Average Day

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic

Yujin sits in the practice room messing with his laptop ignoring practice. Minhyuk shakes his head as he guides Yoon Jung through the practice helping her. Rina peers over his shoulder looking at what was on the screen but the lid quickly closes. Both look up to see Minhyuk smiling gently at them informing them they had to practice. The four were going to be the back up dancers for their MBLAQ sunbaes which meant they had to get the dances down to avoid looking ruining MBLAQ's show and getting kicked out. Yujin agrees putting his beloved laptop away joining the others. The four dance to about four MBLAQs getting a jolt when the actual members enter with guests.

"Oh! Mianhae!", ducks out.

"Gwenchanna! Gwenchanna!", Yujin shouts.

"Neh Oppa~"

MBLAQ and a woman, the four trainees introduce themselves then wait politely for MBLAQ to introduce the woman with them.

"Park Kyunglim", She smiles, "You're trainees, right?"

"Neh, Noona", Minhyuk smiles.

"Whoa....he's handsome", she pats GO's leg, "Why don't you show us your skills?"

"Okay", Minhyuk says gently.

Yujin claps, "Whoa! Hyung"

"You go first!"

Yujin blinks, "Me?"

"Neh"

"Yu Oppa just plays computer games through practice", Rina tattles.

Yujin lays back on the floor conceeding defeat without a fight.

"One hit KO", MBLAQ jokes.

"Yu goon is out, so Minhyuk ssi?"

"I'll do it!", Yujin insists.

"What will you do?"

"A japanese song", Yujin smiles.

"Jinja?"

"Neh"

Yujin gets up going over to the piano in the corner of the room. He says the song is called Negai ga Kanau Nara then translates it into korean after repeating the title in japanese several times. The females in the room seem slightly interested just at the sight of him sitting at the piano but Yujin glances at Minhyuk before he starts playing. If no one in the room understood the words Yujin was singing then his facial expressions gave away the meanings. Minhyuk is elected to reveal his talent after Yujin finishes playing on the piano. He dances showing his bboy moves with everyone watching closely once Minhyuk stops Seungho pops up wanting to show his moves. Kyunglim suggests a dance battle between the trainees and MBLAQ.

"Okay! Yujin should sit it out", Minhyuk says in satoori.

Yujin stares blankly with the surrounding people not sure if he was stunned by the dance battle idea or Minhyuk's usage of satoori.

"One hit KO", MBLAQ jokes again.

"Oppa?"

Yujin blinks his attention slowly turning to the men around him then the women.

"Gwenchanna?"

"Do we have to...dance?"

"Unni, Oppa focuses on his singing", Yoon Jung says softly.

"Main vocal", Mir gestures.

"Exactly", Minhyuk copies Mir.

Everyone bursts into laughter watching the two. The dance battle begins with Silent Rina who plays a SISTAR song on Yujin's laptop as she dances even earning wows from the men as she displays her flexiblity through out the dance. She ends with what looked like a fighting move. MBLAQ shoves Joon out with the song changing to one of MBLAQ's own, Y. Minhyuk goes next with the song changing to a powerful american song perfect to display his fiery dance moves. Mir goes out laughing as a Girls Generation song plays next but tries to do his best to dance to it. Both sides mock him for the song and dance he invents to go with it. Yoon Jung goes next with the upbeat cute song by BAP her BGM showing off cute dance moves even rapping along a bit. Cheondung goes next greeted by a 2NE1 song dancing to his sister's music flawlessly. Yujin is sent out to dance sighing as Oneshot by BAP greeted him. Deciding to be different and like Cheondung do the original dance for the song even singing along. Another member of MBLAQ steps forward but hearing Yujin fall and seeing Yoon Jung run off excited draws their attention.

"I fell cause she pulled up my shirt", Yujin stands up.

"Jinja? Waeyo?", Kyunglim asks.

Yoon Jung shyly gestures to Yujin's stomach.

"Do you have chocolate abs?", Joon teases.

Yujin replies flatly, "Aniyo"

"Well why else would she lift your shirt?"

Yujin tilts his head, "I don't know look at my tattoo?"

"Yoon Jung ssi got to see now you have to show us"

Yujin sighs looking off to the side.

"Yujin, Yujin, Yujin, Yujin", Kyunglim chants.

"Noona...my full name is Yu Jung Jin"

Yujin hoped that would distract her from him but she starts chanting Jung Jin.

"What about Minhyuk ssi?", Yujin says quickly.

Kyunglim quickly turns her attention to Minhyuk, Yujin gives him a sad puppy dog look trying to apologize without saying anything as to keep Kyunglim's attention on Minhyuk. Slowly after MBLAQ leaves taking Kyunglim with them and Yujin follows Minhyuk around the practice room not sure how to apologize. Yoon Jung distrubs his attention on Minhyuk going from wanting to see if he has abs to wanting to see his tattoo informing him Rina has one as well. After discussing random topics with the girls he shows off the large tattoo letting Rina know he would take her word that she had a tattoo not wanting to have her remove clothes just to show him a tattoo.

 

 

 


GHE NOTES:     These three displayed here please message me about who your person would prefer to date. Yujin clearly doesn't mind girl or guy. If you have specfic member of T4L that you absolutely believe you want then message me. I'm not opposed to make and yuri couples but just know that I need approval from both sides and since it's six boys and six girls if there is one then I have to have the girls that would have been with those boys a couple. IE if there is one couple then there has to be one yuri couple to go with the other four straight couples.

You leave me to decide then I'd make all the guys date each while the girls had to watch on the sidelines cause I'm horrible like that.