Their Standpoint

The Story Not Told

 

            It was the night before they start filming again. It had already been four months since they last saw each other. She missed Leeteuk. That was a fact. It seemed that not seeing each other for these past months made her realize that she likes to be with him and enjoys his company a lot. It was a pity that they were not allowed to contact each other when the show was on hold. She could only see him on the reruns but couldn’t meet him personally. It frustrated her.

            And now, thinking about tomorrow’s schedule made her nervous and excited at the same time. How will she greet him without any awkwardness? That bothered her. She wanted to call him but her shyness still took over.

            She missed him a lot. She missed looking at his flushed face when he is embarrassed, missed seeing his dimple and his smile, missed hearing him laugh. Somehow she regretted having reservations. She regretted not doing what she wanted to do with him when they were together. This time it will be different. She thought about it while lying in her back, looking at the cream-colored ceiling above her. She made up her mind. She should be more honest with herself and let her fears and doubts go. Feeling more relieved, she slowly closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep with the cool breeze of summer coming from the open door of her balcony.

 

*****

 

            It was already past midnight when they finished filming. He bid farewell to everyone. After changing back to his casual clothes, he proceeded to the gym for his daily exercise. He still couldn’t believe that what happened today was real. Some things changed. Sora did not hide her awe for his body especially for his arms. She was now more at ease. She really tried hard to make him comfortable after not contacting her for months. He appreciated her efforts but at the same time he was mad. Mad at himself. He looked really foolish and awkward during the filming. He, himself, couldn’t explain his actions. It seemed that he returned to the time when they met in the theatre. What he felt that cold night in autumn and the whole day today were similar. He didn’t know why but he felt nervous. Maybe it was because he saw her again after a long time. Just looking at her face could make him stutter and make his mind blank, how much more clinging his body so close to her and just after seeing her in those dresses which revealed her amazing feminine curves? Remembering those things again created another series of knots in his stomach. Damn! He shouldn’t be like this. He barely dismissed this thinking and tried hard to focus on his workout.

 

*****

 

If you found this too short, just tell me. I'll try posting longer chapters next time :)