled.

 

“Oh, that’s okay. I would prefer it to be you rather than some other people.”

 

OMO! Maybe i’ll do this more often.

 

“Okay, now that everybody is awake, let’s do our morning routine for the week!” Huiseok oppa said, excitedly.

 

“yah! Why are you excited?” Shinyoung slapped Huiseok.

 

“I love yoga!” Huiseok oppa defended.

 

Yoga?!

 

“Yoga? Why are we doing yoga?” i asked Sunny.

 

She sighed and put her arms on my shoulder. “Do you watch this show or not? I thought that this is the reason why you’re here with us.”

 

“Hwae? I don’t like yoga.”

 

“Well, you’ll be thinking twice after this.”

 

“C’mon everyone! Outside!” Yuri yelled as she made her way outside.

 

We changed into comfortable clothes and shoes and made our way outside. I saw that there are yoga mats scattered around as if it’s a real yoga class.

 

Not that i’m doing yoga. I hate exercising but i only go to yoga classes just because of a certain person.

 

If you know what i mean.

 

I roamed my eyes around and saw Yuri stretching in one of the yoga mats.

 

Damn, Yuri and stretching. Such a perfect combination.

 

“Man, i love yoga classes.” Taewoo whistled as he also ogled at Yuri, not just him but the rest of the guys.

 

Mine, mine, MINE!

 

I wiped my drool and made my way beside her.

 

OMO! She’s so hot when she’s exercising. When we get married, i will make sure that i build a gym for her would install every exercise equipment even stripper pole.

 

“I’m ready for yoga classes, Yuri unnie.” I flirted at her.

 

Yuri looked at me and smiled mischievously. I know we’re going to have another Push and Pull game.

 

This would be fun.

 

“Yoongie.” She started. Damn, i’m right. Seductive Yuri is on the loose. “Come here beside me.”

 

“I’m so excited for this yoga class! What lesson are we going to learn today, unnie?” Hyuna asked with too much aegyo in her tone.

 

Keep a microscopic eagle eye on Hyuna.

 

The rest of the gang were on their respective places for the lesson. I was seated beside Yuri unnie but i can feel Sunny is shooting daggers beside me. She always knew when i’m up to no good.

 

“Good morning, we are here once again for Yuri’s yoga class. Okay, first, we need to clear our minds. We have to do our warm up exercise. Inhale...Exhale...inhale..exhale...” Yuri started.

 

OMO! Even her breathing is so captivating.

 

Sunny elbowed me and eyed me to do what Yuri instructed us.

 

I tried to calm myself and do some breathing exercise.

 

Inhale...

 

Exhale...

 

Inhale...

 

Exhale...

 

“Ok, now, after warming up, let’s do some basic poses.” Yuri started.

 

She crawls into her mat and stood all fours with hands directly under her shoulders, knees under hips. She walked her hands a few inches forward and spread her fingers wide, pressing her palms into the mat. She curl her toes under and slowly press her hips toward the ceiling, bringing her body into an inverted V, pressing her shoulders away from her ears.  Her feet were hip-width apart with knees slightly bent.

 

I stood behind her, so her bum is almost on my face.

 

I love yoga.

 

“I love yoga”. I whispered as i eyed Yuri’s .

 

Sunny must’ve heard me so she elbowed me again. I glared at her and she glared me back.

 

“This pose is called, ‘Downward dog’. You have to hold 3 full breaths before changing to other position. Now, i want you to try it.” Yuri said as she straightens up. Sunny and i stopped with our glaring contest and did what Yuri instructed us.

 

I started pressing my palms into the mat and kept my feet width-apart when i felt hands on my back.

 

“You’re doing great, Yoongie.” Yuri smiled at me as her hands continued to roam from my back until it reached my . She slightly tapped it and walked towards Sunhwa who’s having a hard time with the pose. May i add that she’s swaying her hips as she walked?

 

Such a vixen.

 

I tried to calm down my breathing from Yuri’s stunt she did with me. How could i survive this class if Yuri kept on teasing me? We’re on our ‘Push and Pull game’ once again and we don’t know when we are going to stop.

 

Yuri made her way back to her mat and proceeds with her lesson.

 

“Next position is called, caterpillar. I know that boys will like this pose.” Yuri smirked.

 

“Yah! Why would you think that?! We are not erts!” Taewoo oppa defended.

 

Yuri giggled, “Aniyo, it’s not like that. Boys would like this for their girlfriends. Who wouldn’t love seeing their girlfriends on all-fours, right?”

 

“Yuri yah! Stop being byun! It’s too early!” Narsha yelled at the dongsaeng.

 

“Narsha unnie has the right to be byun so early in the morning!” Hyuna screamed which made Narsha unnie blushed.

 

Well, i don’t mind byunYul.

 

“Okay, let’s do the pose! Lay on all fours again but this time, let your chest lay on the ground beside your arms. Then, put out your like this...” She said as she put out her in the air which made me fan myself.

 

I’ll join yoga class for sure!

 

I looked around that people around me were fanning themselves, too! I even looked at Sunny whose keeping an eye to me. She seemed unaffected with Yuri’s charms.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?! Everybody has the same reaction as me! Can you blame me for her being that hot?!” i defended. We’re talking in our ventriloquism way again so people didn’t notice.

 

“Well, i’m not affected with it unlike you!”

 

“Well, you’re a byun, i thought you like butts.”

 

“I only like butts when Taengoo is around. I am not supposed to like it when she’s not here.”

 

“Aiisshh, you and your relationship with Taengoo unnie. Does she know about you and Hyomin?”

 

She went quiet for a while and glared at me.

 

That’s right, i got the upper hand now.

 

“Yah! You two! Stop with the glaring contest!” Yuri yelled at us.

 

We suddenly imitate what she instructed and do the breathing exercise.

 

“You’re such a naughty, naughty choding, Yoongie.” Yuri whispered at me as she held my hand to position it properly. Others may see it as Yuri teaching me with the yoga pose but from the two of us, it’s different.

 

“Are you going to punish me, Yuri seon saeng nim?” i said coyly.

 

“Let me think about it.” She smirked and proceeds to her lesson.

 

Suddenly i felt a stinging pain in my hands, i looked beside me and saw Sunny glaring at me.

 

“I’ll get back to you, Yoona.” She said menacingly.

 

“Hwae?!”

 

Maybe she’s still mad because what i said to her.

 

It’s not my fault that she’s a player.

 

I smirked at her and said, “Sunny yah, just a piece of advice, made up your mind.”

 

“Says the player herself.” She scoffed.

 

“Shut up.” I glared at her.

 

Damn, she got the upper hand again.

 

I turned away from her before i could smash her with my bare hands and looked at Yuri. She’s in another pose and based from what i heard from Hara, it’s called, triangle pose.

 

We watched as Yuri bent down to reach her right feet with her left hand as her right hand were up in the air while her feet were a width apart from each other. We imitated her pose and breathe for 3 full breaths.

 

“Okay! That’s it for our lesson for today! I’m glad that you learned something for today.” Yuri bowed at us.

 

All of us clapped at her and cheered because the lesson has been successful.

 

“Yah, why does it have to end? I’m enjoying the yoga lesson as times go by.” Taewoo oppa whined.

 

“You are not into the lesson. You are just into it because of Yuri’s skills.” Huiseok oppa said.

 

“I appreciate Yuri’s skills. She’s a good teacher.” Taewoo oppa defended.

 

“Aiisshh, byun.” Shin young unnie sighed.

 

We started to roll the yoga mats as the village chief walked towards us.

 

“Do you enjoy today’s exercise?” he asked.

 

“Ne!” we yelled.

 

“How about you Yoona-sshi, do you like it?” the village chief asked.

 

Ppfft! Like? More like i’ll build a yoga school for Yuri and i’m the only student there. That’s how much i love yoga!

 

“uuhh, N-ne.” I smiled.

 

“You’re stuttering. Are you jealous that Yuri could do that?” Taewoo oppa said.

 

Why does he always thinks that i’m jealous of Yuri’s skills? Doesn’t he know how much i love everything about Yuri that i want to marry her and make beautiful Yuris?

 

Oh right, he doesn’t know.

 

“N-no. I always think that nobody else could ever do that but Yuri.” I smiled. I looked at Yuri beside me whose beaming all the time.

 

“Aaww, thanks, Yoongie.” She said as she put her arms around me.

 

I should do this often. I love me and my sweet talker moves.

 

“So now, since all of you are fully awake, it’s time for the work at the farm. Let’s make a group. Since Yoona is new here, i’ll let her choose. Yoona-sshi, do you like to work at the farm or here?”

 

I  thought for a while and blurted out, “Farm?”

 

“Okay, farm it is. So, the group that will work at the farm would be,Yoona, Hyuna, Hara, Taewoo, Narsha and Yuri.”

 

Fist pump! Oh yeah!

 

“So, Shinyoung, Sunny, Sunhwa and Hyomin will work here in the house.” Village chief announced.

 

“W-wait! I want to work at the farm, too!” Sunny whined.

 

There goes my YoonYul moment.

 

“Mwo? You never complain before Sunny-yah!” Yuri blurted out.

 

“Why? I just want to spend time with my favourite dongsaeng.” Sunny defended herself.

 

“Liar, Ju Hyun your favourite dongsaeng.”

 

“How would you know?”

 

“Easy. Because you let the maknae clean your and Taengoo’s room.” Yuri said smugly.

 

Sunny glared at Yuri because she knows that Yuri is right.

 

Never mess with my Yuri, Sunny unnie.

 

“Still! I want to work at the farm with Yoona! You Kwon Yuri work far away from Taewoo oppa at once! You’re always with him!” Sunny unnie smugly said. She knows where and when to troll us.

 

Ouch, that hurts! Is that the reason why she wants to work at the farm? Is it because of this bear?! Is that her ideal person?

 

Better start working at the gym, then.

 

Yuri probably noticed my discouraged face so she put her arms around me. I smiled widely.

 

I must be some whipped husband in my past life. A good looking one of course and Yuri is my wife.

 

“I want to work with Yoona!” Yuri argued.

 

“I want to work with her too!” Sunny retorted.

 

Sunny is in her velintroquist mode again and said to Yuri, “back off Yuri or i will sleep in between you and your Yoongie tonight.”

 

Yuri glared at her and said in her velintroquist mode, “You’re such a er, Soon Kyu.”

 

“I’m just doing my job, sissy. You? What’s your excuse?”

 

Yuri glared at Sunny unnie and i anticipate her answer. I always wonder why Yuri likes to flirt and play with me when she already know what i feel about her. She always know that i’m always sincere that i love her despite of my choding self.

 

“Okay! Since it’s a reunion for the sisters, i’ll let the three Soshis work together. Narsha since you are the oldest, you work inside the house.”  The village chief ordered.

 

“Village chief, you made me feel like i’m too old for field work.” Narsha unnie whined.

 

“Because you are.” The village chief joked which made us laugh.

 

I looked back at Sunny unnie and Yuri and they are in some sort of staring, well...glaring contest.

 

What did i missed?

 

To stopped the both of them, before somebody noticed, I held Yuri’s hand and lead her to where the village chief ordered us.

 

Aigoo~! This going to be a long day.

 

All of us reached the farm and met an ahjussi farmer.

 

“Annyeong!” we greeted.

 

“Annyeong.” The farmer bowed.

 

“Ahjussi, what are we going to plant for today?” Taewoo oppa asked.

 

“Well, today is a perfect day to plant some root crops. I heard on the news that gogumas are perfect to plant this year because of its growing popularity.” The farmer replied.

 

“Oohh.” We chorused.

 

“Ahjussi, why do you think gogumas are popular nowadays?” Hara asked.

 

“Well, i haven’t watched much TV lately so i don’t know.” The farmer laughed.

 

“Oh, so you don’t know us?” Taewoo oppa asked.

 

“Aniyo. I know you because you made our village famous.” He smiled.

 

“Well, thanks to this beautiful ladies beside me. Do you think they’re pretty?” Taewoo oppa asked again and the ahjussi nodded.

 

“I think i know this one.” Ahjussi pointed towards me and i looked at him, surprised.

 

“My wife used to watch this drama and i saw her. I even saw her in some of the CFs.” He continued.

 

“Aahh, Yoona-sshi is quite popular among the ahjummas because of her drama. Is she pretty?” Taewoo oppa asked again and the ahjussi nodded.

 

“Oh, thank you.” I bowed shyly at him.

 

Even though i have this image of ideal girl, i never get used to it. I’m always shy because for me, i’m a part of Girls’ Generation, not Im Yoona alone.

 

“Oh, i know this lady. My son used to have photos of her.” Ahjussi pointed towards Yuri.

 

Everybody went “oohh” when they looked at Yuri. Of course, she’s the daughter in law of this village, everybody loves her.

 

Great, i have another competition and i bet i have to conquer this village just to capture my Yuri’s heart.

 

Damn me and my fascination to dramas.

 

“Of course, Yuri-sshi is the ideal girl among the men.” Taewoo oppa commented.

 

Don’t forget A CERTAIN GIRL HERE proclaimed that Yuri is her ideal type.

 

“Jinja, ohh..maybe it’s because of how much she loves goguma.” The farmer commented.

 

Sunny-unnie, Yuri and I looked at each other confusingly.

 

I know Yuri is a health nut but i don’t know she loves goguma like Seobaby has.

 

And i know perfectly anything about my Yuri.

 

Then, it clicked Sunny-unnie. The ahjussi mistaken Yuri for Seobaby! They’re somewhat look alike. Hey wait a minute, I also look like Yuri! Where twins for Christ sake!

 

Oh, i forgot, we’re also triplets. I love Seobaby like Sica unnie’s love for Krystal but i can’t share my Yuri, she’s mine ONLY!

 

“Ahjussi, you must’ve been mistaken; Yuri is not much of a fan of gogumas. She eats them but she’s not ga-ga over it.” Sunny smiled at the ahjussi.

 

“Oh, jinja? I thought she likes them. She’s the reason why it’s very popular along with her husband.” Ahjussi explained.

 

“I thought ahjussi do not watch much TV?” Hyuna whispered at Hara.

 

Yuri chuckled at the ahjussi and explained, “ahjussi, that’s not me. That’s my other sister, Seohyun. She loves goguma so much she influenced her husband, Yonghwa.”

 

“Oh, i thought it’s you, my son really likes her. So, you’re not married?” the ahjussi asked which Yuri shakes her head.

 

“Marry my son, then.” The ahjussi said and that’s the time i gasped.

 

I would never ever ever let that happen! EVER!

 

Yuri is mine, mine, MINE!

 

 I looked at everybody whose so amused right now, i even saw Sunny unnie snickering. She’s completely enjoying right now even my suffering that Yuri is the ideal girl of the whole village.

 

Evil Bunny.

 

“Ahjussi, she cannot marry right now. She’s an idol.” Taewoo oppa reasoned.

 

And i’m going to marry her! I wanted to add.

 

“Ahjussi! Ahjussi!” I raised my hand like a student. Everybody looked at me puzzled so i smiled cutely at them.

 

“Ne?” ahjussi replied.

 

“Can we hold a party here?” i asked.

 

I’m weird, i know.

 

“Mwo?” Everybody looked at me like i grew another head.

 

“You’re weird, Yoona.” Sunny said.

 

“I just want to have a birthday party for our maknae, Seohyun. She likes goguma.” I smiled my sweetest smile that hopefully Yuri will melt.

 

“Hwae? Yoona, you’re such a choding.” Sunny whined.

 

“No, i’m brilliant. Think of it, unnie. If we have a party here, i could give her a one-of-a-kind party.” I said smugly.

 

“Eehh—?” Sunny looked at me weirdly.

 

“That’s right, think of other gifts for Seobaby because i got mine! I’m the best unnie now.” I grinned.

 

I am such a genius. Now i have a gift for Seohyun. I’m a good unnie.

 

They looked at me weirdly probably because of how off-topic i am but i don’t care because i got a gift for my dongsaeng.

 

“Oh-kay, now can we begin?” Hyuna whined.

 

“Aaiisshh Whining Hyuna. Arasso, arasso, let’s begin the work.” Taewoo oppa said as we started at the farm.

 

*

We started working at the farm and of course, i spent half of my time ogling at my Yuri while Sunny unnie’s eyes is like a security camera on me. Let me ask you again, what would you do if the love of your life, seduce you, (well...she doesn’t know she’s seducing me in her own ways) as she hold those rake and started raking the field.

 

I mean nobody does raking ily like Kwon Yuri.

 

She bents her body as she rakes as if she’s on some y CF. Damn, i have to persuade manager oppa to make us appear on rake CF of something.

 

“Yah, wipe your nose.” I heard someone whispered in my ears. I hurriedly wiped it before somebody else caught me drooling on Yuri. When i wiped my nose, i found no blood. I glared at the person who tricked me and i was not surprised.

 

It’s the evil bunny.

 

“Yah! that’s not funny!” i yelled at her as she snickered. She merong at me and i raised my skinny arms to hit her.

 

Before i could lay my hand at Sunny unnie, i heard Hara asked Yuri,

 

“Unnie, what if we’re not idols and we live in the countryside, do you think a guy that could rake ily would be your ideal guy?”

 

My ears perked as I listened to the girls. I looked at them briefly but i immediately continued with raking my side of the field before Yuri catch me ogling at her.

 

I need to rake so hard so that Yuri could see how y i am doing this. Hwaiting!

 

“Yoongie!” I looked up and saw the love of my life batted her eyes beautifully at me.

 

Damn.

 

“N-ne?” I stuttered.

 

“Can you help me here, please?” she said ily.  Others might think it’s just an ordinary thing to ask but for me it’s y. Everything that Kwon Yuri does, for me, it’s y.

 

I walked up to her with Sunny unnie trailing behind me like a bunny that she is. I smiled when i reached her.

 

“What do you want me to do?” i asked.

 

“Unleash your Him Yoona strength and help me rake this. I’m getting tired.” She pouted cutely.

 

Aigoo~! I don’t think i could make it alive out her from blood loss.

 

“Him Yoona?” Hara asked.

 

“Ne, that’s her nickname because she’s the strongest one in our group.” Yuri answered.

 

“Jinja? Are you stronger than Taewoo oppa?” Hara asked again.

 

Just then, Sunny thought of an idea just because she’s an evil bunny.

 

“I know! Let’s have a strong contest!” Sunny said mischievously.

 

“Okay!...Taewoo oppa!” Hara called.

 

“Mwo?!” Taewoo oppa walked up to us.

 

“Yoona unnie claimed that she’s stronger than you.” Hara said.

 

“Hwae?! I didnt—?” i stammered. I know that he’s my competition against my Yuri and i need to fight him but look at him! He’s like he ate steroids for breakfast with how big he is!

 

“C’mon Yoona, prove to them that you’re strong! Don’t you want to let your unnies down aren’t you?” Sunny unnie urged in a sickly sweet aegyo voice.

 

“Yeah, please Yoona.” Yuri said sweetly.

 

Damn, how can i say no to that?

 

I nodded at them and looked at the bear man determinedly. If i lose him, i can have my Yuri. Oh my God the possibilities of Yuri, spazzing over me.

 

“Are you sure, Yoona?” Taewoo oppa asked.

 

“Ne!” I shouted.

 

“Okay! Ready...set...” Hyuna started.

 

“GO!”

 

Taewoo and I started raking. I was surprised to see him raking faster than me. I couldn’t lose. Not with Yuri here. I tripled my raking and started raking faster like i’m in some anime. Nobody could stop Him Yoona now!

 

For Kwon Yuri...For my future wife...for the love of my life...for the mother of my kids! Hwaiting!

 

I kept on raking faster until i heard Taewoo oppa, “I give up!”

 

I looked back at him, panting and catching his breath.

 

“Wooo! And the winner is...Him Yoona!” Hara and Hyuna announced.

 

Jinja?! I won?

 

I bulged my eyes as i saw what me and Taewoo oppa raked. I was surprised that his was only a half of what i’ve done.

 

Oh yeah! Eat my goguma dust, Bear man!

 

I do my y dance, eerr...shall i say, my choding dance as i celebrate my victory. I guess nobody could win Him Yoona now!

 

“Aigoo~! Who would’ve thought  that a beautiful girl like you could be that strong!” Taewoo oppa said as he catch his breath.

 

“Of course she’s my Him Yoona. Am I right, Yoongie?” Yuri said as she hugged me again. I smirked as i felt her hand creeping on my .

 

Damn Yuri and her .

 

“That was hot, Yoongie. I hope you saw how much i spazz over you, earlier.” She whispered in my ear.

 

Hallelujah! I must be a saint in my past life.

 

As I was enjoying Yuri’s hand nearing my , i felt Sunny’s hand slapped my Yuri’s hand.

 

“Hey!” Yuri yelled at the bunny. I groaned at the loss of Yuri’s hand on my .

 

Curse you, evil bunny.

 

“Your hand is dirty, Yul. I’m just dusting it off.” Sunny smiled evilly.

 

“Arasso, arasso, let’s finish the field work, i want some massage when we get home.” Taewoo oppa said as he stretched his arms.

 

“Maybe Yuri could massage me.” He added as he bobbed his eyebrows up and down.

 

Never!

 

“Oh, Yuri unnie, i’m so tired, too. Could you massage me?” I said in my best aegyo voice as i pouted cutely  that probably annoyed the bunny because she’s glaring at me now.

 

I’m taking your throne, Sunny unnie. I’m the queen of aegyo now.

 

“Aaahh, kyeopta!” Hyuna and Hara spazzed. That’s right, spazz all you want, sorry my heart belongs to this black pearl over here.

 

“Hhmm, if you’re going to be a good girl i could give you a massage, Yoongie.” She winked at me as i nodded my head vigorously.

 

In my mind, i am dancing to Wonder Girls’ “Like this” because i’m so happy right now. This is definitely my day.

 

“How about me, Yuri unnie?” Taewoo oppa said in his own version of aegyo.

 

Yuck.

 

“OPPA!” Hyuna and Hara yelled.

 

“AAACCKKK! No! No! NO!” Yuri screamed as she pushed Taewoo oppa far away from her.

 

“Uggh, i just want to rake your face because of that aegyo.” Sunny unnie whined.

 

“I totally agree with you, unnie.” I nodded at Sunny unnie.

 

We continued our  field work with constant laughter despite of all the hardwork.

 

TBC.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 I hope this will make up for the lack of WGM. Don't worry i'm currently writing one and it will be up in a day or two. 

Please make me smile with your reviews :D

Gomawo XD