Insatiable

The Story Not Told

 

       

        “Are you alright?” Leeteuk couldn’t hide the concern in his voice. He went inside the car to make the phone call. He just recently heard the news of the dress malfunction.

        “Ne. I’m totally fine.” Sora assured him. She was ushered to an empty dressing room and was provided with a new wardrobe.

        “Where are you now? I’ll go there.”

       “Ani!” She objected. “There are so many reporters around. I don’t want to put you in a compromising situation. I already got a new dress so you don’t have to worry yourself sick.”

       Leeteuk sighed, letting the matter go. He knew Sora could handle the situation well enough. “Alright. Don’t get yourself into more trouble.”

      “Ne. Thank you for calling and sorry for making you worry. I’ll see you soon.” They decided not to meet during the festival to avoid further complications with the media.

       “Make it sooner ‘cause I badly miss you already.” He remarked even though they were able to see each other before separately coming to Busan. He heard a chuckle on the other side of the line.

        “Ne. I miss you also. I’m gonna hang up now, ok?” She notified. And there was the disconnection tone after he asked her to take care. 

        Why is she so clumsy? He thought to himself, amused, after their conversation ended. She always captivates him with all her little attractive awkwardness.

 

        A week passed after the social gatherings in Busan and Gangnam, He advertised that he would be at Kona Beans to help and the place went full house because of it. He wasn’t surprised of the numbers of fans that crowded together. After serving some time inside, as normal as he could, he quietly exited the café through the back door and paid Sora a visit, driving a different car so not to be noticed.

        “So, how was the store?” Sora excitedly asked him when he was settled on the sofa, spreading his arms wide on the back rest.

        He released a small sigh while looking at the cream-colored ceiling. “The place was in a mess.”

       She chuckled as she sat on the smaller seat adjacent to where he was. “It was partly your fault. Why did you have to announce that you’re going there?”

       “I don’t know. I just felt like it.” He replied and signalled her to come closer by tapping the vacant space on the long couch where he was sitting. She willingly obliged. And without notice, he lay on her lap, the moment she sat.

        “I’m tired!” He exclaimed. He could feel the softness of her thighs in his left cheek as he pillowed his head with eyes closed. He was undeniably comfortable with his position.

        “Wanna rest? I’ll make dinner while you sleep.” She attempted to stand up but Leeteuk held her back.

        “No. Just stay here.” He prevented her from standing by holding on to her knees. “Let’s make dinner later.”

      Without words, she remained seated, combing his hair with her fingers. She softly traced the line of his eyebrow and patiently waited for him to fall asleep before moving. She replaced her lap with two throw pillows to make him comfortable and proceeded to prepare something to eat.

         Leeteuk was awakened by the smell of something being sautéed. He got up and went to the kitchen.

         “You’re stubborn, aren’t you?”

         Sora only responded with a smile as she focused on adding condiments to the dish.

         “Are you sure with what you’re doing?” Leeteuk hesitated to ask, feeling concerned.

        Sora only chuckled. “Ne. I’m trying to learn.” She looked at him. “If you’re anxious that I might do something weird, come here and help me.”

         So he went closer.

         “I’ll practice and try to cook more frequently while you’re in the camp.” She was washing the vegetables.

         “And bring me homemade food when you visit,” he suggested while leaning in the counter, observing her.

        “Ne. I’ll make ddeokbokki and a lot of meat dishes for you,” she gave him a sweet smile which showed her dimple and proceeded to check the rice being cooked.

           Touching the pot with bare hands, she yelped in surprise for she forgot that it was hot and released the cover in reflex action.

           “Aish!” Leeteuk exclaimed and in response, he approached and attended to her. “Why do you always get yourself hurt?”

         “Aniyo. I’m fine. I was just surprised.” She assured him and dismissed the subject instantly. “There’s kimchi inside the fridge. Please get it.”

           He heeded her request.

          “It seems that you’re doing all these clumsy stuff coz you know I’m here to take care of you,” he as he was getting the kimchi.

           “Wae? You don’t want to?” She played along, suppressing her smile but her eyes were twinkling.

          He came closer. “Of course, I’ve been dying to take care of you,” He grabbed her from the waist and pulled her closer to him, giving her a back hug.

         She permitted him to stay in that position for a moment and turned to face him properly. “Let me finish cooking our dinner first.” She sandwiched his cheeks between her hands and gave him a smack on the lips. “Ok?”

          “What else will you have to do?” He expressed his discontent. “The stew only needs to be simmered and it will be done.”

          “You’re like a spoiled child. You know that?” Sora told him, failing to hide her amusement.

        “One more,” he asked her, pointing to his lips, his eyes pleading naughtily. “Then, I’ll behave like a well raised child and sit back.”

          She heaved a sigh indicating submission. “You’re impossible!”

          She, then, entwined her hands at the back of his neck and pulled him closer. Leeteuk didn’t wait for her to kiss him. He covered with his, without delay. She kissed him back. He felt the warmth of her breath and the lushness of her lips. It was so addictive, he didn't want it to end.

          Sora was the one who put it into a halt. “Satisfied?” She gave him an impish look which ironically served as a warning.

          He shook his head and stole another deep kiss from her in which Sora couldn’t help but to respond.

        She was out of breath when he reluctantly stopped. She reached for the stove and turned it off. “If you keep on doing this, we wouldn’t be able to eat our dinner. It– ”

          “So be it.” Leeteuk didn’t allow her to finish what she was saying. He pulled her closer once again and silenced her with his own mouth.

 

 

* * * * *

 

         I can imagine what could have happened after that! X’D Uwaaahahaha~ I’m feeling hot but I’m shivering from cold.

         I could have made it longer but I was so excited to publish it. Kkkk~  One more chapter guys. Annyeong!! ^o^