Lunch?

Suddenly, I stopped pretending (Discontinued)

 

CHAPTER 4

Kyuhyun’s POV

“YAH! Why the hell did no one wake me up  earlier?!”

When I woke up earlier you might have thought I had no roommate but these two people who’s sitting, watching T.V. are my roommates, Yesung-hyung, my brother and Eunhyuk, my bestfriend.

“Stop shouting!! It was your fault anyway, you stayed up all night playing that starcraft even though I told you to sleep already.” Yesung-hyung lectured me, I hate being lectured!

“but-“

“AND I woke you up earlier but you were busy trying to shoo me away, I needed to leave early because I had a lot of schoolwork to do and Yesung-hyung needed to pass his paper early, so we decided to teach you a lesson!”

Eunhyuk cut me out with what I call ‘The monkey’s useless ranting’

Now move away were watching !” I glared at the both of them and went inside my room to change into fresh clothes. We’re all in Senior year, Yesung-hyung stopped studying for two years so I could finish, but since I got a scholarship this year and I moved up a year level because I’m such a charming genius, Yesung-hyung got to continue his studies this year. Eunhyuk is just regularly in Senior.

It used to be just my hyung and me in this apartment but since Eunhyuk wanted to be independent from his parents, we figured that he could help with the rent money that’s why we’d let him move-in. After showering a little bit and changing into fresh clothes I went out my room.

Bye, got to go to work!” I said

Will you be home before dinner?” Yesung-hyung asked

“yeah yeah”

I needed to ride a bus to go to work, the reason is because I wanted a far place to go to work, I’d be dead if one of my school mates knew that one of their kingka is working at a small café.

 

 

I came in the café and I saw Heechul, he works in the café to, I call him Heechul even though he’s older than me, we just figured that he doesn’t want to feel old and I really don’t want to call him hyung so I dropped the honorifics.

hey

hey?! Why are you late?”

one word: Traffic”

“How many times have you used traffic as an excuse again? Once?  Twice?  Hundreds of times?”

“I’m telling the truth!”

“I swear I should get a higher salary than you” he mumbled

I heard that! And I’m just saying but, I SHOULD be the one getting a higher salary since you’re always busy staring at yourself in the mirror. I swear you’re seriously vain”

“Shut up! Anyway you’re in counter duty and I’m on baking duty, since our boss knows that you’ll literally kill people with your cooking skills”

“YAH! You’re exaggerating” I know my cooking is bad , but ouch! That hurts!

a-nyway, why are you REALLY late?”

I started spacing out as I remembered what happened earlier, the reason why I was really late

 

-Flashback-

I was waiting at the bus station I was waiting for bus 5, a short guy with black hair caught my attention he was running, probably because he’ll ride bus 5 to and bus 5 is already waiting for passengers, he looks kind of familiar, just then the bus door was about to close

“Wait! Wait!”

Luckily the bus guy waited for him and he got on-board, I got a glimpse of the guy’s face

*gasp* was that Sungmin-ssi?!

Because I was so shocked I missed the bus and I had to wait for my bus again

-end of flashback-

 

“YAH! Why were you late?!” Heechul’s voice snapped me back

“uhh, I told you TRAFFIC”

He just rolled his eyes and got back to work

The reason why I was so shocked Sungmin got on bus 5 was because, usually well-off families live in this places, Is he--?, no he can’t be, If he was then he wouldn’t be studying at that school, he would have been studying somewhere better, I know I would, maybe he was working in this place to, like me.

Somehow I have that strange feeling that work isn’t why Sungmin rode that bus.

The familiar sound of the bell rang, I immediately looked up and gave a smile

“Good afternoon Ma’am May I take your order?”

 

 

Sungmin’s POV

“Umma! I’m home!” I shouted as I literally flung myself to the nearest couch I saw, I was so tired, I had to run like for 5 min.to get to the bus station, I wasn’t used to that, I almost missed my bus! Maybe this isn’t what I expected but it was worth it.

“awww, is my baby tired?”  Umma said as she approached me

yes, umma! I’m sooo tired, my feet ache from walking” I said while pouting

“Well, Minnie honey, you could always use the car to fetch you from school whenever you want to” Umma said caringly

“No!” Umma looked at me surprised because of my immediate answer

I got guilty cause I shouted at her “I mean if I took a luxurious car at school, my plan would be ruined” I said

Okay, I understand” She smiled at me and stood up

Well, I bought your favorite! I know you’d be tired after your fist day!”

My eyes sparkled at the thought of my favorite caramel sundae,Umma is the best!

Thanks Umma!”  I flung my arms around her

 

So that’s how your day went

Yes umma! And he was so mean! I can’t believe I almost  got in trouble on my first day!” My mom chuckled, I looked at her confused

“Sungmin-ah, maybe he’s just interested in you” My mom said teasingly

“No way umma!” my mom just gave a teasing grin

was that the only thing that happened?” My mom said curiously

I also met Donghae, he was so nice he gave me a tour and he’s my first friend there! Totally opposite from that Kyuhyun!”

Well that sounds nice !

I smiled at my mom and ate the remaining sundae I have, Mmmmmm

 

It’s been 2 weeks since I started going in this school, so far I’m doing good, except for Kyuhyun’s teasing and pranking, one time he shouted ‘sweetheart! So I’ll pick you up later okay?’ and we were in the corridor all eyes were on me! It was so embarrassing Kyuhyun made everyone believe we were dating and girls were glaring at me they practically hated me, Kyuhyun was watching everything with that annoying smirk on his face! until after a week he announced that we “broke up” because of “trust” issues. Whatever.

But still, no one knows my secret and that’s what’s important to me. I also gained new friends, they were a friend of Donghae, They were Ryeowook and Yesung, they were a couple. Everyone calls them Yewook. I guess in this school homouality isn’t a big issue. They actually find them cute, I mean who wouldn’t find them cute? They’re like kids! They do everything together, and I mean everything! Eating, studying, they go to school together and go home together, I’m actually a little jealous of them, I always craved for a relationship, I just feel like, when you find the right one you’ll feel happy and warm all the time. Like everything’s better, but sadly I haven’t been in a relationship in my life, I just haven’t found the person of my dreams yet, you see if I don’t like that person I won’t be in a relationship with them, I don’t like the idea of being in a relationship where you’re just trying to fall inlove with one another, I want someone I’m madly inlove with, I’m so weird right?

Math time just ended and my head, Oh my head! It just doesn’t get what’s written on the board, I mean how are you supposed to use the letter x in math?! How?!

bunny!!”

Oh no! not him again

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“bunny!!”

I called out to him as I saw him getting out of Algebra, I haven’t been teasing this bunny for a week since the ‘dating’ prank, it was gold, he was so pissed at me and the girls were glaring at him like crazy. I t was a brilliant plan Cho! I’m so proud of you!

He ignored me and kept walking

“bunny!”

“can you stop walking!” I said as I held his shoulder to turn him around

“What do you want Cho?” he asked clearly irritated to see me

You” I said with a teasing grin

Shut up!” he turned back around and started walking but I followed him, he thought I didn’t see him blush, but I did. This is Cho Kyuhyun were talking about.

but my love, I missed you~

His face became a deeper shade of red, everyone was staring at us because I intentionally said that louder. He glared at me and kept walking faster, I still followed him close behind.

Let’s eat lunch together bunny!”

No way!”

“Well, too bad I’m not really giving up” he rolled his eyes and just kept walking

Why do you even want to eat with me? Don’t you have a bunch of friends to eat with?”

“I don’t really eat with them, they’re too noisy, I can’t eat when it’s too noisy”

He just nodded and kept walking, I was surprised he didn’t shoo me away

I was not really planning to eat with this bunny but some of the girls found out ‘my place’ and let’s just say I couldn’t eat there anymore without being torn into pieces by those crazy girls, now I don’t know where I could eat my lunch in peace, and when I saw the bunny walking, I decided to eat with him, you know what? I actually haven’t seen this bunny during break time I wonder where he eats.

Ummm, bunny? where are we going to eat?” He just smiled at me and kept walking.

He suddenly stopped walking and opened a door, wait this is the door for the stairs to get to the rooftop, so this is where he eats all the time. We finally reached the top. He sat at a bench and started eating. I sat next to him.

So, this is where you disappear to all the time

I guess so, I like it here it’s so quiet and I like the fresh air, Nobody ever bother to come here, I think they’re missing a lot, this place is just beautiful, the view is amazing, you can see everything from here” he said while looking at the view, I got a closer look at his face, I never saw his features before, his small pointed nose, his M-shaped lips, his porcelain skin, but the most special thing about Sungmin’s face is his eyes. His innocent eyes that always looks curious yet understanding. I didn’t realize I was staring at him until he spoke

“I know I’m charming, but can you stop staring at me before I melt?” he said teasingly

I got surprised he never teased me before! I was always the one who

Since when did the bunny learn to tease other people?

I learned from the best” he said as he grinned at me

Hmmm, you learned from the best huh?

never  forget that I’m the master” I said as I came closer to him, he backed away and looked at me nervously, I gave him one of my famous smirks

Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Stay back!” I ignored him and came closer

“Yah!”

I winked at him and started tickling him, he started giggling, I like his laugh, it’s so cute, he ran away from me and I chased him

Kyuhyun! Don’t come any closer! I know martial arts!

Oh really?

I never knew he was fast but I finally caught him when he got trapped on the corner. I tickled his sides

hahaha--stop it!—hahahahaha—kyu stop it!

I suddenly stopped and raised an eyebrow at him

Did you just call me kyu?”

He looked at me and suddenly blushed

“huh? N-no I d-didn’t”

“Yes you did! I like it! call me that from now on okay?”

 

Sungmin’s POV

“Yes you did! I like it! call me that from now on okay?”

Damn it! I know I called him that when he was tickling me, but I didn’t think he’ll actually hear it, he was so near and my heart was racing so fast maybe because I ran so fast earlier, we suddenly locked eyes, again I drowned in his hazel brown orbs, how many times have I drowned from this eyes again? Something about his eyes are so addicting, nobody moved, I think no one even dared to breathe as our faces were inches apart, my heart was beating so loud that I thought Kyuhyun could hear it, our faces came closer and closer and I closed my eyes, our lips were only centimeters apart I could feel his warm breathe against my skin

*tug tug*

*tug tug*

*tug tug* -

 

 

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The bell snapped me back to reality, I opened my eyes and we both leaped back, I felt my face getting hotter, Oh my gosh!! I almost kissed Cho Kyuhyun! Oh my gosh!!  Holy! I risked a glance at Kyuhyun and I saw his face red as a tomato!! I guess my face looks like that too. Awkwardness filled the atmosphere. I dared to speak first.

I n-need to g-go, I’ll be l-late” I said as I quickly arranged my food

Y-yeah me too, b-bye Sungmin” he left first

I was left confused, why didn’t I backed away earlier, it’s like my body had a mind of its own, It was like I was hypnotized by those eyes.

What was I thinking, Kissing Cho Kyuhyun?, the person I hate the most?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Why do I feel like this? My heart is beating so fast and my face is as red as a tomato, why did I attempt to kiss Sungmin? I even stuttered back there! I’m Cho Kyuhyun, I never stutter! Do I actually like- oh no way.. no no, not possible. Relax Cho, you’re just teasing him, you won’t fall for this guy.

 

 

 

a/n

I was going to update earlier but internet decided to be a pain, anyway as you can see I'm such a tease >:) I won't let kyumin kiss yet, that's too early. 

Don't you think I just LOVE using the word 'YAH!' :)) it's just too cute >.<

long update for you guys :))

comment, subscribe and enjoy!!!

isn't kyumin cute?

 

 

54589649201104171158263.jpg

 

54803766201104160122332.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

148994_157436347719479_123628847766896_1

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m7ghmcqqdh1rb7yjno1_500.png