Debut

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
A screen high up on the stage flashes mT4L then shows a photo of each member with their name displayed  under then the screen flashes fT4L showing pictures of each member with their name displayed under it. The screen lights up showing a photo of all tweleve with T4L flashing in bright red as the stage lights show all tweleve standing on the stage. The crowd roars waiting to see what the ads and promotions promised the band would be like. T4L preforms Na Saram together getting a big reaction from the fans cheering their names. The lights dim as fT4L takes center stage performing their song Hana getting a big reaction hearing their names chanted once more. Rina takes the spotlight during the dance break showing off her skills as best she could. Each wanted to show they could do better than anyone else. The only clue they were doing more than their best was the roar of the fans screaming for them. mT4L went up next showing off the tough image with their song My Love although Chunji's attempt at being tough still came off cute. The female fans roared louder watching them chanting different members' names already claiming biases within the band. The dance break arrives with the same effect it had on the staff and fT4L shocking the fans. After mT4L finishes the tweleve take the stage together greeting the fans who roars cheers back at them. Angel's Ling and BAP's Himchan appear taking on the role of MCs.
 
"Annyeong BAP Umma Himchan imnida", he uses aegyo.
 
"Annyeong Angel visual Ling imnida", she smiles.
 
"2, 3 Annyeong T4L imnida"
 
"I won't ask you your names since anyone watching saw", Ling shuffles through her script.
 
"Ling sunbaenim....I'm a big fan", Yujoo smiles.
 
"Ah, gomowa", Ling bows.
 
"Which one is the leader?", Himchan looks at them all.
 
"I'm the leader for mT4L", Gin bows his head.
 
"I'm the leader for fT4L", Hyemin smiles.
 
"How do you feel now?", Himchan asks them.
 
"Tired but proud", both leaders agree.
 
"I understand you have two sets of twins", Himchan reads.
 
"Neh! Two Yu and Lee"
 
"Two Yu?"
 
Yujin and Yujoo steps out along with Melly and Ken.
 
"Yujoo hyung and Yujin hyung are identical twins", Chunji chimes, "Melly noona and Ken hyung are twins just not identical"
 
"Wow....he's soo cute", Himchan smiles.
 
"Who would like to play a game with Two Yu and Lee?", Ling looks at the crowd.
 
The pre-selected fans take to the stage standing near one of the four twins; three girls and a guy. The twins get up close and personal with the fans as Himchan and Ling describe the game. The game was to stand on a piece of newspaper then move across the stage to Himchan without ripping the newspaper or stepping off the newspaper. Not long into the game Yujin fails getting a cheer from the blushing fan girl that played with him and well as a long glance from Yoon Jung. Yujoo however is in second place and trying to keep it from Ken. Melly seemed to have no probelm playing the game as she kept first place. Ken and Yujoo tie for second with Melly comfortably in first.
 
"Was it fun?", Himchan asks the male fan.
 
He nods trying to hide his blushing face.
 
"Yujoo ssi, what happened?", Ling asks Yujin.
 
"I'm Yujoo", Yujoo sighs.
 
"Oh, mianhae!", Ling makes a face.
 
"It's okay", Yujin says nervously.
 
"What happened Yujin ssi?", Ling says carefully.
 
"It ripped in half..."
 
"Oppa, it's okay", the fan girl cheers.
 
"Gomowa", Yujin smiles at her.
 
She sqeauls covering her face.
 
"Yujin, yu....Two Yu! There's a rumor you have chocolate abs", Himchan smiles.
 
"What about Minhyuk hyung?", Yujin whines.
 
"I'll show if you show", Minhyuk smiles.
 
"Don't be a girl", Yujoo nudges Yujin.
 
Under the pressure of Himchan and the cheering fans, Two Yu shows off their stomache with Minhyuk sending the fan girls screaming even louder as the camera settles on them. Himchan laughs stepping closer to the boys tracing the lines on their stomachs calling it out reaching three on Two Yu. Yujoo rolls his eyes a bit annoyed while Yujin laughs recieving a look from his twin before trying to explain how it tickled only  getting a sigh from Yujoo. Himchan pauses reaching Minhyuk as if he wasn't sure of the number.
 
"Four? Wow...", himchan shakes his head.
 
"It's three hyung", Minhyuk smiles.
 
Himchan shushes him, "It's four"
 
Minhyuk uses satoori, "Whatever you say, hyung"
 
The concert dwindled down with Himchan questioning the tweleve about htemselves and things listed on their public profile. The band answered each question without a probelm thanks to Himchan not really asking Yujoo anything. The fans learn the collective fan club for T4L was called Love. The fan colors were black and red. Before the showcase ended each member of T4L gave a unique goodbye to their fans. Starting with Chunji who did it in sign language ending it with aegyo making many of the female fans go crazy. Isis went next merely making a heart with her hands too shy to do anything else earning praise from Himchan. Leader Gin goes next expressing his thanks ending with english, I love you my Loves. The fans once more go crazy for the Appa Leader. Quickly leader Hyemin steps forward showing off some breakdancing before blowing kisses at the fans ending with french stating the same as Gin. Alexis goes next after the fans screaming dies down doing her best to be cute as well. Rina steps up breaking the pattern of everyone trying to be cute showing off some y moves ending with a smile. The fans scream for her as well while Yujoo watches her closely. Two Yu steps out pressing their hands to together looking out at the crowd using japanese to state their love for their fans. Minhyuk uses his satoori and b-boy moves to state his love for his fans. Melly and Ken step out charming everyone with their sibling affection. Yoon Jung goes last dancing and ending with lots of aegyo and japanese.
 
"Waa, I didn't know you all knew so many different langauges", Himchan praises.
 
"Let's hope we see T4L on many more programs"
 
"Neh! Annyeong~", Himchan chimes.