Running Man pt 1

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
The trio appear before the PD early the next morning, greets them presenting them with a mission. Capture Song Ji Hyo and move her to the final location without getting caught. Yujoo smirks, Yujin pouts and Ken nods his acceptance of the mission. They are handed a menu that says DC on the front making Ken laugh. They are told to pick one member of the Running Men to join them with the PD telling them this member will be labeled a spy. The others will know about the spy but not about them. Yujin lets Yujoo and Ken decide knowing he would be used primarily as bait. Ken insists on Jae Suk while Yujoo wonders about Kwang Soo.
 
"Isn't Kwangsoo one of the first people out usually?", Yujin asks Ken.
 
Ken nods, "Usually"
 
The three are given their nametags as well as the location of the Running Men. Just who did they pick? The three quickly set out to complete their appointed mission. The Running Men stand together in an amusement park parking lotlooking around confused. They complain stating this was showing favoritism towards the guests since they never got to go somewhere like this before. Ignoring them the PD presents Ji Hyo with the mission, Protect Ji Hyo from the spy. Instantly the Running men look at each other with such distrust while Ji Hyo's VJ switches out her name tag for a special one with a crown on it.
 
"Here's the next location"
 
The seven cautiously walk to the next location which was simply further in the amusement park watching everything around them. They however think nothing of the crew following behind them. Yujin, Yujoo and Ken walk with the crew trying to blend in with the camera crew. Yujoo shows the other two some of the sign language Chunji had been teaching him. The two got it down quick pledging each other to use it in place of talking if they were to meet one of the Running Men or get caught. Ken teases both about being idential twins therefore should have telepathy. Yujoo makes a face but continues with their plan. The seven arrive at a rollercoaster with a mission card waiting for them. If four of the six men can ride the ride and make the same face you'll recieve a hint about the spy. The spy who doesn't know yet that he is a spy. Jong Kook, Gary, Haha and Suk Jin get on first each agreeing on a facial expression. Yujoo signals Yujin and Ken who move closer to Ji Hyo and Jae Suk with cameras and facial masks.
 
"Do you think they can do it?", Ji Hyo asks.
 
"No", Jae Suk laughs.
 
"Hyung, what if Jong Kook is the spy", Kwang soo asks.
 
"Mianhae Ji Hyo"
 
Yujoo signs to Yujin, telling him to grab Kwangsoo's nametag. Yujin leaned close trying to make it look like his clothes caught on it as he ripped it off. Kwangsoo jumped out him shouting while Yujin merely bowed repeatedly trying to keep Kwangsoo from getting a look at his face. Ken turns so only Kwangsoo who was being dragged away with a hand over his mouth could see and pulls down his facial mask showing his face blowing him a kiss.
 
"Lee Kwangsoo out, Lee Kwangsoo out"
 
"Really? Cause of the VJ?", Jae Suk blinks.
 
Ji Hyo moves putting distance between her and the 'VJs' leaving the twins and Ken with one probelm they had to take Ji Hyo in front of Jae Suk who still doesn't know he's on their side. Ken signs to both twins to grab them both. They could explain things later and to enforce the point Ken looked at the ride. Thw twins handed their cameras back to the VJs grabbing Jae Suk then Ji Hyo while Ken returned the he was using. The five rush off mere seconds before the ride ends. Yujin offers to carry Ji Hyo on his back hoping that would help them go faster. Yujoo shrugs while Ken helps her up once more they continue running until they reach their base which was a toy store.
 
"Are you the spies?", Jae Suk makes a face.
 
"No hyung, you are and you're on our side", Yujin explains putting Ji Hyo down gently.
 
"I'm the spy?", Jae Suk asks wide-eyed.
 
"Because we chose you to help us", Yujoo says.
 
"We're the ones kidnapping Miss Mong", Ken smiles.
 
"You're going to run back to the others and say you saw a woman take Miss Mong", Yujoo orders.
 
Back at the roller coaster the four discover Ji Hyo and Jae Suk gone, the PD presents them a mission card. Get Ji Hyo back and discover who took her. Their hint is a mircophone. Jong Kook immediately suspects Jae Suk ignoring the hint since he went missing with Ji Hyo. Jae Suk joggs up with Haha and Suk Jin jumping on his case about Miss Mong disappearing. He only gives one excuse he was in the bathroom. The two laugh accepting the strange excuse moving forward trying to figure out who took Miss Mong. While Yujin and Yujoo listen to Ken read the next mission card, Acquire three water guns and the special solutions without buying them. 
 
"I know! We could demand them as ransom", Yujin smiles.
 
"Okay, Ji Hyo noona would you mind calling Jae Suk hyung?"
 
"I can make sure she doesn't say anything about us", Yujoo smirks.
 
"Call him please noona"
 
As Ji Hyo dialed Ken reminds the others, "If he turns from us then don't help him"
 
"Agreed", the twins chime.
 
'Ji Hyo where are you?'
 
"Oppa I need three water guns", Ji Hyo repeats.
 
Back to the others who stare blankly at one other as Ji Hyo announces the ransom as three water guns. The six hurry off to the next location with Jae Suk eyeing a toy store nearby. Could that be...? Yujin jogs out of the location sneaking up on him handing him a walkie talkie. The six men quickly start the awaiting mission which left them embarassed, Confess your love to the Running Men but avoid their boyfriends. The six scatter looking for nametags with Cupid Haha quick to find the first Running Man. He gushes seeing Jayee from Angel sitting on a bench but as he gets closer Himchan emerges with a water gun aimed at him. Haha runs off trying not to get sprayed. Gary finds Hyomin looking quite strange wearing a cat shaped stocking hat peering out from behind a boulder. What you doing? He walks past her seeing Alyssa sitting out in the open with no one around her. 
 
"Alyssa! Oppa has something to tell you~"
 
Jae Suk comes racing out from behind the boulder Gary spotted Hyomin behind ripping off his nametag. Gary tries to figure out why Jae Suk ripped off his nametag wen he's pulled away with his mouth covered. He continues towards Alyssa trying to talk her out of her gun ignoring the mission. Yongguk steps out from his hiding spot water gun ready.
 
"I'm helping Ken, I'm on his side...I'm a spy", Jae Suk pleads.
 
"Oppa...", Alyssa says softly.
 
Yongguk shrugs giving Jae Suk the water gun while Alyssa hands him the special solution. Jae Suk hurries back to the toy store trying not to be seen by the other Running Man members. Haha finds Alex laying on a bench reading a book trying to approach quietly. He about succeeded until Alex announced his presence making Junhyung come out of hiding shooting at him.
 
"I'm the spy! I need to talk to you!", Haha lies.
 
"Liar", Alex closes her book.
 
"Turn around", Junhyung smiles.
 
Haha holds up his hands turning to see Jong Kook standing behind him furious. Junhyung lets Jong Kook rip off Haha's nametag. Jong Kook tries to woo Alex but Junhyung blocks him. Jae Suk delivers the water gun to the mT4L boys who play a quick game of rock paper scissors to decide who gets it. Yujin wins but lets Ken take the water gun. Ken quickly dresses up as a VJ following Jae Suk who decodes to let his own VJ relax. Two Yu waits for Ken and Jae Suk to return with the last two guns so they could go to the next location. After donning a VJ disguise Ken follows Jae Suk knowing his main concern was to find the other two so that him and Two Yu could leave to the next location. Jae Suk finds Hyomin once again sticking out with her cat shaped stocking hat. He tries to slowly approach her but Daehyun pops up with the water gun pointed directly at Jae Suk.
 
Ken pulls down his facial mask, "Alyssa would like it if you helped him"
 
"Hmmmm...I see", Hyomin glares.
 
"H-Hyomin ssi", Jae Suk pleads.
 
"Okay, we can help him", Hyomin nods.
 
Jae Suk bows cheering softly accepting the liquid and water gun. He hurries back to the toy store giving the gun to Yujoo who sighs shoving it back at him.
 
"It has to have an R, doesn't it?", he says rudely.
 
"Oh mianhae"
 
Yujoo stays with Ji Hyo and this time Yujin dressed as a PD comes with Ken and Jae Suk. They wonder the park trying to see the other girls that they had to woo out of their guns. Ling stood out as Jae Suk ran straight torwards her hoping to get the gun with Yujin and Ken helping him. G-Dragon pops out blocking his path however Yujin quickly slides under him rushing to Ling hoping to explain.
 
"Hyung needs the gun and water to continue to the next location, if we get it the Running Men lose"
 
"Jinja?", G-Dragon eyes Jae Suk, "Is Haha still in it?"
 
"Jong Kook got him"