Where it all began...

Invincible Youth meets Im Yoona

 

It’s the end of another tiring day for G7 after doing their farm work in Yoochiri village. All of them were resting inside the house just hanging out and laughing. Shinyoung has another gag of imitating other celebrities along with Sunny and Yuri. All of them were bursting out, laughing at the girls’ antiques.

“Shinyoung unnie, you should really do a gag show with SNSD. It will be so fun.” Sunhwa sighed after laughing so hard.

“Yeah, seriously, that will make you their 10th member!” Hara laughed.

All of them started laughing again after Shinyoung did the hacky sack dance from SNSD’s Genie. Yuri and Sunny both rolled down the floor from laughing so hard as well as the others. Shinyoung slumped on the floor beside Narsha, catching her breath.

“I always get tired whenever I’m with them. I met all of them one time a show we did together, all I can say that they were more hyper off-cam. It’s like they were not idols! They’re like a bunch of chodings running around smacking each other, playing pranks as if they’re not the country’s no.1 girl group.” Shinyoung smiled at the memory of nine girls.

“How would your manager get to manage all of you? He must’ve been paying a really large amount of money for that job!” Shinyoung joked.

“I would totally endure that kind of job if i were the manager, too. Handling 9 beautiful girls is a privilege.” Huiseok reasoned as all of them burst out laughing once again.

“Yah, unnies, does your manager always get a headache with nine of you?” Hyuna, the maknae asked. she’s really curious about the lives of their group’s rival.

“Share some stories! We’re curious about SNSD!”  Hyomin giggled.

“Hwae! You’re going to use it against SNSD! I know it! All of you were itching to get rid of them at the number 1 spot of famous girl group!” Kim Taewoo yelled. All of them knew that the bear-man was only joking, so, the tattered house shook from their laughter.

“Aniyo! We just want to know their lives as a SNSD from them. We respect them because we looked up to them.” Narsha, the eldest G7 defended.

Sunny and Yuri were touched from their unnie’s words. They were really proud that other girl groups look up to them and that made them even more proud of being a SNSD.

“I think we’re just like any other girl groups out there.” Sunny shrugged.

“Yah, five of you, do you spend smacking your group member’s head on your free time?” the village manager asked the five of G7.

The five of them shook their heads which receive a hearty laugh from two of SNSD.

“Aniyo. We spend all our time looking ourselves at the mirror.” Hyomin joked.

“Well, our group get along really well but we’re not that violent.” Hara giggled.

“We were training really hard to be like SNSD so we don’t have time for that!” Sunhwa  chuckled.

The hosts of the show were amused how sarcastic and funny G7 is and they can see how they respect each other.

“All nine of us lived together all our lives since we were kids so, we know each other really well, unlike anybody else. We all love being a kid because we were deprived of having a normal childhood by training really hard.” Sunny, the aegyo-machine of SNSD, explained.

“Yeah, we were grateful that we were a part of SNSD and we love each other like real sisters even though we hurt each other all the time.” Tanned-girl named, Yuri giggled. She’s lucky that she got Sunny with her to live in a rural place with bunch of strangers and live a life in province. But for her, nothing beats a house full of her sisters.

“Yeah, you were all violent. I saw it firsthand. What a way of showing love with each other, right?” Shinyoung said, sarcastically.

“Yeah, that’s our normal way of loving each other.” Sunny said as she pushed Yuri.

“Yah!” Yuri yelled and pushed the short girl. All of them laughed as the tall and short girl were pushing each other. The two seemed to have a world of their own as their audience were amused that the girls were smacking each other while rolling all over the floor despite of their reputation. Suddenly, Yuri smack Sunny’s forehead and that made the danshin pulled away and screamed, “Yah! Why did you do that? I’m not Yoona! I don’t have a huge forehead!”

Yuri sat up and fixed her hair, “Sorry, i can’t help it. I miss smacking her forehead.”

Sunny saw the pout on her friend’s face which made her scoot closer to comfort the raven-haired girl.

“Aaww, don’t be sad. I’m sure she misses you, too and your smack.”

Sunny did her signature aegyo to cheer up Yuri, “Sorry, i couldn’t do Yoona’s ‘no expression’. Please bear with my aegyo.” She continued doing her aegyo until Yuri smiled her beautiful smile again.

“Wow, i’m loving the Soshi bond all around us.” Sunhwa smiled. She definitely had more respect towards the girls after witnessing how strong their bond is.

“Yuri, you seemed so close to Yoona-shi. It’s sweet that you missed her so much.” Hyomin asked the tan girl.

Sunny rolled her eyes. “Ne, you have no idea how close they are. They were this close to be one person.” The aegyo queen demonstrated Yoona and Yuri’s closeness by putting her index finger and thumb an inch apart.

“Yah, you’re so exaggerated, Soonkyu!” Yuri laughed. “I love all of them but Yoona is much closer to me. We were very close since the beginning, so she knew me better. She’s very protective of me as i am of her. So if there’s one person whom i want to see the most, it would be her.”

“You talk about Yoona like she’s the love of your life.” Shinyoung commented which made Sunny snorted with laughter. They all looked at Sunny who covered her laughter with a cough and act innocently with a smile. She turned to look at Yuri who looked at her pointedly.

“Oh, now, i’m curious. I want Yoona on the show.” No Juhyeon, the village chief, said.

“Yeah, me too! I haven’t seen Yoona-sshi in person and i heard that she’s like an angel.” Goo Hara said, excitedly.

“Yoona might replace Yuri being the Yoorichi’s daughter-in-law.” Taewoo teased Yuri which earned a slap from the girl.

 Yuri really hates being compared with Yoona because a competition with the doe-eyed girl never came into her mind. But since they were told that they are looked alike, people were always comparing them.  An idea of Yoona being in this reality show with her got her interest. She suddenly got excited hoping to see Yoona harvesting vegetable with her, taking care of the farm animals with her and laughing with her after a day of hard work. She frowned because she knew that will never happen because she knows that among all of them, Yoona is the busiest due to her acting career.

“Yoona will never be in this show because she’s busy filming her drama.” She said bleakly.

“Aaww, that’s okay. We’ll have her next season when you’re gone.” Huiseok mocked.

Laughter erupted again as Yuri slapped the older guy’s arm.

“No! If you let her live here, i would be alone again for another season!” she whined as the other really enjoyed Yuri’s whining by laughing at her.

Deep inside Kwon Yuri’s heart, she prayed that one day Yoona would visit her and made her proud that the KkabYul can do things that a normal Seoul girl wouldn’t.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

CAN I TEASE YOU FOR A WHILE WITH THIS CHAPTER? LOL. PLEASE COMMENT :)