Looking forward to the Days

The Story Not Told

 

        A couple of weeks and so had passed since Leeteuk last saw Sora. Due to their conflicting schedules, it was hard to meet and they could only contact each other through phone. She previously told him she would engage in photo shoots and was casted for an upcoming movie and would already start the filming.  He was just hoping that she doesn’t forget to take care of herself. On the other hand, Super Junior was also busy performing on various music shows. As much as he wanted to see her, he could only wait for their individual activities to diminish. Despite his busy schedule, he didn’t miss going to the gym. Together with Donghae, they went home to rest after their early morning workout. It was almost their daily routine. 

      “Want something to eat, hyung?” Donghae asked him when they arrived at their dorm. Leeteuk dropped his gym bag around the counter in the kitchen.

      “Ani. I’m good. I’ll sleep right away after I change,” he told him while removing his shoes.

      Donghae nodded. “Ok. See you in the morning.”

      “Eo,” he replied as he took off his shirt and prepared to wash. He headed to his room after he got out of the bathroom with only a white towel around his waist. His chest and arm muscles as well as his abs were noticeable and the lines were getting more defined. He should get more tanning to see the effect more, he thought.  After he put on his boxers, he dropped his topless body to the bed. He didn’t bother wearing a shirt. He fell asleep with his phone in his hands.

* * *

      It was only after she got out of shower that she remembered to check her phone.

      Good morning. Please take care. For sure, I’ll still be asleep when you read this.

      A bright dimpled smile appeared on her small, fair face. It was early in the morning and it already made her day. Sparkles were in her eyes. She resumed dressing up and preparing for her schedule. That single text message became a big factor to get her going through all her commitments.

      She already had a photoshoot yesterday and had another one today. And she had to start filming for a movie. Though she already memorized the part of the script for the first filming, she didn’t want to take chance and she needed to review and study. Her days were occupied by her work but somehow she didn’t mind it. In the first place, she chose to do it and she loved doing it. She just had to enjoy and be passionate about it.

       She arrived in her apartment in the late afternoon after meeting up with another possible endorsement again.  She was exhausted in a way. She rested her body on the couch and tried to relax herself. But she decided that she should just sleep and proceeded to her bed.

       It was already night when she woke up. She got up from bed still dazed from sleep and went for a glass of water in the kitchen. She realized she was hungry but she didn’t have any strength to prepare a decent meal for herself. So she decided to order. She reached for her phone and dialled a food delivery service’s number.

* * *

       After a row of practice, some of the Suju members decided to eat out to the dismay of others who still had schedules.  They went to a local restaurant near their company’s building in Gangnam.   As usual, Leeteuk was surfing the net through his phone while the other members chatted as they wait for their food.

       “Who’s gonna pay this time?” Ryeowook inquired.

       “I always end up paying in the dorm.” Eunhyuk blurted as an excuse, though not meaning it.

       Leeteuk heard their conversation and remarked. “You guys shouldn’t worry. Siwon is here.” Then he gave Siwon a glance, grinning.

       Considering Siwon as a very generous person, he agreed right away. He has a lot of money in the first place.

     “Oh there! That wasn’t a problem.” Leeteuk pointed out chuckling. Then, he went back checking articles on the web and his phone vibrated.

       Oppa! How are you? Sorry can’t reply this morning. Busy.

       Unconsciously, his lips formed a smile and he immediately typed a reply and waited for her to answer.

       I just woke up. Now waiting for the food delivery.

       She must have been very tired, he thought.

 

       Eat your meal when it arrives. Have a good rest. The message read. As much as she didn’t want to feel disappointed but she did. Maybe she expected too much. She was hoping that he wanted to see her but no, there’s no indication of such. Then she replied with low spirit.

* * *

       He read her message.  Ne. Have a good rest also. Goodnight. She replied but there was something in her response that made him uneasy. He wished he could see her but he was worried that he might bother her and cause inconvenience.  So he tried to ignore the feeling and engaged in the conversation with the members.

       After finishing their dinner, they decided to head home together. They only had one car at the moment. While on their way, Leeteuk was still anxious. He felt that there was something he should have told Sora but it slipped his mind. He tried to recall it. Then only when got to his room did he remember. He wanted to tell her personally but he was considering things. Well, he couldn’t sleep right away for he still needs to go to the gym after Donghae’s taping.  He rose from lying in his bed, gathered his working clothes and went out of his room. Good thing there was no one around so he didn’t need to make an excuse. In a short time, he was already crossing Cheongdam Bridge. He drove for a few kilometres before he parked his car in front of her building. He didn’t intend to talk to her.  He just wanted to check on her.  But how can he check if he doesn’t meet her?  He leaned on his steering wheel and kept an eye on the building through the tinted glass of the windshield. He identified her room a few storeys up. The light was still on. He wondered what could she still be doing and desired to contact her but he stopped himself.

* * *

       The food arrived and she had her dinner.  Since she just woke up, she found it hard to get back to sleep. So, she reached for a thick bound of papers. It was for the upcoming movie she was in. She decided that she would just study the script until she starts to feel sleepy again.  She must have been absorbed in her reading that she forgot about the time. She reached for her phone and checked. It was already 30 minutes past twelve and she got a message.

         You should turn off the light and sleep already.

       She immediately got up from the couch and ran to the window. Don’t tell me. She talked to herself anxiously. She unveiled the glass slightly and looked down at the wide space for parking. But the car she hoped to see was not there.

* * *

        Aiyee!! Thanks for waiting. I don’t know how you would react to this. Please bear with my writing style. I really wish I knew them better. I don’t think I could give justice to the real personalities of Suju members (sigh). Anyways, I’m still happy I finished a chapter again. Annyeong!! ^o^