Official Statement

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

 

Yoona POV:

 

“So, Im Yoona, do you promise to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?” Shinyoung unnie asked sternly.

I gulped as i nod.

I looked at the place that i’m in. We’re in Yoochiri’s town hall with everyone. From the people of Yoochiri, to the staff and crew and of course, G7. I looked at them one by one as they look back at me.

I turned to my left and looked at Sunny unnie whose been looking straightly at the people infront of us.

I never seen that look on Sunny unnie that serious.

She always has that cute face on her.

I turned to my right and look at my girlfriend who looked serene. It’s as if she’s just looking at the window or something.

So beautiful.

Wait a minute.

Why does Yuri looked serene and I, on the other hand, is panicking here?!

Why did we end up in this situation?

**

Flashback:

 “Yoong...”

...

...

“Yoong...”

...

...

Who in their right mind waking me up?!

Can’t they see that i’m sleeping soundly here, in the arms of my beloved Yuri?

Talk about ing.

“Yoong...”

...

...

“Yoong...”

I sat up and turned towards the person whose been calling me and it turns out to be my future wife, calling me.

Beat that, fan guys and girls, Kwon Yuri is dreaming of me.

“What is it, Yul?” I whispered as i saw Sunhwa, Hara, Hyomin and Sunny unnie are still sleeping. I glanced at the alarm clock and it’s 6:30.

REALLY?! 6:30!

LKHGLKAHLAHGSLAHGSJHL!

But it’s my wifey calling me so, no need to be pissed off.

“Can you please check Invincible and Youth? They’re being noisy, i can’t sleep.” Yuri murmured with her eyes closed.

Check the chickens?!

Jinja?!

Can’t she hear them almost EVERY DAMN MORNING?!

But since she’s my wifey, i’m willing to do anything for her, no matter how ridiculous it is.

My wifey is a kkab for nothing.

I bet she’s being a kkab even in her sleep.

“Arasso, just go back to sleep, i’ll check those chickens.” I said as i grab my iPad and made my way outside.

I went to where the chickens are and check what their problem is. guess what?

Nothing.

They’re just being chickens, hollered every damn morning!

I glared at the house wehere my waifu is currently sleeping while i’m here outside, checking chickens instead of sleeping and cuddling with her.

I pouted.

“Jinja?! Can my waifu even be real?! Now i can’t go back to sleep because of this! Good thing i love Yuri with all my life and i talked to some ahjussis around here, they said that being a husband whose in love with their wives, you are obliged to do stuffs for her even if its too ridiculous especially when they get pregnant.

GASP!

Maybe my Yuri is pregnant?!

...

...

...

Wait, we haven’t done it yet no matter i want it to.

Damn this living with other people.

Just wait till we get back to the dorm.

...

...

...

Wait, that’s impossible.

There are seven ers in our dorm.

You have a huge bad luck in your life, Im Yoona.

I sighed.

There’s no way i can go back to sleep now even though Yuri is there comfortably sleeping.

I sat down outside of our cottage beside Immature whose currently sleeping.

Lucky dog.

I opened my iPad and spazz to my wallpaper which is my waifu. It’s one of those y photoshoots that she has and Godbless internet for this!

I played with my iPad which is full of Yuri photos and of course, her videos.

Since, i have nothing to do, i will watch her videos.

I clicked one of my favourite videos of her which is one of her solos in our concert. I smiled throughout her performance because hello! It’s super awesome.

Damn, Im Yoona, you are one lucky MOTHER FATHER GENTLEMAN!

 I watched as she swayed those y hips and as she opened her jacket...

GASP!

NO matter how many times i watched this, this part always gets me everytime!

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Now it’s time for the part that i hate the most. Amber’s tapping on my Yuri’s !

MY !

Wait, i sound like Taeyeon unnie there.

Well, i know that it’s just fan service but i can’t help but be jealous! That is my and i’m supposed to be the only one to touch it. I don’t even know how many people touch that glorious .

Nevertheless, i’m still lucky because i own THE .

After watching her solo, i moved on to another video which is her another solo performance. Heck, this would be one of my favourites because of the abs!

As i was watching, i didn’t know that Shinyoung unnie, Hara and Narsha unnie were behind me.

“Wow, Kwon Yuri is so y.” Narsha unnie commented.

“Ne, she can be y without taking her clothes off.” Hara added.

“who would ever thought that that crazy girl is this hot.” Shinyoung unnie wondered.

“YAH~! why are you there?!” I yelled because heck! They were behind me!

“we’re watching Yuri.” Shinyoung deadpanned.

“M-mwo?” i asked.

“we saw you watching her, so we want to see it, too. C’mon, don’t be selfish!” Narsha whined.

Well, as much as i want to keep it a secret, i better share this.

They can only look but i got the price.

Kekekekeke. Daebak!

All four of us watched Yuri’s “If” performance with our mouths wide open. I almost lost it when those dancers got their faces and bodies near my Yuri but since i’m with Shinyoung unnie and the others, i controlled myself.

If i only knew that these dancers were this y, i should’ve killed them with a pole.

I was too busy at that time.

Heol.

“I think Yuri turned me to gay now.” Narsha unnie commented.

“Me too, unnie.” Harra nodded.

“Do you have other Yuri videos there, Yoona?” SHinyoung unnie asked.

“N-ne.” I stammered.

I must be careful not to expose every Yuri video collection that i have because i have tons of “never before seen” videos of Yuri of course, that is with the help of my y unnies, Taeyeon unnie and Sica unnie.

Now, you know where i got my byunness.

I clicked another Yuri’s y performance when i heard Hara saying,

“Wow, unnie, you got alot of Yuri unnie’s video there. You’re like an ultimate fan or something.”

But before i could answer, someone slapped me so hard.

BAM!

“Unnie! It’s too early to be violent!” i yelled at Sunny unnie whose stretching behind me.

“What? I didn’t do anything!” she acted innocently but i know deep inside that aegyo-ish feature is a devil.

I glared back at her.

“What are you guys doing?” Hyuna asked.

“We’re watching Yuri’s performances. I got to say, she’s really hot, HYuna. Even hotter than you.” Hara boasted.

“Yeah, she can make straight girls gay.” Narsha unnie added.

I am the living proof of that. I wanted to say.

“Why are you guys watching that?” Hyomin asked.

“Because Yoona’s watching it.” Shinyoung unnie replied.

“Oh really? Why do you have videos of Yuri? Are you ike gay for her or something?” Sunhwa asked.

GASP!

I looked at Sunny unnie whose glaring at me as if she’s saying not to answer or else.

“Well, uuhh...i...i watch all the member’s videos. You know, as a sign of support.” I lied.

Because i only have tons of Yuri videos.

“Well, do you have Sunny’s videos too?” Hyomin asked hopefully.

I looked back at Sunny unnie whose expecting an answer from me.

“Well, i... i think i hhave one of her drunk videos somewhere.” I pretend to look at it because heck, this is my Yuri iPad!

...

...

...

BAM!

“YAH! IM YOONA! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU SHOW THAT!” Sunny unnie screamed at me.

“Fine, i won’t.” I cringed as i nursed my head.

“LEE SOONKYU, IM YOONA, WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE DORM WITH ALL THOSE VOICES!”

Well, here comes trouble.

We watched as Yuri made her way towards us. And i couldn’t help but drool.

“Unnie, they’re watching you.” Hyuna said.

“What?” Yuri was confused.

“They’re watching your performances, Yuri-yah. they said that you’re hot.” Hyomin added.

Yuri saw my iPad which has—kkyyahh! Rilakkuma!— and as if on reflex, she turned turned towards me.

Gulp.

She already knows that it’s me.

“Yoongie?” she asked.

“N-ne?”

“What’s going on?”

“I...i—“

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR PYYJAMAS?!” Village chief yelled with Taewoo oppa trailing behind him.

Thank God for him.

“Village chief, why are you yelling?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

“WHY AM I YELLING?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DRESSED BY NOW! THE BUS WILL LEAVE US!” village chief yelled. Again.

“Where are we going?” Sunhwa asked.

“These girl groups are just pretty faces.” Village chief mumbled. “We’re going to the beach today.”

“HURRAH~! BEACH TIME!” we yelled.

“Oh yeah! Bikini bodies say holla!” Narsha unnie hollered as she danced.

“What beach, village chief?” Hara asked.

“Maybe we’ll be going to Brazil?” Hyomin answered.

“Cancun?” Yuri suggested.

“LA?” Sunny unnie added.

“Don’t be too hopeful.” Village chief interrupted.

“Wae?” Hyuna asked.

“We’re going to the beach because it’s really hot today and i think it’s a perfect day to go to the beach so we could relax after our work at the farm.” Village chief explained.

“Wow~! Village chief jjang!” we yelled.

“I know, i know. Now move your butts and prepare yourselves!” Village chief ordered us and we all went inside the cottage.

**

Where having a great time inside the bus as we made way to the beach. Well, i think they are the only one whose having fun.

You see, i’m currently here, eating my chips, while Sunny unnie is in between me and my beloved wifey. I thought Sunny unnie’s ing days are over after i helped her drug Taeyeon unnie so she could fell asleep in the cottage so that Taengoo unnie could spent a night with us when Sunny unnie got sick.

Maybe i should double my effort in impressing Sunny unnie so i could blackmail her.

I sighed.

Life is cruel.

I looked up and saw Yuri sitting silently as she listened to others talking animatedly while Sunny unnie is busy with her Eagle eyes on us.

I sighed again and turn to my iPad.

I guess i have to watch Yuri again just to spare time.

As i was about to click another video of Yuri, i heard Hara asked me, “Yoona unnie, you’re going to watch Yuri unnie again, aren’t you?”

I look at her with wide eyes and turned to Sunny unnie whose glaring at me. I looked back at Hara.

“N-no...uuhh i’m going to watch uhhm, Seohyun’s performance right now.” I blurted out.

WHAT?!

I don’t know what came over to me why i said that.

I looked at Yuri who just smirked and looked away.

I totally forgot that she loves the maknae.

Well, not the love that she has with me because, pfft, her love for me is epic. Her love for Seohyun is more of a sisterly love.

Which made me completely jealous because Seohyun and I were younger than Yuri.

Don’t get me wrong, i love Seohyun, too. She’s Yuri and I’s love child alongside Krystal and Yoo Ara from another girl group but Yuri’s adoration with her is just arrrgghh sometimes. If i didn’t know that Yuri loves me, i would probably think that she’s in love with the maknae.

Good thing maknae is the straightest person ever in the world.

I heard Sunny unnie snickering beside me as i clicked whatever video that Seobaby has which is her and Yonghwa oppa’s banmal song.

We watch it—well, i pretend to watch it because i’m jealous that this couple could be sweet and all without a problem while i’m here dying to shout how much i want to marry Yuri.

Damn you, YongSeo couple.

While i let them monopolize my sacred iPad as they spazz over the YongSeo couple, i ate my chips.

You see there’s nothing i could do, right?

Heol.

**

“YEY! FINALLY WE’RE HERE!!!” Everybody yelled and ran to God knows where while i’m here grumbling.

Don’t ask why because for the remaining time of the trip, i’m just sulking because Sunny unnie is ing me and Yuri, the girls got my iPad and my Yuri choose to sleep instead of talking to me.

I should’ve asked Tiffany unnie what she always do when Sica unnie is like that.

“What’s with the long face, Goddess Im? Enjoy because it’s the beach. We’re the only ones here.” Taewoo oppa said as he put an arm on my shoulder.

Is he stupid?

Of course we’re the only ones here because we’re all stars and if someone sees us here, it will cause commotion.

I continued my ramblings in my head instead of listening to him until i heard the words from his mouth.

“...and you all get to have tan while i’m here enjoying Yuri in her bikini.” He smirked.

ASKJHGSLDHGSAKLJHGSLK!

HOLD UP THERE MISTER!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE YURI IN A BIKINI!

I REPEAT, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED!

I AM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED!

I should’ve brought the clothes that Tiffany unnie bought when she and Sica unnie went to Morrocco for a date.

I don’t know with those two why they have a date in Morrocco.

Well, they’re not Tiffany and Jessica for nothing.

“YAH! IM YOONA!”

I looked up and saw Kwon Yuri with her hands on her hips while looking at me sternly. I noticed that he’s eyeing Taewoo oppa’s arm on my shoulder, i immediately shrugged it off as she made her way towards us.

“Kwon Yuri, are you jealous because i’m with Yoona?” Taewoo oppa asked.

Of course she is. But it’s not you.

Yuri looked at him and said, “No, i just want to call Yoona so we could change our clothes. C’mon, Yoongie.” she smiled smugly as she grabbed my hand and drag me away.

I made sure that Taewoo oppa is out of earshot and ask my wifey.

“Yul, is it true? You’re not jealous earlier?”

Yuri stopped her tracks and turned to me.

“No.”

I pouted that she’s not jealous but before i could say anything, she immediately said.

“No because i know that you’re not into him or any guys anway. I can prove that.” She smirked.

Kyyaaah~! My wifey really knows me.

“But if its a girl, then, its a different case.”

“Well, baby, you don’t have to worry about that because you’re my only one.” I said as i imitate BoA unnie’s song.

“We’ll see about that later. C’mon let’s get change.” She said as she drag me to the changing area.

I looked around as i wait for her to grab our bags. I saw the other girls were changing as well.

Hhmmm...i think i kinda like this.

BAM!

“Ouch!” i turned and saw Yuri glaring at me.

Yep she hit me.

“Stop looking at the other girls.” she said sternly.

“I’m not looking at them i swear!” i defended.

“Whatever, stop denying.”

“But—“

“Strip.”

I just do as i told because we already know that Kwon Yuri is the queen while i’m her slave. So, i stripped my clothes while mumbling, “Sorry.” She just snort and refused to talk to me.

Damn it, she’s mad again.

She handed me my bikini and said coldly, “change in the other cubicle. I’m going to change my clothes, too.”

“Yuri-yah.” i pouted.

I even give my best pout- aegyo combo that no one could resist but Kwon Yuri is not having any of it.

“Shut it. Now, leave.” She said.

I just nodded and decided to let her be.

Now i have to think how to apologize to her.

I quickly change into my bikini in the other cubicle and get my huge T-shirt as a cover up and went outside to call my unnies. But to my dismay, all of my calls were sent to the voicemail. Even when i called the maknae.

I sighed.

I looked around and saw that some of the girls were already in their bikinis and i gotta say they are all gorgeous but not as gorgeous as my Yuri. Don’t get me wrong, i love Yuri but i also appreciate other people’s beauty even though they are no match for my waifu.

Now, let me analyze them for you, guys so you could understand why my Yuri is the iest smong them all.

There’s Narsha unnie, her iness is too much for me. She’s too dominating and too adult for my taste. Hyuna’s iness is too much. It’s like a child trying to be y. Yes, she is y but she’s trying too hard to be one. Sunhwa’s iness is just blank like Hyomin. It’s like they’re too innocent or they’re completely clueless on how to be y at all. There’s Hara, well, she’s too innocent to be y. Maybe it’s her doe eyes. But modesty aside, i got great doe eyes than her—my Yuri says so. As for Sunny unnie, well, that little devil is too cute but i gotta say, she can be y because of her —err, melons.

And now, Kwon Yuri...

As i was about to start to describe this little vixen called Kwon Yuri, she came out of the changing room leaving my mouth hang open.

Hot, gorgeous and y is an understatement.

Because no words can describe on how y Kwon Yuri looked in her black bikini. Even she’s wearing a light sweater over it, she still looks ethereal.

I can feel myself drool a little.

See, this is why i find Kwon Yuri really attractive and y. She’s not even trying to look y because SHE IS Y. I’m not being biased at all! Compared to the other girls, Yuri can be cute and y at the same time. I mean how can that be possible?!

“Is this seat taken?” I looked beside me and gulped when i saw Yuri smirking at me.

I just shook my head because i’m in awe at her beauty.

“You know, i’m really sad because my girlfriend doesn’t seem to appreciate me. She’s looking to other girls even though i dressed up to look hot for her.” She said as she looked at the sea.

“W-what?! I never do that.” I mumbled.

We know its not true. I love Yuri.

“Really?”

“You’re mad at me again.” I pouted as i looked down.

Just then, i heard giggling. I looked up and saw Yuri trying to cover up .

“w-what?” i asked.

“You really are easy to tease, Yoongie! I thought you’re the one whose hard to break when it comes to pranks.”  Yuri giggled.

Just then, everything came to my senses.

She’s not really mad at me but she’s just playing with me.

Aaisshh, kkabYul.

The downside of dating a kkab is this.

“Y-you’re not mad?” i asked.

“No. Why would i be mad at you?”

“It’s because i’m looking at other girls.”

“Well, is it true?”

“No.”

“Then, i believe you.” She smiled which made me smile back.

Oh God. This girl is definitely the one i want to marry. End of story.

“I love you.” I just blurted out which made her giggle.

“That’s good to know because i love you too.” She replied as she sat on my lap. She looked around but when she made sure that the coast is clear, she kissed me on the lips.

Oh God. I’m going to marry her in my next lifetime...and the next, and the next.

I giggled when she pulled away and continued to peppered me kisses. We stayed liked this until we heard someone cleared their throat.

Good thing its just Sunny unnie.

“Can you please stop being so sweet and mushy.” Sunny unnie whined as she sat to where Yuri sat earlier.

“what’s with the face?” Yuri asked as she sat beside me but kept her hand intertwined with mine.

Sunny just sighed loudly and said, “I’m so tired of what’s happening between me and Taengoo. I want us to be together.”

“What about Hyomin?” i asked.

“There’s no Hyomin, okay? Hyomin likes me too much and i’m just being nice to her.” Sunny rolled her eyes and then immediately turns towards me. “Yoong, you gotta help me. You’ve been in this situation, with Hye Sun, right? Tell me what to do!”

Ouch. I thought it’s an unspoken rule not to mention Ex-girlfriend’s name in front of current girlfriend.

I looked at Yuri whose been watching me and then i turned back to Sunny unnie. “Well, you and and the unnies told me to prove to Yuri that i love her so i did. I also talked to Hye Sun at that time to tell her that i love Yuri, so that’s it.”

“So, i got to talk to Hyomin and then, Taengoo. Okay, okay got it. Thanks!” she said cutely and hopped away.

We just giggled at Sunny and then enjoyed the sun.

Yuri played with my hands as i sat back and rest my head at the back of the lounge chair as i closed my eyes.

“Yoong?”

“Hhmm?”

“Let’s go swim.”

I opened my eyes and saw Yuri smirking at me.

Damn it.

We both know that i don’t swim while her, she’s like she lived in the water all her life.

It’s like she’s the sea Goddess or something.

“Baby, you know i don’t swim.” I whined.

“Well, it’s more romantic, isn’t it?” she grinned and pull me with her until we reach the sea.

We walked to the sea slowly as held her hand while i watch the others who were enjoying playing in the waters.

I started to panic when i noticed that we’re getting farther and farther from the shore and the water is getting deeper and deeper. I immediately clung into Yuri’s neck.

When i say clung, i mean my arms are on her neck and my legs are on her waist.

That’s how scared i am.

“Woah, i got you, calm down” Yuri whispered in my ear as she held me by the waist.

“Why are we this far? We could drown!” I panicked.

“We are if you panic like that.” She just chuckled.

“How can you be so calm when we’re this far away? Let’s go back to the shore where its safe.” I pleaded.

“No. This is the place where i could have you all to myself.” she mumbled to my ears which made me blush.

Damn, Kwon Yuri is such a smooth talker, too.

“W-well, you can have me at anyplace. We can go to our room.” I reasoned.

“that’s not fun. I like it here.”

“This is fun?! We can die here! What if there are sharks in here?!”

“There are no sharks in here maybe if we go farther, there are.” She said and it made me shriek.

“GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!”

“They will come if you’re too noisy.”

“AACCCCCKKKKKK!”

“besides, you’re practically safe because i’m here.”  That made me shut up. “You got not just an idol girlfriend but swimmer girlfriend remember?”

I nodded.

“So stop panicking at flabbering around. It’s not attractive, babe.” She smirked.

“YAH!” i pulled away to slap her shoulders and then clung back to her.

We went quiet for a while. To be honest, i quite enjoy this even though i’m so scared. Yuri was humming an unfamiliar tune as she held me tightly. I hid my giggly smile into her neck and unconsciously inhaled her strawberry scent.

“You’re enjoying it now, i see.” She teased.

“Shush, you.” I grinned on her neck.

While i’m enjoying being clunged into her, Yuri, suddenly laid her back on the water as if it’s a bed and swam us slowly. I immediately panicked but she just held me and said, “Relax, i’m not going to let you drown.”

I slowly nodded at her and return to my previous position as Yuri swam us back and forth.

I think i love the sea now.

Kekekekeke.

**

Later that night, after all the swimming, eating and playing that we did, we changed into our pyjamas and gathered infront of the bonfire. I sat between Yuri and Sunny unnie. I was surprised that Hyomin not in her usual spot which is Sunny unnie’s side.

Maybe they already talked.

I looked at Sunny unnie whose been quiet and as i elbowed her, she just smiled sadly.

They already talked.

“So, now that we’re here, did you guys had fun today?” village chief asked.

“NE!” we responded.

“That’s good to here that you’re all well rested. Now, let’s just enjoy the night because we will be back for another farm work tomorrow.” He announced.

“NE!” we replied.

Everybody talked and enjoyed the night while singing and drinking. It is completely a good experience.

Me and Yuri are not heavy drinkers so we just limit ourselves into two bottles because if not, we might say things that could ruin us.

When i was about to open my second bottle, Narsha unnie called my name.

“Yoona?”

“Ne, unnie?” i asked.

“I got to ask you something, i hope you don’t get mad or anything.” She said. I immediately sat up straight and saw that almost everybody is listening to us even Yuri whose talking with Sunny unnie.

“O-of course. What is it?” I asked cautiously.

“Well, actually it’s not just me but all of the girls too. We noticed some things.” She started.

Uh-oh.

“We noticed that since you came here, Yuri and you are inseperable. We all know that you’re best friends but we can’t help but notice some things.” Narsha unnie continued.

“We’re also in the same group and we live together all our lives so i think its normal.” I defended.

“Well, Sunny unnie, too. Actually we noticed how you interact with your other members like Sunny unnie and Jessica unnie. You’re not like what you are with Yuri unnie.” Hara added.

“Yeah, speaking of Jessica and Sunny, the way you interact with each other, it seems like you ere hiding something.” Narsha unnie said.

“And when there’s someone who took notice of Yuri unnie or you, you went all crazy jealous.” Hyuna joined in.

Of course, she’s my Yuri!

“And then, there’s also a time when Yuri and you stopped talking after the night you went out.” Hyomin  said.

“Yeah, you always went out at night!” Sunhwa joined in.

Ottoke, are we that obvious?

“So, we came to a conclusion and ask you this, Im Yoona, are you and Kwon Yuri, dating?” Shinyoung asked.

“I...uuhh...” i stammered, thinking of the words to say because we are completely busted.

As a seobang, I need to defend my Yuri no matter what it takes!

“We will talk when we’re back at Yoochiri. We will answer all your questions but right now, leave me and Yoona alone.” Yuri said as she grabbed my hand and we walked away from the crowd. “C’mon, Soonkyu, you can come with us.”

Sunny unnie trailed behind us as the others left dumbfounded.

*End of flashback*

 

So, now we’re here in front of people, expecting our statement.

“Im Yoona, Kwon Yuri let me ask you, are you two dating?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

This is it, no turning back.

I inhaled.

“Yes.”

I turned to Yuri who answered the question.

“Yes, Yoona and I are together. She’s my girlfriend.” She said as she held my hand tightly.

Everybody in the crowd gasp including Taewoo oppa’s dramatic “NOOOOOOOO!”

Yes, buddy, the doe got the pearl now.

“Woah...jinja?” Shinyoung unnie asked.

Yuri just nod and showed our intertwined hands. Just then, a loud clap was heard.

All of us turned to the source of the sound and saw Lee SooMan sunbae-nim with manager oppa and the rest of the girls.

“I’m so proud of you girls.” Lee Soo Man sunbae-nim said while wiping his fake tears. I rolled my eyes as Yuri elbowed me.

Really?

He is so overly dramatic.

“Lee Soo Man sunbae-nim, why are you glad that this happened?” village chief asked.

“Because i’ve been waiting that to happen! It’s completely normal for these girls to be together because they’re all together all their lives. i let them choose who they want to be because it’s their life. Now that Yuri went all Choi Anna and admitted that she’s dating Yoona, i’m so happy!” Lee Soo Man explained.

Why didn’t he say that long time ago?!

Damn, Sunny unnie’s uncle.

“YAH! UNCLE! WHY ARE YOU HERE? AND WHY ARE YOU TELLING THAT NOW?!”  Sunny unnie yelled.

Only Sunny unnie can yell at her uncle.

Total badass.

“Sunny bunny, it’s more fun now than then, isn’t it? I mean where’s the drama if i tell you earlier in your careers that you can date each other? It’s more fun now. Look, where are you now.” Soo Man smiled.

“YAH! CAN’T YOU SEE? TAENGOO WOULDN’T DATE ME!” Sunny whined as she stomped her foot.

“Oh. Don’t mind Taeyeon, she’s just playing hard to get. Just woo her like what a “Lee” sould do.” Soo Man- sunbaenim bobbed his eyebrows up and down.

“Wait, Soo Man-sshi, so you’re not against your artists dating? What about the rumors about—“ Shinyoung unnie asked.

“Those are just rumors. They can date whoever they want. I’m not like regular chairman, i’m a cool chairman!” he smirked.

God, that is so Mean Girls, sunbae-nim.

“despite that line is like from a ‘Mean Girls’ movie, it’s cool.” Jessica unnie said. “Okay, everyone hads off my Tiffany Hwang, she’s mine. everybody who went 10 ft near her will be dead, arasso?!” Sica unnie announced like a drill sargaent because she is.

*cricket* cricket*

“Good.” Jessica smirked like nothing happened.

“So, i guess since the YoonYul couple started this, everyone will admit they’re dating.” Shinyoung unnie concluded.

“well, i like Sunny but since she told me that she loves Taeyeon then, there’s nothing for me to do but accept it. I better join ‘We Got Married’ or something.” Hyomin said.

“Oh, you’ll be joining WGM? That’s great! I could give you lots of advice...” Seohyun said as she talked to Hyomin until her ears bleed.

Good luck to you with that, Hyomin.Seohyun will not stop until Yonghwa oppa camebut he’s in a tour or something.

“YAH! EVERYONE HAS THEIR HAPPY ENDING WHILE I’M HERE STILL MOURNING THAT TAEYEON DOESN’T WANT TO DATE ME!” Sunny unnie yelled. She kept on grumbling and whining until Taeyeon unnie went to her and kiss her on the lips.

KKKKKYYYYAAAAAAHHHHH~~~~!!!!!!

“I’m going to date you now, okay?” Taeyeon unnie smirked. Sunny unnie was in a daze to reply so she just nod. “You look so cute!” Taeyeon unnie spazz and kiss Sunny unnie again. This time, Sunny unnie responded with her arms around on Taeyeon unnie’s waist.

“Yah, why does even Sunny’s love story is cute?” Sooyoung commented as we watch the Dandyu couple kissing like its a drama on TV.

“Well, she’s not aegyo queen for nothing.” Hyoyeon shrugged.

We continued to watch the new couple as Yuri tugged my hand that is still glued to her.

“Happy?” she smiled  as she asked.

I nod, “Very happy.”

“Good.” She grinned.

KKYAAAHHH!

I guess admitting to everyone that we’re dating is not so bad after all.

TBC.

**

I KNOW THAT IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED BUT IT'S JUST THIS WEEK IS SO GREAT BECAUSE SNSD WON VIDEO OF THE YEAR AT YTMA DESPITE OF ALL THE CRITICISMS THAT THEY GOT FROM THE OTHER FANDOMS (DON'T LET ME GET START WITH THAT) PLUS SEOBABY'S TWITTER :3 PLUS SNSD'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO PLUS LOTS OF YOONYUL UPDATES EQUALS HAPPY SONE :))

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BEFORE IT COMES TO AN END ^^