Isn't in Our Favour

The Story Not Told

 

       All this time… all this time…

      He couldn’t continue with his thought.  It was too painful to bear.   He regretted it. He regretted having doubts on her true feelings.  He thought it was only done for the sake of their fake marriage. He never totally imagined for it to be real for her too. After confirming things on their final filming, he realized that all his holding back were in vain. How could he leave her just like that?  And right after he kissed her? How could he? It was one of the most cowardly acts he had ever done. He was afraid of her reaction. He was afraid she might reject him after all. It had been five days since the last filming but he hadn’t contacted her. Schedules piled up and he was out of the country and didn’t have free time to talk to her as much as he wanted to. Now, how would he put things in order? Worst case scenario is she wouldn’t wholly believe what he wrote in the letter. It might not be able to convey his entire feelings but what he wrote there was all true. How would he make things clearer to her? He didn’t have enough time left. With all the promotions, concerts and his forthcoming enlistment, how would he find the time to talk things over with her? He knew she was awfully busy too.  He couldn’t leave things like these.  He needed to see her before she leaves for the States. But how? He only came back to Korea and she was now going to Los Angeles as a part of her work. It might be too late if he would wait until she returns. Just thinking about it made him uneasy. He didn’t want to risk losing her.  He couldn’t afford to. 

     Sora was already on her way to Incheon International Airport when she was notified with a message in her phone. It was from Leeteuk. Finally, he contacted her. She knew he was awfully busy so she only tried to wait for him to contact her first.  She didn’t want to be a distraction to him. She read the message. Where are you now? I heard you’re going to the US today.

     She texted him back and waited for him to reply. Sorry if I only contacted you today. My schedule is so incredibly packed. Will you still have the time to meet me right now? She read.

     After asking her if she still had the time to meet him, Leeteuk waited for her reply. He didn’t want Sora to leave without contacting her even once. At least he could tell her something. Then his phone vibrated. Mianhe oppa. I think it would be difficult to see me right now. Is it that important?

     How could she ask him if it was important? He thought. Oh yeah, it might not be important to others but for him it is. What can he do? He got no choice. She’s leaving. All he could do now was to wait for her return.  Though disappointed, he still replied. Is that it? I got something to tell you but I think it can still wait until your return.

   He received her reply seconds after. Ne. I’ll inform you when I get back. Five to six days from now I think. They, then, exchanged goodbyes, telling each other to take care of themselves.

     Leeteuk accepted the fact that he would have to wait a tormenting week before he could meet her. But time flies fast. And his scheduled commitments could help him occupy his week. He just had to endure it.

 

* * * * *

     Well. This is short. I really want to know your sentiments guys. Please do comment ^_^