Doe loves Pearl

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

 

Annyeong! Thank you for the great response and for waiting for this update :) i spent two whole days focusing on this story. ^^ I planned to post it by the end of this week but i couldn't take it anymore because a lot of ideas came into my head as i write this story so, here it is! I hope you like it. Please tell me what you have to say about this and don't be shy. *bows*

Oh, please play these following songs as you read this chapter because i don't know it has a kind of effect on me and it felt really good while reading. kekekeke!

Enjoy!

Drive myself crazy- N’sync

Walking in the rain- A1

Quit playing games with my heart- BackStreet boys

Queen of my heart- Westlife

One more try- A1

More than words-

**********************

 

Yoona's POV:

 

Lying in your arms 
So close together 
Didn't know just what I had 
Now I toss and turn 
Cause I'm without you 
How I'm missing you so bad 

Where was my head 
Where was my heart 
Now I cry alone in the dark 

I lie awake 
I drive myself crazy 
Drive myself crazy 
Thinking of you 
Made a mistake 
When I let you go baby 
I drive myself crazy 
Wanting you the way that I do 
(Wanting you the way that I do) 

 

BAAAAMM!

 

“Ouch! Unnie!” i yelled as I nursed my head. I looked up and saw Sunny unnie holding a spatula, aiming to hit me again.

 

“Can’t you see i’m having my emotional breakdown here?! I’m depressed right now, you know?” I said as i laid back in my bed.

 

“I know but the people outside kept asking why you keep on playing that SAME SONG 100 times a day for the whole week! I’ve ran out of excuses to hide the fact that you’re depressed about how Yuri rejected you!” Sunny unnie scolded me.

 

Yuri.

 

Even hearing her name, kept my heart beat like Dugeun Dugeun.

 

My heart is still hurting and yet, she kept my heart beating so fast.

 

“Uh-oh...I said the forbidden name again, didn’t I? Mianhe.” Sunny unnie apologized. I shook my head no and sat up.

 

“It’s okay, unnie. No matter what I do, i can’t change the fact that Yuri rejected me.” I frowned, threatened that the tears my flow down again.

 

It’s been a week since that incident happened. Yuri ignored me as much as possible like refusing to sleep or eat with us by making an excuse that she has an infectious disease or something. Our manager knew about it so he said that maybe it’s better this way than heightened the suspicion on the other housemates. Yuri still does the tasks in the farm but she lives in the RV van that we always use for out of town trips whenever we have concerts. She never talks with us unless she’s called for a daily task.

 

She has an INFECTIOUS DISEASE, right?

 

Does she hate me that much?

 

That she refused to be in the same room with me?

 

“Yoong, i know it hurts right now but don’t you think it’s time for you to move on from her? I mean, I love the two of you but i can’t bear to see you hurt.” Sunny unnie said as she put her arm around me.

 

Sunny unnie has a point. I know what I did to Yuri before is unforgivable because i hurt her over and over again. I took her for granted but that’s because i’m too wrapped up with Hye Sun and I didn’t even realize how important Yuri is in my life. Now, i’m ready to love her but here she is, getting scared to love me back.

 

“Unnie, let me ask you a question.” I mumbled.

 

“What is it, my dongsaeng?”

 

“What if you’re in my situation and Taeyeon unnie is in Yuri’s. You took her love for granted and you didn’t realize how much she loves you. You hurt her many times.  And now that you’re so in love with her, she’s scared to love you back. What will you do, unnie? Will you give up or will you prove to her that you can love her more than she could?”

 

Sunny unnie thought for a while and mumbled as she sighed,

 

“Maybe i will be as crazy as you are, Yoong. I will never stop until Tae-Tae will love me again. That’s how much i love her.” She smiled her infamous smile and it made me smile back.

 

“That’s what i’m going to do, unnie.” I grinned.

 

“Arasso, my dongsaeng!” Sunny unnie pat my head. “But now, will you please stop playing that boyband song, it’s getting on my nerves!”

 

“But unnie~! Boyband songs is the essence of life!” I whined.

 

BAAAMMMM!

 

“Stop that! It’s really irritating especially if you kept it on repeat!” Sunny unnie yelled.

 

er!

 

“Stop hitting me!” I yelled back.

 

“Stop playing that song!” she glared.

 

Instead of listening to her, i resumed on playing the song again.

 

BAAM!!

 

BAAM!!

 

BAAM!!

 

“Alright! Alright! Just stop hitting me like a drum!” I said while cowering from Sunny unnie’s hit.

 

Evil Bunny!

 

I will call Taengoo unnie and use my irresistible aegyo on her!

 

Sunny unnie stopped her torture at me and glared.

 

“Arasso. Just stop with the boyband songs, Yoona and do what you’re supposed to do.”

 

“What is it, unnie?”

 

“Unleash your Im Yoona charms.” Sunny unnie smiled.

 

DING!

 

Like a bulb, i grinned.

 

“Oh yeah!” I smirked as i rubbed my hands together. “Kwon Yuri, prepare for my charm that you can’t resist!”

 

**

 

“Feels like i'm walking in the rain
I find myself trying to wash away the pain
Cause i need you to give me some shelter
Cause i'm fading away
And baby, i'm walking in the rain”

 

BAAMM!

 

“Unnie! What did i do this time?!” I said as i nursed my head. Again.

 

I looked up...eerrr...down at my glaring unnie and saw her holding mini shovel, aiming at me.

 

“I told you countless of times, stop with the singing!” she yelled.

 

“But that song is very appropriate!” I reasoned.

 

We looked around and saw that everybody is busy working at the field which includes my Yuri who looks so y digging with that huge shovel.

 

Sigh, my Yuri...

 

Compared with Sunny unnie’s shovel, it looks like Sunny unnie’s like an elementary school girl.

 

“Stop ogling at her.” Sunny unnie elbowed me. Which hurts.

 

“No, i’m just checking on her.”

 

“checking meaning looking at her like undressing her?” Sunny unnie raised her eyebrows at me.

 

Ok, she got me there.

 

“AAAGGGRRHH! Okay, fine. You caught me! I can’t help it, unnie. It’s just that it’s very frustrating. Every time i come to her, she moves away. Everytime i tried to make a conversation with her, she answered short and then, turn to others and talk like there’s no tomorrow. When i offered her some help, she refused by saying she can do it but when i see her struggling, she asks other people for help.” I whined.

 

“Unnie, can you blame me for singing a sad song under the water sprinkler and pretend that it’s rain?” I asked sadly.

 

Okay, i’m too over dramatic here, singing under the rain—eerr, water sprinkler—as i pretend i’m on a music video.

 

I saw Sunny unnie rolled her eyes and sighed. “That’s not the solution, Yoong. It’s called annoying.”

 

“But unnie...”

 

“Yoona, what have i told you countless of times?”

 

“Not to sing 90s boyband songs?” I asked.

 

BAAMM!

 

“No, you idiot. I told you to prove yourself to Yuri.” Sunny unnie glared.

 

I held my head and nodded. “You’re right. But i’m following your advice and i think it’s not working!”

 

“Well, my dongsaeng i thought of a better plan.” She said as she put an arm around her tall dongsaeng.

 

“What is it, unnie?”

 

“Well, since Yuri is used to chase you all the time, how about this time, let her chase you.”

 

“W-wae?”

 

Sunny unnie rolled her eyes and mumbled, “Why do i have to do this thing for this stupid couple? Maybe being tall makes you stupid.”

 

“YAH! UNNIE!”

 

Sunny unnied just smiled at me and said, “Anyway, as i said earlier, let Yuri chase you. Do things for her but be discreet about it. Flirt around like you do before, make her jealous and frustrate her. You know Yuri when things are not on her hands, she’ll explode.”

 

I thought for a while and asked, “B-but unnie, what if Yuri think that i’m not being loyal to her?”

 

“Tsk...tsk...tsk...you’re a helpless case, stupid girl.”

 

“YAH!”

 

“Yuri is like that to you because you chase her every single time. Let’s do the opposite thing and stop chasing her this time. She’ll be confused and she’ll look for you and then, BAM! She’ll be all over you.”

 

I felt hopeful with what Sunny unnie said. She got a point there.

 

“A-are you sure about this, unnie?”

 

“Of course I am!”

 

I nodded. “Let’s do this.”

 

“Okay, let the “Operation: Yuri chasing Yoona” begin!” Sunny unnie smirked.

 

**

 

I followed Sunny unnie’s advice as she planned the “Operation: Yuri chasing Yoona”. She told me to do the following steps:

 

1.Do things for Yuri but be discreet.

 

 After a tiring day at the field, the village chief ordered us to take a rest. We went to the nearby tree shade and slumped. Before Yuri could sit, I heard Sunny unnie called her,

“Yuri-yah! why don’t you sit here?” Sunny unnie lead my future wife on the blanket where a towel, facial and body mist and a bottle of water waited for her.

 

“W-what is this? This aren’t mine.” Yuri said as she sat on the blanket.

 

“Well, huge bird with a big mouth told me that its yours and you should sit here. You’re sick, remember?” Sunny unnie said, reminded her about her “sickness excuse”.

 

All three of us know that I did that for Yuri. She’s THAT special for me.

 

But I’ll punch Sunny unnie for that ‘huge bird with big mouth’ comment!

 

“Oh. Okay, tell that bird ‘Thank you’.” She smiled shyly.

 

KYYAAAHHHH!

 

But, it’s too early to spazz so i must contain my nerves.

 

When the food that the villagers prepared is ready, i saw that most of the food were Yuri’s favourites. I took no time to grab each one of them and put it on a plate. I removed the food that she couldn’t eat because of her diet, skinned the shrimp, shred the white meat piece by piece and then called Sunny unnie.

 

“Unnie! Can you please give it to Yuri?” i said while handing her the plate.

 

“Seriously? Am i your messenger or something?” Sunny unnie deadpanned at me.

 

“But you love YoonYul, right?” I said with over-puking aegyo.

 

“Uggh, stop that.” Sunny unnie glared. “Alright, i’m going to give it to you ‘princess’. Stop spoiling the girl. She can do it by herself.”

 

“I can’t help it, unnie. It’s within me to serve my Queen.” I smirked.

 

“Stop with the cheesy lines. I gotta call Tae-Tae after this.” She said as she made her way to Yuri whose busy spraying body mist all over her.

 

I have an urge to join her because she’s all alone due to her “infectious disease excuse” but i think it will make the matter worst.

 

I decided to tip-toed at the nearby tree and listened to her and Sunny unnie’s conversation.

 

“Here, Yul. Eat up.” Sunny unnie handed Yuri the plate.

 

“W-What? Sunny, you don’t have to do this. I can get the food by myself or i can eat inside the RV. I have food there.” Yuri reasoned.

 

“Don’t tell that to me. Tell it to the huge bird with big mouth.” Sunny unnie immediately turned to walk away to prevent more questions from Yuri. My baby just watched her walk away and turned to the plate that i prepared for her.

 

She smiled.

 

“Thanks.” She whispered and eat her food happily.

 

Oh God!

 

I made her smile!

 

I made her smile!

 

I want to spazz right now!

 

I celebrate by dancing Rum Pum Pum Pum but then some stupid rock is such a troll which made me fall. I got up and leave before Yuri could see me.

 

2.Ignore Yuri

You know, this part is one of the most difficult things in my life other than choosing between a “Run Devil Run” Yuri and “I Got A Boy” Yuri.

 

That’s just unfair, you know?

 

Sunny unnie assured me that if I ignore Yuri, she will constantly look for me and ask for my attention.

 

I’m going to believe what my unnie said.

 

Aigoo~.

 

I was sitting quietly while watching our housemates fool around each other when i noticed Yuri walking towards me. I tried to ignore her but i just watch her sway those y hips in the corner of my eye.

 

Rule no.1: Never ever ignore Kwon Yuri while she’s doing her y walk.

 

I tried to slower down my heartbeat as she sat beside me. I looked at her from the corner of my eye and saw that she’s contemplating.

 

I grinned secretly.

 

“Uhh..Yoona—“ she started.

 

“What did you say, Taewoo oppa?” I asked Taewoo oppa, pretending he’s talking to me.

 

“What? I didn’t say anything.” Taewoo oppa said, completely blowing out my cover up.

 

I pinch him in his sides making him whimper.

 

“You told me something, right?” I gritted my teeth.

 

“Oh yeah, yeah. I told you something. I remember now, haha, silly me.” He said as i released me.

 

“Oh, oppa. You’re so funny.” I fake laughed as I slapped Taewoo oppa on his back. Hard.

 

Taewoo oppa laughed with me because he knew what’s best for him. I laughed until i saw Yuri walking away from me.

 

As much as i want to run after her, i can’t. I must keep this act to make this “Operation: Yuri chasing Yoona” successful.

 

Damn.

 

3.Frustrate Yuri by making her jealous

“Unnie, i don’t think that this is working.” I told Sunny unnie as we watch Yuri sitting in a corner while watching Shinyoung unnie and Hara doing silly stuffs again.

 

“Well, let’s take it to the next level. Let’s make her jealous.” Sunny unnie smirked.

 

“W-what?! I’m supposed to be loyal to my wife, not the other way around!”

 

“But this could be the ultimate test if our plan worked or not! C’mon Yoona, i know you can charm girls like no other.”

 

“I don’t wanna know what you’re implying, unnie but it’s not funny.”

 

“I’m sorry but i’m this desperate. Trust me for this and you’ll thank me afterwards.” Sunny unnie said confidently.

 

I sighed. I took of the hat of being YoongPlayer when I promised myself to love Yuri as we both shall live.

 

I can’t believe i’m going to do this again.

 

But unnie said I’ll thank her later so i’m going to trust her for this one.

 

Hwaiting!

 

“Okay, unnie, let’s do this.” I nodded.

 

“That’s my dongsaeng!” Sunny cheered. “Okay, to begin, compliment Hyuna. Go!” she said as she pushed me towards the girl.

 

“Uh, s-sorry.” I stammered as I pulled away from Hyuna.

 

“It’s okay, unnie.” She beamed at me.

 

Okay, now unleash your charm, Im Yoona!

 

“Uhh...H-Hyuna?” I saw Sunny unnie face palmed.

 

Wow! Way to go, Im Yoona.

 

“Ne?”

 

“Y-your pajamas look cute.”

 

What?! Unnie said compliment the girl and that’s the first thing i could think of!

 

“R-really? W-wow. Thanks, unnie.” Hyuna said confusingly.

 

“Anytime. Uhh...” I thought of anything to say. I look at Yuri who seemed to be listening to us but pretending to look somewhere else.

 

Okay, it’s time for YoongPlayer!

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“Do you wear make-up today?” I said confidently.

 

“No, why?”

 

“It’s just you look pretty today. That’s all.” I smiled my most charming smile that makes the guys, even girls melt.

 

I heard Hyuna gasp.

 

That’s it. Fall for Im Yoona’s charm.

 

“Oh, thank you, unnie.” Hyuna replied coyly.

 

We continued to banter compliments at each other as we flirt and when i turned towards Yuri’s way, i saw her furiously walking away.

 

Did it work?

 

I hope it did!

 

“Yoona!” I heard Sunny unnie called me.

 

I turned from talking with Hyuna to her. “Ne?”

 

“I told them you’re practicing your guitar. Why don’t you play for us?” she said as she eyed me as if she’s saying, ‘impress the girls with your guitar skill to make Yuri jealous.’

 

I eyed her back, ‘what will i play?’

 

‘I don’t know. Just anything’

 

I sighed and made my way towards the group and Sunny unnie handed me my mini guitar.

 

“Oh God, i never knew that my secret talent will get expose this early.” I said shyly. “Gee, thanks, unnie!” I added sarcastically.

 

BAAM!!

 

“OUCCCHHH!” I yelled because that hurt. So bad!

 

“Oh, don’t mind her, she’s not that hurt.” Sunny unnie smiled fakingly.

 

“I am hurt!” I defended.

 

“Stop, whining and play for us.” She said and then whispered to me, “start now, Yuri’s walking towards us. Time to impress the girls.”

 

“Okay, i’m going to play a song for you.” I said as the crowd applaused.

 

I know a perfect song to play.

 

Kekekekekeke

 

“This song is dedicated to everyone out there.” I said like i’m in some bar but to be honest, i’m referring to one person.

 

I bet you already know who that is!

 

I strummed my guitar as i sang,

 

Even in my heart I see
You're not bein' true to me
Deep within my soul I feel
Nothing's like it used to be

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
Quit playin' games with my heart

 

I sang as the rest of the girls spazz at my song like i’m some male idol.

 

That’s right, i turned them gay for me.

 

I turned to look at Yuri as i sang:

 

Quit playin' games with my heart
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heart
I should've known from the start
You know you got to stop (from my heart)
You're tearing us apart (my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heart

I live my life the way
To keep you comin' back to me
Everything I do is for you
So what is it that you can't see

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
You better quit playin' games with my heart

 

I saw Yuri looked back at me with an intensity that i never saw before. I smirked at her as the crowd sang along with me.

 

I strum the last chord in my guitar and smiled at them as i finished the song. Everybody clapped and i searched the small crowd and found no Yuri there.

 

I guess our plan didn’t work.

 

I sighed.

 

Sunny unnie looked at me as she put her arms around me. She probably felt the same thing.

 

“Don’t worry my dongsaeng. It may not work today but we’ll try again. I guess this time is not the right time.”

 

I nodded at her. Maybe unnie was right. This is not the end, we’ll try again until Yuri is mine again.

 

**

 

I bid good night to the others as i went back to our hut. I’m too tired with what we’ve done today and i’m not in the mood to celebrate with them without Yuri there. As i opened the door, someone grabbed my collar and pinned me to the door.

 

Everything is so dark except for the light of the moon by the window. I gasped when i saw those familiar eyes staring back at me.

 

“What are you doing?! Tell me, what are you doing?!” she hissed as she pressed her body into mine and tightened her grip on my collar.

 

What?!

 

“W-what?” i stammered. I have never seen Yuri this way. I have to admit that she’s scary this way.

 

Like dominant scary like in 50 shades of Grey.

 

I like it!

 

“What you’re doing right now, frustrates me Im Yoona! You act like you don’t care about me but you are, you ignore me but too bad, i noticed it, you flirt with girls as if you forgot your promise to me! I hate you because you’re everywhere!” she cried.

 

Wow, our plan worked! It really worked.

 

“W-what do you want me to do? You told me to move on, you told me that it’s better to forget you because what i want from you will not get us anywhere! Yuri, i’m just doing what i’m supposed to do!” I lied.

 

I just said those words to provoke her.  To frustrate her even more but those words are just lies. I never want to forget her.

 

Never.

 

She pulled away from me and screamed, showing that she’s really frustrated.

 

I looked at her amusingly because i really enjoyed her all jealous and frustrated.

 

Sunny unnie is a genius!

 

I might give her most of my earnings on her!

 

“Yur—“

 

Her next action surprised me because all of a sudden, she pressed her y body on me and whispered in my ears,

“I don’t know if you’re playing a game or not, Im Yoona, but i must say, you played really good.” She said in her oh-so husky y voice.

 

Damn, this is the Run devil Run Yuri that i’m wishing for when we got married and we’re in our y times!

 

I didn’t expect to see it right now!

 

Kekekekekeke

 

I gulped when she grabbed my arms and put it above my head. She leaned her body even more, making our chest pressed against each other. I involuntarily moaned.

 

Gulp.

 

Then, she my outer ear and whispered, “I’ll make sure Im Yoona that if you’re everywhere in mine, I’M everywhere whenever you flirt with other girls.” 

 

Oh God. She’s realy good.

 

She continued to torture me with her tongue on my ear and then my neck until she released me as i kept wanting for more. Whenever i moaned, she tightened her grasp on my wrist.

 

Then, all of the sudden, she walked out of the house.

 

What the hell was that?!

 

Is that a dream?

 

I put my hand on my neck and there are traces of her kisses.

 

So, this is not a dream. It’s real.

 

Kwon Yuri almost me and i like it!

 

Sunny unnie suddenly came in and said, “I saw Yuri walking out of this house with that y smirk on her face. Now, can you please tell me why she’s smirking? What did you do?”

 

“Sunny unnie, Yuri almost me! KYYAAAHHH~” I spazzed.

 

“You know, you are the only person i know that really likes to be .” She rolled her eyes.

 

“IF its Yuri then, i gladly accept it but if its other people then, its not.”

 

“Okay, whatever. So?”

 

“So? What?”

 

“What happened?”

 

“I think our plan worked, unnie. She’s really frustrated and when she did, she just pinned me to the door and me.” I said dreamily.

 

It’s not everyday that you get to be by Kwon Yuri, you know?

 

“Just like a dog.” Sunny unnie mumbled.

 

“YAH!”

 

“See? My plan worked, right?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Now, for the ultimate plan: suprise Yuri 2.0” Sunny unnie said as she rubbed up her hands.

 

I got scared because of what happened before.

 

“U-unnie, we both know that plan didn’t work right?”

 

“Well, what we did is too extravagant for Kwon Yuri. This time, we’ll do it, the simple way.”

 

“M-mwo?”

 

“Trust me this one, Im Yoona. You’ll build me a statue after this.” Sunny unnie smirked.

 

**

 

  I sighed as i strummed my guitar. I’ve been in this same place for almost 30 minutes now because unnie said she’s got a plan. She just told me, prepare something to cheesy to say to Yuri and that will do the trick.

 

To be honest, i don’t know what to say. I said what i have to say countless of times and it’s not going to change. I’m also scared that i’m in this place again, the place where Yuri broke my heart and i’m scared that she will break it once again.

 

So here we stand 
In our secret place 
Where the sound of the crowd 
Is so far away 
You take my hand 
And it feels like home 
We both understand 
It's where we belong 

 

I strummed my guitar as i sang the song that Yonghwa taught me. I smiled as i remembered that this song is the song for the Queen of our hearts. He’s my fellow choding so i think our brains work the same.

 

So how do I say 
Do I say goodbye 
We both have our dreams 
We both wanna fly 
So let's take tonight 
To carry us through 
The lonely times 

I'll always look back 
As I walk away 
This memory will last for eternity 
And all of our tears 
Will be lost in the rain 
When I find my way back 
To your arms again 
But until that day 
You know you are 
The queen of my heart 

                            

No matter how Yuri hurt me and reject me, i still feel that she’s still owns my heart. She’s the only person i could think of when i want to spent the rest of my ife with someone. It’s true that Hye Sun is my first girlfriend and all. She taught me a lot of things but what i have with Hye Sun is simply puppy love. I admire Hye Sun but she can never measure up with Yuri. I realized that Yuri has been there for me all throughout my life, supporting me and loving me in a way she can.

 

I'll always look back 
As I walk away 
This memory will last for eternity 
And all off our tears 
Will be lost in the rain 
When I find my way back 
To your arms again 
But until that day 
You know you are 
The queen of my heart 

 

I strummed the last chord of my guitar and smiled to myself as i finished my song. I wished i could sing to Yuri that song.

If only...

 

But i spoke to soon because when i looked up, i saw Yuri hiding behind the nearby tree, watching me. I smiled to myself because i know that she’s listening to me.

 

“Y-Yuri?” I called out.

 

She gasped and tried to hide. I giggled as i watched her tried to hide herself but she failed. In the end, she showed herself and walk toward me, shyly.

 

So cute.

 

“Sunny-yah told me to call you because it’s dinner now. C’mon.” She said indifferently as she turned her back to me.

 

I frowned when i saw her behaviour. I thought we’re okay after what she did to me in the hut. But i thing i’m just assuming things.

 

“Y-Yuri?” I stammered.

 

I want to try again. Maybe this time it’ll work.

 

She turned around and looked at me curiously.

 

“Ne?”

 

“W-would you like t-to join me h-here, please? I’m sure they can have dinner without us for a while.” I smiled softly.

 

I waited for her as she thought for a while. I smiled even wider when she walked back and sat beside me.

 

Aaaasssaaa~!

 

First move, success!

 

I mentally fist pumped as i looked at Yuri whose been eyeing my guitar. She saw me looking at her, she blushed and looked away.

 

Fist pumped again for making her blush!

 

Daebak!

 

“Y-you were good at that.” She stuttered.

 

“w-what?” i blushed at her compliment.

 

“You played the guitar beautifully. It’s a beautiful song. Sorry for listening without you knowing it.” She looked down shyly as she played her hands.

 

“Aniyo. I’m glad you like it. I’m still learning it.” I smiled.

 

“But you’re getting better.”

 

I blushed as we both kept silent. It’s not an awkward one, but a comfortable kind of silence. I’m starting to believe that this one is getting really good but i don’t want to get my hopes up.

 

So, i must say what i have to say right now.

 

“You know, before, when i told Yonghwa oppa that i wanted to play a guitar like him because i wanted to impress you and compose a song like he does to Seohyun, he taught me eagerly.” I started as she listened to me.

 

“Seohyun even gave me her old guitar so i could practice with oppa which i did. But then, i took it for granted. I practice with oppa but when it’s time to practice on my own, i didn’t. I just wait until oppa taught me again. Just like your love Yuri-yah, i took it for granted.” I said softly as i looked at her, looking back at me.

 

But before she could say anything, i beat her to it, “Then, after i saw Yonghwa oppa composed some songs on their album for Seohyun, i envied him. I said to myself, ‘I want to do that,too. I want to compose a song for Yuri so i could prove that what i said to her is true.’ When i heard the song you composed for our album, i realized that i really wanted to do that too. Eventhough the song you wrote is sad, i want mine to be a happy one so when you listen to it, you will smile.”

 

“So, i asked again Yonghwa oppa to teach me how to play a guitar. I promised him that this time, i’m going to do it right. So, i worked hard and tried my best. I may not the best guitar player, but i know someday i will. I can finally compose a wonderful song for you, Yul.” I said.

 

Then, i strummed my guitar to the song that i taught myself.

 

“I may not good with words, Yuri-yah but i hope this song could cross what i wanted to say to you. Please listen to it.”

 

Could be your eyes 
Could be your smile 
Could be the way you freed my mind 
Your precious touch caressed my soul 
You gave me everything I need 
And now I'm lost 
Lost forever 

Lost forever 
And you said this is going nowhere, girl 
And you said I turned my back on 
You said I'm not the only one for you 

Please give it one more try for the sake of our love 
Let's give it one more chance cause I can't give you up 
I can't live one more day without you in my arms 
I could never find another like you

 

I looked at Yuri whose been listening to the song intently. I smiled because so far, she’s not yet walking away. I hope that after this, she will never walk away.

 

I can't sleep 
I can't live without you by my side 
So cold 
So lost without you as my guide 
You made me realilse I'm nothing 
Nothing without you 

Please give it one more try for the sake of our love 
Let's give it one more chance cause I can't give you up 
I can't live one more day without you in my arms 
I could never find another like you

 

I finished the song and looked at Yuri shyly. She was not saying anything.

 

I think i failed again. I choked back the tears that are threatening to fall and smiled bitterly.

 

“Uuhh, i g-guess it didn’t work again, did it? Well—“

 

What are you talking about?” she asked.

 

“M-mwo?” i puzzled.

 

“Yoong, i know i hurt you when i rejected you. I hurt you a lot of times whenever i turned you down. It’s just that i’m scared to love you. You hurt me a lot of times, too, Yoong.” She said.

 

“But after i rejected you, i realized a lot of things. I never felt so lost in my life because i was used that you’re always there for me even if i don’t really need you. You’re just there. And when you’re gone, i’m scared to be alone. I saw you with other girls and i got scared again because what if you fell in love with them? What if—“

 

“That will never happen, Yul.”  I interrupted.

 

“I know but you know me, I get scared on silly things. So, i realized that maybe i should try to man up. I know you’re worth taking the risk. I don’t want you to want anybody else”

 

We both blush thinking the night at the hut.

 

“Because i believe that there’s only Yul for Yoong and Yoong for Yul.” She smiled which made my heart go dugeun dugeun again.

 

She held my hand and intertwined it which made me smiled hopefully.

 

“So?” I kept myself from squeeling.

 

“So, Im Yoona, i’m giving you One more try.” She smirked as she said the title of the song that i sang to her ealier.

 

I laugh my alligator laugh because of the happiness i felt. Sunny unnie is right. She’s always right.

 

No amount of thing can measure the happiness that i felt. Yuri is mine.

 

KWON YURI IS MINE!

 

BEAT THAT BOYS OUT THERE!

 

ERR...EVEN GIRLS.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

KYYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

 

I WANT TO DANCE!

 

I stood up and dance every idol dance that i know because Kwon Yuri is mine now! I heard Yuri laughed at me but i don’t care, she’s my girlfriend now so, she have to bear with me.

 

Kekekekeke

 

GIRLFRIEND.

 

KWON YURI IS MY GIRLFRIEND.

 

“Yah~! Yoongie~yah!” she called out. Or should i say, My girlfriend called out.

 

I looked at her and saw the most beautiful smile i ever saw in her. We spent all our lives together and i never seen her smile like that.

 

A smile of a complete happiness.

 

“come here, baby.” She said coyly.

 

KKKYYYAAAAAHHHH!

 

SHE CALLED ME BABY!

 

I SPAZZ!

 

I sat back at her and handed me back my guitar as she grinned.

 

“Play a song for me again, Yoona-sshi.” She said in her very own aegyo.

 

KKYYAAAAHHH!

 

MY GIRLFRIEND DOES AEGYO AT ME!!!

 

NOW, I KNOW HOW GUYS FELT WHENEVER THEIR GIRLFRIENDS DO AEGYO AT THEM.

 

“Stop that, i’m melting with you y aegyo.” I smirked which made her blush.

 

“Aaisshh~ we’re just few minutes officially together and now you’re cheesy!” she said as she tried to hide her blushing face.

 

“You know me, baby.” I said smoothly.

 

“shut up and play a song for me.” She teased.

 

I giggled and cleared my throat as i strummed the guitar.

 

“Okay, my Yuri-yah~, please listen to this.”

 

Saying I love you,
Is not the words,
I want to hear from you,
It's not that I want you,
Not to say but if you only knew,
How easy, 
It would be to show me how you feel,

More than words,
Is all you have to do, 
To make it real,
Then you wouldn't have to say, 
That you love me,
Cause I'd already know,

What would you do, 
If my heart was torn in two,

More than words to show you feel,
That your love for me is real,

What would you say, 
If I took those words away,

Then you couldn't make things new,
Just by saying I love you...

 

She giggled at me and said, “what’s with you and boybands?”

 

I laughed. “I don’t know, it’s just i like it. Sunny unnie and you complained the same thing.”

 

“Yuri-yah~?”

 

“Ne?”

 

“Let’s take a picture together!” I said as i took out my phone.

 

“M-mwo?”

 

“Because we’re finally together! I want the others to know that Kwon Yuri is officially off the market!”

 

“YAH!” she said as she slapped my arm.

 

“Why? I just want those muscle-bound guys to stop impressing you too much.” I pouted.

 

“You’re jealous?” she teased.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Okay, just shut up.”

 

“W-why?”

 

“Because, those guys can never measure my skinny but y Im Yoona.” She grinned.

 

“Of course!” i said confidently.

 

“Okay, shut up.”

 

“W-why?”

 

“Just kiss me already.” She demanded.

 

And we kissed. We kissed like no other can kiss before. She playfully teased my lips as she bite down my lower lip which made me grin. We pulled away to catch our breaths but i’m not going to let go that easily. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me and let her sat on my lap as she put her arms around me.  We kissed again.

 

You might complain that i’m too fast, right?

 

Well, if you’re in my position with a hot and y girlfriend, slow is not in your dictionary.

 

Besides, i’ve waited to long for this!

 

Then, she pulled away but she leaned her forehead to mine.

 

“Are we going too fast, baby?” she smirked.

 

“No.” I said immediately which made her laugh.

 

“Baby, we are.” She demanded.

 

“Okay, we are.” Man, i’m so whipped.

 

“So...” she said as she traced my collarbone with her finger which made me gulp. Then, she smiled mischievously.

 

“Race you to the hut because i’m hungry!” she yelled as she stood up and ran away from me.

 

“YAH!” i yelled back as i grabbed my guitar to ran behind her. We ran towards the hut.

 

Aigoo~ my Yuri is such a kkab.

 

My Yuri, my girlfriend.

 

DAEBAK!

 

TBC...

******************

Okay, maybe Yoona's not the one who's into boybands but i am. kekekekeke. i hope you like my update ^^

Please comment. I want to hear your thoughts. Please...please...please? :3