Big Concert...trouble?

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
The eleven members arrive at the location not aware of the events that Yujin setup to celebrate his twins birthday. He had invited Boyfriend, EXO, BAP, and Infinite to perform as well. Only EXO and MBLAQ had confirmed that they could perform at the concert with them. Yujin made a point to memorize the concert schedule so he knew he had to sneak off and get the cake then sneak back. EXO would start everything off with their newest single, Wolf. Yujin really wanted to watch that as he really liked that song. In fact he was going to see if Yujoo would do a cover with him after all this. MBLAQ would follow with Smoky Girl after them it would be time for T4L to perform then after them it would be time for surprising Yujoo with the cake. T4L walks in the dressing room hurrying to get ready to be prepared to take the stage. Afer rehearsal two guests peer into the room with mircophones and a camera man. It's Lay and Chanyeol from EXO! They go straight to the identical twins with Chanyeol silently greeting a red Alexis who ducks behind Ken.
 
"We are one. EXO imnida" they chime.
 
Yujoo blinks tilting his head "That was a bit sad with just two of you"
 
"Yujoo" Rina warns.
 
Yujoo bows his head to them "Mian Sunbaenim"
 
"Are you exicted to be turning twenty?" Lay smiles at the twins not trying to use names.
 
"The fans are excited" Yujoo says only that and nothing more on the subject.
 
Chanyeol tries to get a response from the quiet Yujin, "Do you have anything you want?"
 
"I said it on a radio show" Yujin smiles at Lay who seems to understand while Chanyeol just tilts his head in confusion with a never fading smile. Lay laughs nodding.
 
"Neh, gomowa"
 
Chanyeol looks at his bandmate, "What does he want?"
 
"Aigoo" Lay just heads for the door shaking his head with Chanyeol following behind him. The members of T4L gather around the twins asking themselves what they wanted. Yujin doesn't change his answer while Yujoo says Gift wrap nothing.
 
"We're serious Joo!"
 
"So am I! I don't want anything"
 
A noise seals everyone's attention, Rina tossing something in the trash then storming out of the dressing room. It was clear that she had bought him some sort of present despite him not wanting one. Yujoo rushes after Rina trying to explain himself leaving the others to talkamongst themselves until a crash is heard. Yujin bolts out of the room finding his twin laying under a pile of lightwieght stage equipment. The kind Jin digs Yujoo out trying to help him to his feet only for Yujoo to elbow him in the face knocking Yujin into the concrete floor. At this moment, Yujoo staring at his brother lying on the ground making faint noises the other nine appear.
 
"YUJIN!"
 
"Is he okay?"
 
"Chunji, look at me. Go get the manager"
 
The nine scramble to make sure Yujin is okay shutting out Yujoo. The whole building soon learns about the injury and tries to keep the event under wraps trying to say it was due to exhuastion. Yujoo is confronted once more by Gin with Ken looking over his shoulder. Yujoo stood ready to be yelled not knowing what else to do. As expected of the fatherly Gin, he scolds Yujoo stepping away as Ken steps up with a dangerous look in his eyes. A punch then a kick then another punch and he continued until Melly pulled him away. Yujoo sinks to his knees in front of the others hanging his head.
 
"Why did you hit Yujin hyung? I thought you guys liked each other now" Chunji pouts looking as if he was about to burst into tears.
 
"I didn't mean to...I"
 
"I doesn't matter what you meant, you did" Ken growls.                                                                              
 
"Cool down guys", their manager warns.
 
Melly comforts Ken getting him to calm down. Yujoo disappears with the boys manager who drives him to the JTune Camp building. A quick meeting with Rain was setup on the car ride over. Yujoo stood in front of Rain's harsh gaze waiting to hear the excuse the teenager had on the edge of his tongue.
 
"You attacked your brother?" Rain finally speaks.
 
"I didn't mean to"
 
"Do you remember what I told you?"
 
"Y-yes sir but--"
 
"I can't have you attacking others even if it was an accident"
 
"Wait! I'll--"
 
"I'm sorry Jung Joo, the only I can do for you is sign you as a solo" Rain sits back in his chair, "Better than nothing, right?"
 
Yujoo hangs his head bowing, "No thank you"
 
Yujoo rushes out the door trying to hide his tears from Rain and his former manager. He was offically not in JTune Camp or T4L. Although he could have still been in JTune Camp but what was the point if he wasn't with T4L.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BD NOTES -                 I don't know if Wolf really is the latest single from EXO. I just know it's the newst one I've heard from them. I'll correct it if the EXOtics tell me I'm wrong. And yes Yujoo has been offically let go but you have to wait for the next few chapters to figure out if Rain will replace Yujoo or not.
 
Rina never fear...Yujoo is still in the story just not as a band member.