Running Man

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
Before filming the PD confirms with Two Yu about how they're feeling getting a dismissal as Joo demands to start right away. The two twins seem just little bit closer surprising Ken as he watches them. With everyone in place the filming begins offically.
 
 
 
"Annyeong! Last week unfortunately Jung Yujoo injuried himself while playing so today is the game that will make up for last week", Jae Suk announces.
 
"Will it be alright for you to play?", Haha asks.
 
"As long as none of you mess with my ribs", Yujoo nods.
 
"Yujoo? You're acting like Yujin....or are you Yujin?", Kwangsoo looks at the twins.
 
"Try to find out", Two Yu chimes.
 
PD announces, "If the Running Men can tell which one is Yu Jung Joo then they will be on defense for the game"
 
Ji Hyo steps up blinking as the twins run around in circles wearing the same outfit. As soon as they stop she points to Jin who shakes his head bowing to her. Haha steps up which the twins doing the same to him but faster with the same result. Jae Suk goes next, same routine only slower however same result. Gary same result, Suk Jin same result, Kwangsoo same result and ending with Tiger who looks like he might get it but at the last mintue changes his answer to Yujin.
 
"Running Man, offense. T4L, defense"
 
Just like last time only this time the battle ground is the amusement park. The Running Men don't know about the other nine members of T4L are waiting in the amusement park to help their bandmates namely Yujoo. The Running Men allow T4L but mostly Yujoo a head start waiting a bit before they leave. Surprising Ken, Yujoo asks Yujin to go with him around the park. Once the trio enters the park the intercom throughout the amusement park chimes T4L enter. The amusement park however isn't closed leaving a ton of potential witnesses to aid or hurt both teams. Two Yu quickly spilts up each of the trio is given a walkie talkie by Dong Wan PD. Several minutes after the trio scatter the intercom chimes Running Man enter. The camera shows Yujin grabbing Yujoo's wrist leading him to a hiding space just big enough for one.
 
"Stay here, okay? I'll keep them away then when there's enough ousted then come out", Yujin says.
 
"I can--!!"
 
"Please just stay here", Yujin sighs, "You're hurt and don't tell me you're not"
 
"....Fine", Yujoo whispers.
 
"Thank you"
 
The camera cuts to Jong Kook walking with Gary and Ji Hyo, the trio setting their sights on Ken. Ji Hyo and Gary promising to hold him so Jong Kook could get his name tag. The trio claiming they didn't want to hurt anymore members.
 
"Should we leave Yujoo for last then?", Gary asks.
 
"Neh", Jong Kook nods.
 
Ji Hyo laughs, "Doesn't that mean Kwangsoo will target him first?"
 
A flashback to an earlier episode where Kwangsoo targeted an injuried Gary first. The trio decide to get Kwangsoo if they see him to ensure the betrayer giraffe doesn't kick an injuried person while their down. Jae Suk is shown looking closely at hiding spots along his way with the path looking quite familiar as the one Yujin took to hide his twin. The camera angle switches to Yujoo in his hiding spot looking at Jae Suk as he gets closer and closer then a passing fan pulls his attention away. Yujin quickly appears leading Yujoo away as the fan bothers Jae Suk.
 
"Did you make that kid pester hyung?"
 
Yujin laughs, "Well he was getting close to you"
 
"You don't have to protect me", Yujoo blushes.
 
"Rina and Yoon Jung are just up here", Yujin continues, "Rina said she'd look after you"
 
Kwangsoo appears obviously set on ripping off Yujoo's name but confused finding both twins in the same place. Yujin rushes forward grabbing both Kwangsoo's wrists trying to keep him from getting close to Yujoo. Out of nowhere Suk Jin rushes up ripping off Kwangsoo's nametag with Yujoo waiting in the background for a clear shot at Suk Jin's nametag. Yujin keeps Suk Jin from being able to see his nametag hoping the older man thought that he was Yujoo.
 
"Yah! Kwangsoo, you can't just go after him cause he's injuried!", Suk Jin scolds.
 
Yujin uses the moment to rip off Suk Jin's nametag making sure to show him that he was Yujin as well as apologize to Suk Jin as he's being taken to the jail. Ji Suk Jin out, Ji Suk Jin out. Two Yu rushes off to meet up with Rina and Yoon Jung. Ken is shown talking secretly to a bunch of kids mostly young girls but each listning to his words very carefully. The bunch scatters in a hurry to do as he asked of them, lie to the Running Men if you see them about where my members are. Jong Kook, Gary and Jihyo spilt up with Jihyo and Jong Kook going off together leaving Gary by himself. Jae Suk is shown running into a large bunch of the children under Ken's orders. Thanks to the eager to please fans Jae Suk is lead to a dead end. Yujin dashes into sight aiming for Jae suk's nametag.
 
"Y-yu ah, calm down"
 
"Hyung...if you can guess who I am then I won't rip it off"
 
"Jinja?", Jae Suk asks, "No joke? Really?"
 
"Neh, hyung"
 
"Yu Jung J...J....Jin?"
 
"Please look after yourself", Yujin sighs keeping his word.
 
Jae Suk looks at Yujin shocked, "You mean it?"
 
"I keep my word hyung"
 
Yujin runs off before Jae Suk could try from his tag, however the sweet twin bumps into Gary. It takes Gary a few seconds to process what was going on before he starts for Yujin aiming at his nametag. Melly darts out from the shadows ripping off Gary's nametag while Yujin holds him off. Yujin high fives Melly as Gary is taken off to the jail. Gary out, Gary out. Jong Kook and Jihyo spot Rina and Yoon Jung in their hiding spot silently approaching them. Gin and Minhyuk rush out to try to pull attention away from the two girls protecting Yujoo. Gin does his best to hold onto the mighty tiger while Minhyuk gently holds onto Jihyo not wanting to get in trouble for hurting her. Chunji rides up on his skateboard ripping off Jihyo's tag but is unable to get a good grip on Jong Kook's before he escapes. Song Jihyo out, Song Jihyo out. Ken shows up on camera getting on a ride having fun in the middle of the game much like Isis who was hiding in a store mainly looking at things within her hiding spot. Outside Haha spots her nametag recongizing her as a member of T4L.
 
Haha hurries inside, "Annyeong~"
 
Isis jumps trying to scoot away from Haha getting another jolt as Minhyuk dashes into the store distracting Haha allowing Isis a chance to escape before running away himself. Minhyuk stays with Isis as they hurry off to another hiding spot. Ken is shown with Yujoo, Rina and Yoon Jung.
 
"Have you seen Yujin Oppa?", Yoon Jung asks.
 
Ken shakes his head, "Not since we got here"
 
Yujoo stands up getting pull back down by Rina.
 
"Yujoo Oppa, you can't go out there", Yoon Jung frowns, "They get really competitive"
 
"Look here, you guys went through all of the trouble to make me and him play nice.....I'm not leaving him without back up", Yujoo squirms uncomfortable.
 
"Well I only meant you shouldn't go alone", Yoon Jung makes a face.
 
"Who says I'm going alone", Yujoo looks at Rina.
 
Rina and Yujoo head off looking for Yujin with Yoon Jung trailing far behind the couple. Ken stays in the hiding spot waiting for a perfect chance. Yujin is seen up in a tree with his nervous VJ waiting on the ground. Haha walks by laughing at the sight of Yujin sitting in the tree. Haha tries to grab the strange twin not even close to the branch Yujin sat on earning laughter then a quick apology from Yujin. The sight catches Jae Suk's attention as well as he approaches Haha laughing at both Yujin and Haha. Rina appears quickly grabbing Haha's nametag. An annoucement over the intercom shocks the members of T4L, all nine members of T4L out. Yujin panicks stuck in the tree with Rina gone he was alone with Jae Suk. Yujin quickly pulls out his walkie talkie radioing the others to hurry to help him. Yujoo appears instantly staring down Jae Suk.
 
"Jakkaman! I want to help!", Jae Suk laugh nervously.
 
"Ken hyung can help him much more", Yujoo protests.
 
Jae Suk stalls, "Waeyo?"
 
"He's 190 cm tall"
 
"Wow! Jinja?"
 
"Jung ah! Go! He's stalling so Jong Kook hyung will show up!", Yujin shouts.
 
"But--!"
 
"Like you said Ken hyung will help me"
 
Yujoo runs away but not too far hoping to keep an eye on Yujin. Just as Yujin warned Jong Kook showed up starting up the tree after Yujin who went with his only option which was to climb up higher. Ken sneaks in beside Yujoo in time to see Yujin get cornered at the top of the tree. Ken and Yujoo rush taking out Jae Suk adding insult to injury as Yujoo taunts Jong Kook with Jae Suk's nametag. The result being what Yujoo was going for the best Running Man, the tiger charging at him. Yujin dives forward grabbing the edge of Jong kook's nametag ripping it off as he loses his balance on the branch he was sitting on. Everyone watching and filming is nearly given a heart attack thinking Yujin was falling out of the tree when he lucky grabbed a branch which kept him from actually falling out of the tree.
 
"Jong Kook out!"
 
"We won! ...Don't you ever do that again!", Yujoo grabs his twin's collar after he joins them on the ground.
 
"I kept their attention on me since they thought I would be an easy target sitting up in the tree", Yujin smiles.
 
"Keeping their attention off Joo?", Ken smiles.
 
"Clever", Jong Kook pats his back.