Mr and Mrs Im Part 1

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

PLEASE READ

A/N: ANNYEONG! I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED THIS. MY LAPTOP IS STILL BROKEN BUT I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE AN UPDATE FOR THIS :) I CAN'T REMEMBER IF THIS ONE IS PART OF THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER GUIDE BECAUSE I DID THAT ONE LONG TIME AGO...I HOPE YOU COULD FORGIVE ME *BOWS*

I'M SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS FIC IS COMING TO AN END AND THIS IS THE FIRST HALF OF THE LAST CHAPTER. I'M CURRENTLY WRITING THE SECOND HALF BUT I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT :) 

PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER :)

 

Im Yoona POV:

 

People say that i have everything because gave me a beautiful face...

 

Wonderful body...

 

Talent...

 

Fame and money that not all people could have.

 

Some say i deserved everything...

 

But honestly?

 

...

 

...

 

I’m not that worthy.

 

Why?

 

Because i do not deserve to be in the presence of this ethreal goddess walking towards me.

 

I do not deserve her.

 

Because she deserves to be in heaven where other Goddesses are.

 

Yet, she proves to me that i deserve her love.

 

“Isn’t she an angel, Yoong?”

 

I heard my dad said beside me.

 

“Yeah, she is.” I smiled as i looked back at Yuri whose smiling back at me as she walked down the aisle with her mom and dad. “that is why i plan to spend the rest of my life with her.”

 

“She’s lucky to have you, my child.”

 

“No, appa. I’m lucky to have her in my life.” I smiled.

 

**

 

Flashback:

 

“Wow, unnie, your love story could pass as a drama.” Hara commented after Yuri and I retold our story to them.

 

Well, they insisted it after they we announced that we’re together.

 

Sigh, i feel so free now. Finally, i could held Yuri’s hand, kiss her and hug her whenever i want and we don’t have to hide it anymore.

 

“Yoona unnie, how does it feel that Yuri unnie finally give you another chance?” Hyuna asked.

 

I looked at the girl beside me. I still couldn’t believe that she’s mine and she’s the one want to spend the rest of my life with.

 

“It’s one of the best feelings ever.” I smirked.

 

“Eh? One of the best feelings?” Hyorin asked.

 

“Because the best feeling would be when she would say ‘YES’ when i ask her to marry me.” I grinned at her when i saw her blush.

 

“KKKKYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHH~!” Everybody yelled.

 

“Ottoke! Yuri unnie! You’re so lucky! Yoona unnie is so romantic!” Sunhwa spazzed.

 

“Yeah, i’m the luckiest girl in the world.” Yuri smiled sweetly at me as she squeezed my hand.

 

I wanna marry her right now.

 

**

 

After talking with the girls, we decided to walk around the town since tonight is festival time for the good harvest. The streets of Yoochiri was so bright because of the different lights and the bright smiles of people around. Some villagers that we know greeted us and congratulate us for being together.

 

I couldn’t be even happier.

 

We kept on walking hand in hand until i felt Yuri shivered because of the cold night. As a seobang, i immediately pulled away from her to take off my jacket and put it on her.

 

“Yoong, you don’t need to do that. I’m fine.” She insisted as i put on the jacket on her shoulders.

 

“I saw you shivering. I know you’re cold.” I insisted back.

 

“I’m fine. But you’re the one who needs it, you’re skinnier than me.”

 

“But you’re the one who gets sick easily.”

 

That made her shut up. I know that i win so, i smirked as i put on the jacket on her shoulders.

 

“Baby, let me take care of you.” I coaxed my pouting girlfriend as we sat on a nearby bench.

 

“You always do that, Yoong. You should let me be the one to do it.” She defended as she put her head on my shoulders.

 

“I’ll be happier to take care of you after all the pain that i put you through. It’s the least that i could do.” I mumbled as i kissed her head.

 

“i hurt you, too, right? Let me repay.” She looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes.

 

“Kiss me and we’re even.” I smirked when she complied with my request.

 

We kissed each other with so much passion and love for one another. I’m not kidding when i say that no one could kiss like Kwon Yuri does. We always have this push and pull whenever we kiss. She would pull away with her teeth biting my lower lips as i grabbed her waist to pull her into me again. We kept kissing until we ran out of breath. Yuri smiled as she pulled away.

 

“So, how’s the kiss?” Yuri smirked.

 

“It gets better every single time.” I grinned.

 

 She laid her head on my shoulders again as i put my arms around her. We kept quiet for a while just enjoying the atmosphere and the joy of people around us.

 

This is the perfect life if you ask me.

 

“Yoong?”

 

“Mmm?” i replied as i kissed her forehead again.

 

“Are you happy right now?” she asked.

 

“W-what?” I was taken aback by her question. “Of course i am, why did you ask?”

 

She pulled away from me to look me in the eyes but she kept our hands intertwined.

 

“B-because you said earlier that the best feeling that you could ever feel is when i say ‘yes’ to you when you propose to me.” She explained.

 

I know we’re just starting this relationship so we never get talk about marriage, yet. But i hope someday i could ask her that question and i will be the happiest person when she says yes.

 

“Yeah, so?” i asked.

 

“I- i think i couldn’t make you happy right now.” She pouted.

 

I chuckled at her silliness. “Baby, you make me happy every day. So don’t need to feel pressured right now. It’s true that i’ll be happy when you say ‘yes’ to me but do you think it’s too early for us to talk about this. I don’t want to pressure you. We still have alot of time to talk about it.”

 

“But i want you to be happy, baby.”

 

“I am happy.” I smiled but since her pout is still there, i kissed that pout away. When i saw that my kiss isn’t doing a very great job, i asked her again.

 

“Well, what can i do to remove that pout from that beautiful face?”

 

She looked a t me with such love in her eyes and said, “Marry me.”

 

I almost choke when i heard her say those words. Those big words that i’m dying to ask her.

 

She said those words to me.

 

If you think that i’ll be the spazzing Yoona, i still am but i need to act mature right now because this is marriage she’s asking. I’m the Seobang and i must act matured for our future kids.

 

She frowned when i didn’t answer her right away.

 

“You don’t want it?” she mumbled as she looked down the ground.

 

I put her chin up and smiled at her.

 

“Of course i want it. Isn’t it the other way around?”

 

“What?”

 

I kneeled down in front of her and took out the ring from my pocket.

 

“My grandmother gave this ring to me when i was about to go to be a trainee at SMEnt. She told me to keep this ring because my grandfather gave this to her while they’re in the middle of the war as my grandfather serves as a soldier for our country. My grandfather died in the war and this is the symbol of his love to her. My grandmother gave this to me because she wants me to find a love like what they have” I explained.

 

“I have to be honest with you, Yul. I almost gave this one to Hye Sun when we’re together. But when i took out the ring and look at Hye Sun, i hide it immediately. At that time, i don’t know why i didn’t give it to her. Now, i know why. You deserved this ring than her. You deserve the kind of love that my grandmother want us to have. I’m giving this to you, Yul. So, Kwon Yuri, may i have the honour to be your wife?”

 

I know i have made mistakes in the past when i took her love for granted but this time i’ll do everything right. I’ll start right now.

 

I looked at her and smiled softly as i see her tearing up. Not in a bad way but in a good way.

 

“Do you know how longed i dreamt of this moment?  but—“ she giggled.

 

“What?” i looked at her strangely.

 

“I dreamt that moment to be grander than this. I never expect that ‘big gestures Im Yoona’ would propose to me this way.” She giggled.

 

Oh.

 

“Really? Okay.” I said and as i’m still kneeling in front of her, fished out the phone from my pocket and dialled.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m calling manager oppa to get the fireworks ready. You want grand proposal, right? I have plan B just in case you say ‘No’.”

 

It's true. Manager oppa and the rest of the members are on cue right now for the fireworks.

 

Her giggles turned into laughter and i just watch her in awe.

 

“No.”

 

“What?”

 

“No, i prefer this way. It’s simple and it’s more romantic and intimate.” She said.

 

“So? You’re going to marry me now?” i grinned.

 

“Of course! Like i would say ‘No’ to you.” She smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I put on the ring into her finger before kissing her again.

 

She pulled away and made me sat back on the bench, we positioned like we did earlier.

 

“Now, are you happy, my fiancé?” she teased.

 

Fiancé. I never get tired of hearing that.

 

“Of course, my fiancé.” I grinned.

 

We kept in a comfortable silence.

 

“Yul?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Why did you ask me to marry you? Aren’t we too fast?”

 

“No.”

 

I pulled away from her.

 

“What?”

 

“Well, i’ve been thinking. I want to marry you right now because of all the times that we’re as a group, all the skinship that we had, i always think like we’re really together even if we’re not. Now that we really are together, i don’t want you to leave me so i have to secure you.” She smirked.

 

“You always have me even if we you tell me to leave.”

 

“Eh~ smooth talker. That would never happen, though.”

 

“I’m glad you trust me.” I smiled.

 

“Of course.” She smirked back

 

**

 

After my proposal that night, we immediately started to plan for our wedding. We decided to have a small wedding here in Yoochiri village with our closest friends and family. As much as i wanted it to be big because i want to show the whole world how beautiful Yuri would be in her wedding gown, she wanted it to be small because it’s more intimate and romantic that way.

 

“Babe, if you want big wedding, we can. But i want it simpler, first.” She pleaded.

 

Do i  seem to have a choice?

 

I’m so whipped for her.

 

“If that’s what you want, then it’s my command. We can marry as many times as you want.” I smiled.

 

“Yey!” she hugged me in excitement and went back on looking for wedding gowns.

 

We plan to have the ceremony in a meadow somewhere in Yoochiri. I stumbled that place when i was doing my daily walk. It’s very romantic and it has a lot of lavender planted. I immediately thought that it would be a perfect place for our wedding.

 

I owe it a alot to Yoochiri and its people  because if it’s not for this place, i wouldn’t know when to confess to Yuri. I wouldn’t know her feelings towards me and we probably wouldn’t in a place where we are now.

 

Everything is perfect and i couldn’t wait to start my forever with Yuri.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

‘Damn, i probably saved the whole world in my past life.’ I thought to myself as i watch Yuri smiling at me as she walks down the aisle.

 

How could someone be so beautiful while walking down the aisle full of lavenders?

 

Only my bride, Kwon Yuri can.

 

She’s definitely an angel.

 

Her idea of not showing each other’s wedding gown is deabak because we both couldn’t keep our eyes off each other.

She’s wearing A gorgeous mermaid shaped gown with a long train behind her. The fitted bodice has a sweetheart neckline that is embellished with Swarovski crystals. The entire design is adorned with delicate lace applique on English net. She’s even more beautiful with her hair up that it accentuated her beautiful neck.

 

Oh God, i just want to kiss that neck.

 

Stop the byun thoughts Im Yoona.

 

She smiled at me as a sign that she approves my choice of wedding gown. You see, i’m not really good at choosing gowns because i’m not a girly girl like Tiffany unnie ( I think she probably designed her own wedding when she was five)  but i think i chose the right one.

 

Since i’m not the one who’s going to walk down the aisle i decided to wear an elegant style in all-over lace applique. The slim, fitted gown has a one-shoulder neckline that features the sheer lace into a long sleeve detail. The gown is completed with covered buttons. 

 

How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I can
How long will I need you
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan

 

How long will I be with you
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash up on the sand

 

How long will I want you
As long as you want me to
And longer by far
How long will I hold you
As long as your father told you
As long as you can 


 

I heard Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie sang the song that i personally choose when Yuri walks down the aisle. It’s my personal message to her. A promise that i will keep.

 

how long will I give to you
As long as I live through you
However long you say

 

How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I may

 

We're all traveling through time together
Every day of our lives
All we can do is do our best
To relish this remarkable ride

 

I’m completely thankful for my family, the Soshi members and the people of Yoochiri especially Shinyoung unnie, the other girls and Taewoo oppa. All of them have their part in preparing our wedding. They were happy for us and it’s the best gift we could ever have.

 

“Take care of her for me, Yoong, okay?” her father smiled at me.

 

“My beloved Yoong, you’re finally going to be my child. Please take care of my Yuri. Even if she’s too lazy or too naughty, just bear with her, okay?” her mother beamed at me.

 

“Yah~! Umma!” Yuri pouted.

 

Damn, even she’s in her wedding gown and pouting like a kid, she’s still gorgeous.

 

“Yah~ stop pouting, Yoona might run away.” Her mom scolded her.

 

“Don’t worry, umma. I’m not going anywhere. This gown is too pretty to waste.” I teased.

 

“Yah! Im Yoona!” Yuri yelled.

 

“Baby, stop whining, it’s time to get married.” I smirked as i grabbed her hand and we both walk down the aisle.

 

“I hate you right now.” Yuri mumbled.

 

“Aww, i love you too.” I teased.

 

 Finally, we reached the end of the aisle and we were greeted by the pastor. The ceremony was full of different feelings. There’s laughter as we said our vows, there’s overwhelming feeling that makes you wanna cry because of the good thing that has come your way and then, there’s love that tops above all.

 

I am a type of person who rarely cries but as soon as Yuri said her ‘I do’ and put a ring on my finger, i just cried. I just couldn’t believe that Yuri is finally mine. It just seals the deal.

 

When the pastor ordered us to finally kiss, Yuri kissed those tears from my eyes before kissing me on the lips. I didn’t even hear the crowd cheering, i just heard Yuri’s words uttering,

 

“Welcome to forever with me, Yoong.” She smiled.

 

**

 

As for our after wedding party, we decided to hold it in our Yoochiri home. I’m happy that Shinyoung unnie and the rest of G-7 girls transformed our home into a romantic place. Beautiful lights are everywhere, our color motif is present.

 

The food were provided by the villagers while we were entertained by our friends since most of us were idols already.

 

During our first dance, i’m glad that Taeyeon unnie sang a song for us.

 

“Are you enjoying yourself, my wife?” I asked as we swayed our bodies to the song.

 

“Of course, my wife.” She smiled.

 

“Babe, you should call me ‘seobang’ now.”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s because now that we’re married, i should be the man, you should be the woman.”

 

“What makes you think that you’re the husband?” she looked at me suspiciously.

 

“Kwon-Im Yuri, we both know that you like to seduce me. Isn’t it wives like to seduce their husbands?” I reasoned cockily. We stopped dancing and we’re face to face now.

 

“Me? Seducing you? I can’t help that i’m naturally y.” She said.

 

Man, if Yuri has her hair down right now, she’s probably flipping it.

 

“So, that is why you’re the wifey.” I said.

 

“So, ladies, trouble in paradise already?” Taeyeon unnie asked as Sunny unnie is clinging into her. They’re both in their dancing mode.

 

“Damn, you’re not even in your honeymoon and you’re already fighting? You’re gonna die s.” Sunny interfere.

 

I’m not gonna die ! Not with a y wife!

 

“Nah, they’re probably prepping up for a time.” Jessica unnie said bluntly.

 

“Jessica!” Tiffany unnie slapped her girlfriend. “So naughty.”

 

“You know me, babe.” Jessica winked.

 

“What are you talking about guys?” Yuri asked as Jessica unnie mumbled under her breath, “stupid Yuri.”

 

“YAH~! I heard that!” She yelled at the ice princess. “You don’t get it. We’re having a discussion here on whose going to be the husband and whose going to be the wife. This choding right here claiming that she’s going to be the husband.”

 

“And this kkab here wanted to steal that title from me.” I whined.

 

“Well, Yul, we all know that despite that you’re the SONES’ Kwon Seobang in all of the pairings, you’re girly girl when it comes to Yoona. Admit it, she’s the pants.” Taeyeon reasoned.

 

“Fine. But i want to be the boss of the house, since i’m the wife.” Yuri pouted.

 

“Of course, my love. You’re going to be the mother of our kids.” I said proudly.

 

Just then, the song changed and we saw HyoYoung on the DJ booth.

 

Take Hyo-Young duo anywhere except the DJ booth.

 

“Now that the boring couple dance is over, it’s time to party!” Sooyoung announced.

 

“GET YOUR UP TO THIS SSSSOOOONNNNGGG! HIT IT SOO~!” Hyoyeon unnie announced.

 

Then, SNSD song, “Gee” played.

 

Seriously?! It’s my wedding and the song they’re going to play is Gee?!

 

What kind of sisters do i have?!

 

Heol~

 

“C’mon, seobang! Let’s dance!” Yuri said as she danced our choreography.

 

As whipped as i am, i just followed what the wifey said and danced to the song. I’ll be lying if i say i didn’t enjoy it. I really do enjoy it and my family and friends making it even more fun.

 

Yuri and i just danced the night away, enjoying our married life.

 

**

Song: How long will i love you (cover) - Ellie Goulding 

TBC

OTTOKE! SECOND PART WILL BE POSTED SOON! I NEED TO PREPARE FOR THAT ONE BECAUSE IT WILL BE BIG AND A CHALLENGE FOR ME XD

please don't forget to review :)