First day

Suddenly, I stopped pretending (Discontinued)

 

Sungmin POV

Hmmmm that smells good that must be umma’s cooking *sniff* *sniff* pancakes and ….. *sniff* *sniff* bacon my favorite !! Umma I love youuuuu!!

“Sungmin? Honey? Come down here! It’s time to eat breakfast I cooked your favorite”

“Yes Umma!! I’ll be there”

I looked at myself at the mirror with my new haircut and my new uniform it’s kind of different from the last school I went to but that’s fine this is more comfy than my the vest I need to wear every day. That’s right Sungmin this is the start of your new life this clothes are just the beginning no more cars taking you to school you’ll have to use the bus now, you can’t act like a spoiled baby in school you have to be strong now no more bodyguards on your side every second. Wahhhhh!! How am I supposed to survive school? What If there are bullies at my school!! I have always been weak my bodyguards protect me all the time how am I supposed to take care of myself now? What if I get lost? What if I get kidnapped? What if .. What if … “Sungmin-ah Come down now If you don’t want to be late

My Umma’s voice distracted me from making myself panic even more

Deep breaths *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *exhale*

I chose to do this no more backing down You can do this Sungmin HWAITING!!~

Coming Umma

 

 

 

Minnie, were you talking to yourself again?

OMG! How did she know?! Are there camera’s in my room I said it! She was spying on me all this time! Hmp!

And no we don’t have hidden cameras on your room for the nth time! So were you talking to yourself again?

Nooo~~” I gave a half-hearted answer

really?” My mom said with a huge grin on her face

“Minnie-ah you know I love you but you have to stop taking to yourself”

I pouted at her what’s wrong with talking with myself? Lots of times I solve my problems by talking to myself.

Minnie, honey when your finish eating breakfast just call leetuk, he’ll help you until you get used on taking the bus okay?”

“Okay Umma!”

 

 

 

 

“Teukiieee hyung!!!” I shouted at him as I saw him at the gate he’s our neighbor and he’s also my childhood friend he’s like a real brother to me I’ve always wanted a brother since I’m an only child I gave him a toothy grin as I ran towards him.

Sungmin!  Are you excited?

I gave him a nod and we headed to the bus

You have to take bus 3 okay? Then on the way home you take bus 5 okay?”

I just kept nodding honestly I feel a little bit nauseas I feel nervous can you blame me? It’s my first day at a completely different school and I’m supposed to be pretending as someone totally different from me don’t get me wrong I’m not a snob like other well-off families my parents taught me to  keep your feet on the ground and head on the clouds trite isn’t it?

We’re here!”

Again my my thoughts were interrupted. I went down the bus and Looked at my new school It’s not really that different from my old school except this school looks smaller and a little more laid back for the first time I’m seeing students lay on the grass in their garden I can see students walking around laughing like there’s no tomorrow actually they look a little ….. funny?

So I’ll leave you here Sungmin-ah are you going to be alright here by yourself now?”

“Yup hyung I’ll be alright”

“Okay bye Sungmin-ah goodluck” and he gave me his dimple smile

I still have a little time before the bell rings so I decided to walk around so I could familiarize myself At first I searched for the school cafeteria I mean food is a basic essential right? But instead I landed on the schools garden it’s really peaceful here nobody’s around maybe because their busy ? I don’t know. I looked around till I saw a tall slim figure lying on the grass while listening to his music. He looks kind of attractive I didn’t realize I was staring at him until he flicked his head to my direction and locked eyes with him his hazel brown orbs he gave me a smirk and I looked away and ran somewhere I really don’t know why but I feel myself blushing maybe because I feel embarrassed yup that’s it embarrassed.

 

a/n

*mental face palm* okay I know i said no judging but i guess I need a little criticism after all I am new at this right? anyway Minnie feels embarassed? hmmm I don't think so short update I need to see how this story goes.