The Ice Princess is here

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

 

 

Yoona POV:

 

Cue music: Justin Timberlake’s y Back.

“I'm bringin' y Back

Them other boys don't know how to act

I think it's special what's behind your back

So turn around and I'll pick up the slack...”

 

Keep playing that song and think of Megan Fox fixing your car like in Transformers. She’s sweaty and dirty from the grease and all but as she bents down on your car, you’re behind her so you got to see those .

 

Damn.

I better stop thinking about butts. Taeyeon unnie has her radar about butts.

 

You might be thinking, ‘OMO! Yoona is thinking about Megan Fox! She’s cheating on Yuri!’

 

Hold your horses, people. I love Yuri with every cell of cells in my body. Other people fantasize Megan Fox but ppffftt! My Yuri ain’t got anything with Megan Fox.

 

Once the world know that there’s an existence of a Goddess named, Kwon Yuri, they will be like, ‘Megan who?’

 

But i’m not going to let that happen.

Kwon Yuri is MINE!

 

The reason why i let you imagine this, so that you could think about Megan Fox while i’m watching my Yuri here.

 

Play: y back by JT again!

 

She’s currently helping Narsha unnie and Hyuna lifting those huge pots as they cook our rice for breakfast. You see, these three girls here are the iest of their group. Bias aside, i think my Yuri is still the iest because she’s not yet showing off those beautiful cleavage, only her legs (no offence to Hyuna) but she could make every guys and girls (even me) spazz like crazy.

 

Oh well, i’m being bias here!

 

I supposed to help them but i’m enjoying what i’m doing right now. I just watched them bent those y backs and move around as i hum “y Back.”

 

WHAM!

 

“Ouch! That hurts!” I looked around for the culprit and saw Sunny unnie holding a pan while glaring at me.

 

“Why did you that for?!” I yelled.

 

“You’re supposed to help them, not ogle them!” Sunny unnie glared at me.

 

“Correction! I was only looking at YURI’S .” I countered.

 

“Still! You’re supposed to help them!” Sunny unnie exclaimed as she aimed the pan at me again which made me stood back.

 

“Arasso! Arasso! No need to hit me again! If i lose my memory, i’m going to kill you!”

 

Yuri-filled brain is like being an ultimate Soshi fan, you know. It’s hard to collect.

If i lose it, i don’t have the will to live anymore.

 

Sunny unnie just scoffed at me and went to help Sunhwa, Hara and Hyomin in cooking. I walked over to the three who were still struggling with the huge pot.

 

“Hey guys, you need help?” I asked.

 

I am so smooth like that.

 

“Aigoo~! Good thing you’re here, Yoona. We need your help lifting these pots.” Narsha unnie said.

 

“Why did they make these pots so huge?! It’s so heavy!” Hyuna whined.

 

“Arasso, let me help.” I smiled as i help them lift the pots to the makeshift stove that Shinyoung unnie and Taewoo oppa built. When we were finally done, we stretched because lifting those is not a joke!

 

“Aigoo~ i think i broke my back.” Yuri whined. Upon hearing that, i immediately went to behind Yuri and massage her back.

 

My wife needs my massage, i can feel it.

 

I heard Yuri giggled and whispered, “Gomawo, Yoongie.” She turned to me and flashed that millon dollar smile.

 

Hello, God? Am I dead?

 

I smiled back at her and i saw Sunny unnie with a pan over Yuri’s shoulder. I cleared my throat and glared at Sunny unnie.

 

Why does she have to be like that all the time?!

I thought we’re sisters! We’re supposed to help each other! Why does she have to play an evil witch in our Fairy Tale?

 

After we ate, we cleaned the dishes and sat outside our house to play over our farm dog, Immature as we wait for Village Chief to come.

 

As Sunhwa unnie, Hara and I were playing with Immature, i heard Shinyoung unnie said,

 

“Wow, this is the first time, Village Chief is late. Maybe he spent all night drinking and passed out somewhere.”

 

“Ne, i’m so bored. We couldn’t do anything without Village Chief, he knows the village more than we do.” Taewoo oppa replied.

 

Just then, Immature ran away and barked. We looked up and saw Village Chief, Yoochiri’s village chief and Road Lee carrying huge bags. They walked towards us and when they finally reached us, they slumped the bag in front of them and sat.

 

“Aigoo! I never lifted a heavy thing like this. Not even in military.” Road Lee said.

 

“Ahjussi where are you going? You brought a lot of bags.” Hyomin commented.

 

“Oh, they are not ours. They belong to our visitor for today.” Village chief said.

 

“Jinja?! It’s like they are going to live here with tons of bag. Are you sure they are going to visit just for a day?” Taewoo oppa asked.

 

“Do you think i’m lying?!” Village chief yelled. “Now where is she? Oh there she is.” He waved at the person walking towards us.

 

Damn, she’s going to rival Sica unnie and Tiffany unnie with those bags.

 

We looked at the person as she walked towards us. She seems familiar so we immediately thought she’s an idol. There are things that we noticed, she’s very familiar, she’s blonde and she walked slowly like Sica unnie.

 

Gasp!

 

When the girl finally reached in front of us, Sunny unnie, Yuri and I yelled,

 

“JESSICA?!”

 

What is she doing here?!

We, along with every SONE in the world, knew that Sica unnie never ever ever ever do this kind of job, FARM JOB.

 

Jessica unnie smiled sheepily at us and bowed slightly at the group, like a princess, heck no, like a queen.

 

“Annyeong, Jessica imnida.” She said softly.

 

They all awed and smiled at Jessica warmly. I don’t know if it because of fear or they are really that warm towards her.

 

I bet it’s because of fear.

 

“Oh, Jessica-sshi, your sister must’ve been surprised seeing you here. We are also surprised, too.” Taewoo oppa said.

 

“Jessica-sshi is here to help us here in the farm.” The village chief answered for Sica unnie.

 

“Help us?! Her?! She’s the last person you could think of to help us here. Ask every SONE and all the people who knew her.” Yuri exclaimed.

 

Wow, I thought of that same thing, too, my love.

 

“We have other six members, i’m sure there are more capable than her, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, the maknae is very obedient. Tifffany, no wait, not her, Taengoo!—“ Sunny said.

 

“Yah! are you questioning my ability?!” Sica unnie defended herself.  Just then...i felt chills.

 

Sica effect.

 

“What is that? Why i do i feel so cold?” Hyomin unnie said.

 

“Yeah, me too.” Sunhwa nodded.

 

“Unnie! Not the Sica effect!” I whined.

 

“Sorry, dongsaeng, i can’t help it.” She smiled sheepishly.

 

“Yah! until when are you planning to be here, it’s like you’re going to live here forever or something.” Sunny unnie said as she kicked one of Sica unnie’s bag.

 

“Yah! stop that! Those are just the most important things i need to bring since manager oppa told me to. Do you know i had a very hard time choosing that?” Jessica unnie yelled.

 

“Important things?! It seems like you brought the whole dorm!” Yuri whined.

 

“Kwon Seobang, don’t worry, i left the sofa for the girls and the rice cooker in case Sooyoung got hungry.” Jessica teased my Yuri.

 

Kwon Seobang?! She’s my waifu!

 

Yeah, yeah, one of the things i HATE that God created here on Earth other than Anti-fans are Yulsic pairing. Do you know how much effort that i did to trace the founder of that pairing but whenever i did, they’re just keep on multiplying like nanobots of Transformers. So in order to stop them, i strengthen my YoonYul alliance. As the General of that pairing, i always make sure that i got my loyal troopers trained and have a super duper eagle eye on every anti.

 

That explanation makes me want to stop watching too much anime and Transformers.

And Megan Fox.

I feel like i’m cheating on my wife.

 

“Unnie.” I glared at Sica unnie. Of course she knew my feelings about Yuri, her, the girls and the rest of my YoonYul troopers know how much i love Yuri. It’s no joke.

 

“Kyeopta~! my dongsaeng.” Jessica unnie just pat my head.

 

Maybe she still thinks that i’m Krystal.

Did she know that Krystal is me and Yuri’s daughter?

Yuri didn’t know it because i gave our child away for the sake of our dream.

But fate brought her to us by being Sica unnie’s sister.

....

...

...

Man, i can make a pretty good writer for dramas.

I better propose this one on Lee Soo Man-sshi.

 

“Arasso, arasso. We need to hurry because we wouldn’t want to start working at high noon so we better group now.  Since we have four Soshis here, they are in a group along with Taewoo, Shinyoung and Hyomin.” The village chief started.

 

“Yes! Me and Sunny again!”Hyomin unnie fist pumped in the air.

 

 Jessica unnie saw it and smiled mischievously at Sunny unnie.

 

Hhmm, i think i like that Sica unnie is here with us.

 

“Hyuna, Hara, Sunhwa, Narsha and I will go to the bank to deposit and check our money from last month.” The village chief said.

 

“Yes! No field work!” Hyuna danced as she ed her hip as the other girls joined her.

 

“Wow, i think i want to stay here.” Jessica unnie said as she took out her phone to take a video of Hyuna and the girls ing each other.

 

Damn, ByunSica.

Hey, wait a minute!

 

“Yah! Why do you have a phone? Those are not allowed here.” I yelled.

 

Sica unnie stared at me blankly and put her phone back in her pocket. “I have my ways.” She walked towards me and whispered, “Don’t worry i’ll send you a copy of those.”

 

“YAH! YOU’RE SUCH A BYUN, UNNIE!”  I yelled at her. She just laughed at me and hooked her arms on my Yuri.

 

“C’mon, Kwon Seobang. I want to see you lift those y arms.” She said as she walked with Yuri away.

 

“YAH!” I yelled.

 

“I can sense something fishy around here. I am not going to stop until i found what it is.” Sunny unnie said menacingly as she followed the two.

 

Aigoo~! Why do they always make my life miserable!

 

*

 

Tangerine farm, somewhere in the countryside.

 

During our travel towards the farm, Sica unnie kept on taking my Yuri’s attention. She never made me talk to her or even held her pinkie finger. Good thing i managed to get to Yuri’s other side after a few kicks and punches from the ice princess; i get to walk side by side with my wife while of course, Sunny unnie is glaring at me as Hyomin unnie is all over her.

 

I’ll do anything for my love even if i have to face ViolentSica!

*play Sgt. Keroro theme song here*

 

Taewoo oppa greeted an ahjumma whose been waiting at us by the gate of the farm.

 

“Annyeong Ahjumma!” Taewoo oppa greeted.

 

“Annyeong!” we greeted which made the ahjumma smile.

 

“Welcome to our farm.” Ahjumma greeted.

 

“Ahjumma, can you tell us what farm is this?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

 

“Oh, c’mon inside and i’ll let you see.” She said and ushered us inside the farm. We gasped on what we saw. We never had seen so many of this before.

 

“OMO! TANGERINES!!!!” Jessica unnie yelled.

 

“Wow, i have never seen Jessica get excited like this before.” Shinyoung unnie commented as she saw Sica unnie looked around like a kid inside a toy store.

 

“so, ahjumma, what are we going to do here today?” Taewoo oppa asked.

 

“Well, as you can see, most of the trees here have tons of ripe tangerines. This is a perfect time to harverst them so, you can pick those up from the trees so we could sell them.” Ahjumma said.

 

“Wow! With these hectares of tangerines?” Hyomin unnie gasped.

 

“If you can do them all, why not?” Ahjumma smiled.

 

“ahjumma?” Jessica unnie asked.

 

“Ne?” ahjumma replied.

 

“How much is the cost of this whole farm?”

 

“Why? Are you going to buy it?” Taewoo oppa joked and when she saw the icy glare of the ice princess, he immediately cleared his throat and shut up.

 

“Yes. I’m planning to buy it.” Sica unnie said simply.

 

“WHAT?! Are you out of your mind?! This probably cost three arena concerts that we have!” Sunny unnie exclaimed.

 

Wow. This is no joke!

 

Jessica unnie chose to ignore the Bunny and fished her phone from her pocket. She scrolled through her contacts and pressed, “call”. After few rings, Jessica unnie all we heard was,

 

“Hello, uncle Lee? This is Jessica.” Pause. Sunny unnie widened her eyes on who Sica unnie called.

 

Her uncle.

 

“I’m good. Can I ask you something?” Pause. “Can i buy tangerines?”

 

Sunny unnie gasped and snatched the phone from Sica unnie.

 

“Uncle, she’s not buying just pieces of tangerines, SHE’S GOING TO BUY A WHOLE FARM OF TANGERINES! DO YOU KNOW IT COSTS ABOUT THE INCOME OF NINE OF US?!”

 

Sunny unnie walked away to talk some sense to her uncle as Jessica unnie shrugged and walked away with ahjumma to discuss her future investment as Shinyoung unnie, Hyomin unnie and Taewoo oppa decided to go to the tangerine factory which made Yuri and i left alone.

 

Yey! Alone time with my Yuri!

 

I looked at Yuri whose busy looking around the farm.

 

OMO! She’s very beautiful.

 

I made my way towards her. “Hi unnie~.” I said in my ultimate aegyo voice that could rival Sunny unnie’s.

 

Yuri giggled, “What is it, Yoongie~?” She said in an equally aegyo voice.

 

Kwon Yuri is the only girl who can turn aegyo into y.

Must stop the nosebleed!

 

“So, uhh—“ I stammered.

 

There goes SmoothYoong.

 

“Aaww, cat got your tongue, Yoongie? Do you want me to kiss that?” Yuri said huskily in my ear.

 

Uuhh...Yes please?

 

“Yes, please.” i mumbled.

 

She giggled as she playfully slapped my arms. “Silly Yoongie. C’mon, we better get Sunny and look for others.” She grabbed my hand and walked towards at frustrated unnie.

 

Sigh, it’s going to be another long day.

 

*

 

“Aigoo~! AIRCCCOOOONNNN!!!” Sica unnie screamed.

 

Aisshh... that is one of the reasons why we think that sending Sica unnie here is a ridiculous idea. What could manager oppa be thinking sending her here instead of other girls?!

 

I stopped my tangerine picking task and looked over at Sica unnie whose been sitting on the trolley where we put the baskets of tangerines. She’s like a tangerine princess with tangerines all over her.

 

“KwonSeobang! Come pull this trolley and lead it to the tree shade, i’m getting burn under the sun!” I heard Sica unnie yelled at MY WAIFU whose busy picking up those tangerines.

 

May i add that Yuri made picking up tangerines ssoooo y?

 

I rolled my eyes at Sica unnie and turned towards Sunny unnie whose murmuring, “Who does she think she is?! Why is she here anyways? She’s obviously not helping us here.”

 

I don’t like Sica unnie all over my Yuri. It makes me feel like killing somebody! And Sica unnie is having fun torturing me like that!

 

Yuri is for YoonYUL only!

Ok, i’m jealous of them.

 

I pat her shoulders and whispered, “I feel you there, Sunny unnie.”

 

I watched Yuri walked over at Sica unnie and pulled the trolley towards the tree shade, which is over us. I grumbled when i saw Sica unnie’s smirked face as Yuri pulled the trolley for her.

 

SHE’S MINE!

 

“Yah! why are you not helping us! You’re supposed to help us!” Sunny unnie yelled at Sica unnie. Good thing there are only four of us in the field because the other three were inside the tangerine jam factory.

 

“I am the future owner of this field. I am here to supervise the workers.” Sica unnie said simply as she opened a freshly picked tangerine. “hhmm...masheetda. You want some, Kwon Seobang?”

 

I growled at her like a dog.

 

No like a wolf.

 

“Yah! Spill it out, why are you here, anyways? What’s the real deal?!” Sunny asked sternly.

 

Sica unnie paused as she was about to feed my Yuri a piece of tangerine.

 

Which made me sssoooooo damn mad!

 

She looked at us blankly and cleared . “You want the real deal why i’m here?”

 

We all nodded.

 

“I want my Tiffany back.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Unnie, what are you talking about? You’re with Tiffany unnie.” I said.

 

“Why don’t you just go home and look for Fany, that will solve your problem.” Yuri added.

 

“Yeah, go home.” Sunny unnie glared.

 

Jessica unnie sighed and mumbled, “Stupid people.”

 

“Do you want to know the real deal why i’m here?” she asked.

 

“Yeah, we already asked that.” Sunny rolled her eyes.

 

“Okay. It’s because of midget.”

 

“Mwo?!” Yuri and i chorused.

 

“Taengoo?” Sunny asked.

 

“Ne, she’s quite scary nowadays. She’s grumpy all the time and—“

 

“You mean she’s scarier than you?” Yuri asked.

 

Jessica unnie glared at her, “As i was saying, she’s grumpy all the time and she’s like Kim Jong Un! I wouldn’t be surprised if our dorm will turn into North Korea any minute now.”

 

“And you’re here because...?” I asked.

 

“I’m helping her so that i could be with Tiff again.” Jessica sighed as she inspected her perfectly manicured nails.

 

“what does it have to do with Fany?” Yuri asked again.

 

“Well, we all know how sweet my Tiff is, Taengoo and her are very close. So, whenever Taengoo is down, which is most of the time, Tiff is always there to cheer her up and i don’t have a choice but to let her go or else the group will have a grumpy midget leader.” Sica unnie explained.

 

“You mean she forgot her role as a leader?” Sunny unnie asked. I felt that she’s sad that Taengoo unnie is like that.

 

“I guess, everybody has their individual activities nowadays, you three are here, Sooyoung has a drama, there’s TaeTiSeo, Hyo has her Dancing with the stars and i have a musical, it’s hard for Taengoo to keep up with all of us.”

 

“But she doesn’t have to worry about us here; i’m here for these two.” Sunny unnie glared at Yuri and I.

 

“That’s another thing why i’m here.” Sica unnie said. “She thought that you’re forgetting your responsibilities on these two horndogs here because of Hyomin.”

 

“HEY! WE’RE NOT HORNDOGS!” Yuri and I yelled which the two completely ignored.

 

“Hwae?! I didn’t do anything with Hyomin!” Sunny unnie defended.

 

“Yeah sure.” Sica unnie rolled her eyes.

 

“I swear! I didn’t do anything! Ask these two horndogs!” Sunny unnie said.

 

“WE ARE NOT HORNDOGS!” I yelled which they ignored. Again.

 

“Don’t explain to me. Tell it to the midget.” Sica unnie rolled her eyes as she picked up her phone to call the midget, i mean Taeyeon unnie.

 

Sunny unnie snatched the phone out of Sica unnie’s hand and when Taeyeon unnie answered, she yelled, “TAENGOO! I CAN EXPLAIN...”

 

We watched Sunny unnie walked away to talk to Taengoo unnie privately. Then, Sica unnie turned to glare towards us.

 

“Yah! why are you looking at us like that?” Yuri asked.

 

“tsk tsk tsk...Taengoo is very disappointed with you,two.” Sica unnie sighed as we both look down in embarrassment.

 

Are we that obvious? What if people saw what Yuri and I are doing? It could greatly affect the group.

Sigh, i better control myself around Yuri no matter how irresistible she is.

 

“When you two are trying to be byun, you make it discreet. Like ninjas.” Jessica unnie said as we both kept looking at the ground.

 

“Especially you, Yoona. You fail at being discreet. You should’ve taken Taengoo’s ninja byun lessons.”

 

We immediately looked at Jessica confusingly.

 

Sica unnie sighed and said, “Babo. Taeyeon is completely disappointed that you stare at Yuri’s abashedly.” I blushed when i thought of that moment.

 

“So you mean Taeyeon is not disappointed with our behaviour here?” Yuri asked.

 

“Nah.”

 

“Aigoo~! I thought we did something wrong that could affect the group! AIISSHH!” Yuri said as she walked away from us.

 

“So, do you want some tips or not?” Sica unnie whispered as i watched Yuri wnt back on her tangerine picking task.

 

She is so hot.

 

“Yah Im Yoona! Stop ogling her!” Sica unnie smacked my head.

 

“Ow! Can you all please stop that and let me appreciate the ultimate beauty that is MY YURI?!” I shouted.

 

“Aisshh you noob. You never get Yuri if you’re like that.” Sica unnie commented.

 

Now, that got my interest.

 

“Mwo? What are you trying to say? I can get Yuri.” I bragged.

 

“In your dreams.” Sica unnie scoffed.

 

“YAH!”

 

“You know, Yuri is a mischievous girl. If you’re a player, she can be twice than that. You just have to double your effort just to prove that you’re sincere about her.”

 

“Why do you always thought that i only like Yuri is because she’s hot and y. It’s true that i like her that way but it’s just one of the reasons why i like her. No, i don’t just like her, I LOVE HER. She’s sweet, she’s smart, she’s kind, she’s caring especially about me, she’s ...she’s perfect. Just perfect.”

 

I looked at Yuri as she was doing her task. It’s true that Yuri is mischievous, that is one of the reason why i love her but can’t she see how sincere i am about her?

 

“Aisshh, my dongsaeng, you’re really serious this time, huh?” Sica unnie asked.

 

“I am serious about her.” I pouted.

 

“Well, take your time to woo her. She’ll soften up eventually.” Sica unnie smiled at me. “Now, if you want some byun advise about Yuri...”

 

I laughed at Sica unnie. Sure she can be an ice princess but she’s very warm and caring about us, especially me.

 

*

 

Yoochiri Idol Village

 

Good thing the day has finally ended. Sunny unnie got to explain herself to Taeyeon unnie, We got to finish our tangerine picking task and of course, i got my byun lessons from Sica unnie.

 

What? I need knowledge in my brain!

 

So, now, we gather around as village chief called us.

 

“Now, we finally had a wonderful day, our money is doing good, we got tons of tangerines but now we have to say goodbye to our visitor.”

 

“MWO?! YOU’RE LEAVING?!” the three of us exclaimed.

 

“We thought you’re going to stay here?” Yuri asked.

 

“What’s with all the bags?” I asked.

 

“I’m only here for the visit. I still have schedules to attend to and you know Tiff--- i mean the girls are waiting for me. Besides, these bags are not mine.” Sica unnie said and we looked at her questioningly.

 

“These are from the girls.” she smiled.

 

“They’re going to live here, too?” Sunny unnie asked.

 

“No, pabo. They asked me to send these gifts to all of you. I’m sure you miss these.”

 

We immediately opened the bags and saw tons of packed snacks, our plushies and letters from the girls.

 

“Uuh, why does some of the chips were opened?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

 

“Sooyoung ate them.” Jessica unnie said simply.

 

“Wow! My Rilakkuma!” I squealed. I really miss my plushie so i hugged it very hard.

 

“Oh, it seems like you don’t need me anymore.” Yuri whispered at me as she pouted cutely.

 

Aigoo~.

 

“No! I still need you. I always need you.” I said shyly at her.

 

“Jinja?” Yuri smiled at me. There’s something about her smile that i couldn’t point out. Nevertheless, it’s still beautiful.

 

“So, hug me tonight?” I asked.

 

“Wishful thinking, Yoongie.” She said coyly. “But if you behave, i might.” She whispered in my ear which made me shivered involuntarily.

 

Damn her affect on me.

 

“Wow what’s this? Drawing of...butts?” Taewoo oppa said as he opened a huge rolled paper.

 

We looked at the drawings of butts. Lots of it. I looked all over the drawing and saw at the bottom part and read it aloud.

 

“Yuri’s .”

 

They all laughed which made Yuri hide herself in her mickey mouse plushie in embarrassment. We all knew who drew those butts.

 

“Oh. So that’s what Taengoo hides from us. She kept on repeating the part of Yuri’s yoga class whenever we watch the show and paused it to stare at Yul’s .” Jessica unnie said.

 

“I can’t blame our leader; Kwon Seobang has a very nice .” Jessica unnie added as she pinched Yuri’s .

 

MY !

Nobody gets to touch it but me!

 

“YAH!” I yelled at Sica unnie because i couldn’t help it. I need to claim that Yuri is mine.

 

WHAM!

 

“OUCH! THAT HURTS!” I looked and saw Sunny unnie behind me while playing Taeyeon unnie’s Dookong, pretending that she didn’t hit me. I bet she used it to hit me.

 

“Sunny unnie!” I yelled at her.

 

“Annyeong, dongsaeng.” She replied in her aegyo filled voice.

 

AARRRGGHHH!

 

I don’t think i could last living here with a normal brain.

 

Aigoo.

 

Suddenly i felt arms around me and saw that Yuri is hugging me from behind. She glared at Sunny and said,

 

“Yah! quit hitting my Yoongie!”

 

Sunny unnie just merong at us but leaned in and whispered, “I let you have your lovey dovey ways tonight because i’m in a good mood today but tomorrow, prepare for my wrath. I’ll keep an eye on you two.”

 

“Whatever you say, Soonkyu.” Yuri mumbled and leaned in at the crook of my neck as she hugged my tightly.

 

“You’re much better than a plushie, Yoongie.” She mumbled on my neck.

 

I don’t know how i could still breathing in the state that i’m in. I’m just blissfully happy that Yuri is hugging me like this as everyone around us is chaotic.

 

Le sigh.

 

Soon, Kwon Yuri, you’ll be mine.

 

Very soon.

 

TBC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe for the late update, i just got busy last week.  Now i'm back, i get to focuse here again :) Mianhe for this chapter.

Please comment :)