Horrible First Fan Meeting

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
The tweleve stood behind a stage ready with their prepare skits for their fans with several members performing multiple times. Two Yu were set to perform with each other then again with Rina and Yoon Jung serparately. Ken was ready to wow their fans as he was going to do a dance number with Taemin, Lee Joon, Kai and Lay. Chunji and Gin were performing a duet. Minhyuk was performing a skit with the soft-spoken shy Isis would was trying her best in her own way to convince him against it. Other members were going to play instrutments while Melly and Alexis sung. Hyemin was going to perform a duet with CL then the tweleve would answer a few questions straight from their fans. Two Yu were shocking everyone while impressing the higher ups with the sudden change from utter hate between them to something close to brotherly love.
 
"....Hyung will you come with us?", Yujoo says making the other ten hush up immediately.
 
"Mianhae Joo", Yujin bows, "I have to get something ready"
 
Yujoo looks like he's about to get upset then tries his best to calm down as he walks away. Yujin scratches the back of his head. The members of fT4L pout knowing the situation while mT4L is clueless to the now kinder Yujoo's condition. Yoon Jung checks on Yujin who just smiles showing no sign of being upset or sad. The tweleve carry out the fan meeting trying to be careful of Two Yu namely Yujoo. Two Yu perform a duet version of Bad Boy by Big Bang making the members of T4L laugh. Each easily remembering the bad boy Yujoo while they find it ridiculous for Yujin to sing it. Ken with Taemin, Lee Joon, Kai and Lay take the stage show an amazing dance collaboration. Chunji and Gin go next performing a GD&TOP song, High High making the crowd jump up enjoying the dance beat. Yujoo and Rina appear performing Troublemaker getting a mixed result from the crowd of fans. Hyemin and CL take the stage winning over the crowd. To break the succesion of music numbers Minhyuk and Isis take to the stage.
 
"Isis ah..."
 
"N-neh Oppa", Isis stammers.
 
"Do you who you'll see the first snow with?", Minhyuk smiles.
 
"Um....it's summer", Isis manages.
 
"Yes but the heat will give way to fall then winter"
 
Isis nods.
 
Minhyuk smiles, "Would you care to see it with me?"
 
Isis blushes staring at the stage floor.
 
"I'll take that as a yes unless you say otherwise", Minhyuk teases.
 
Isis is frozen and speechless.
 
The skit ends with Minhyuk taking Isis's hand leading her off stage earning loud cheers from the fans. Melly and Alexis take the stage performing the song Alexis selected from an american band, Linkin Park. The fans jump up seeing the members playing instrutments. Yujin and Yoon Jung end the performance part of the show doing a foreign song as well, First Snow by Yuya Matsua. The tweleve take the stage afterwards ready for the questions from the fans. Gin and Hyemin act as MCs being both were the leaders.
 
"First question, please tell us who it's for then the question"
 
A teenage girl steps up, "Chunji Oppa....Do you have a girlfriend?"
 
Chunji smiles, "I'm waiting for someone to accept my confession"
 
Gin smiles, "Next Question"
 
An older teenage girl walks up, "Yujoo Oppa...Are you dating Rina Unni?"
 
"I'm injuried and not allowed to answer", Yujoo acts in pain.
 
A teenage boy steps up, "Isis Noona"
 
"Is it about dating?", Hyemin smiles.
 
"Ani....Rina Noona are you as flexible as your profile says?"
 
Rina stands up showing off while a miffed Yujoo refuses to watch.
 
"Next Question", Gin continues on.
 
A fan girl, "Yujin Oppa....what do you want for your birthday?"
 
T4L turns to look at Yujin who sighs smiling at the fan, "Nothing, just continue to support T4L please"
 
"Oppa everyone deserve something on their birthday! Won't your--"
 
"You'll have to let the next person ask a question now, I'm afraid", Yujin gestures.
 
The fan meeting wraps up quickly as the sadness is clear in Yujin and Yujoo's eyes at the mention of their birthday. The girls take the twin to eat as all understand the twins situation not wanting to trouble them by having to explain it to mT4L. Yujin turns down the invitation stating once more that he had something to get ready. Melly knew it was a present for Yujoo but tried to keep it to herself hoping not to ruin Yujin's surprise. Yujoo seems utterly depressed even with Rina beside him. The other girls watch Rina and Yujin a bit jealous by his open and very public displays of affection. He kisses her hand, holds her hand putting his hand on her knee when they sat down and whispering into her ear.
 
"Yujoo...is the....I mean your parents...."
 
"Yeah, it is that time"
 
"Yujin probably has a good reason for skipping this time too"
 
"I know....I'm trying to understand but I would like him to at least visit them once"
 
Melly nods still keeping closed about the fans outburst.
 
"What if we went with you and Sejong ah?", Isis suggests.
 
Yujoo looks at her then the others, "You would do that?"
 
"Joo, you're a part of this family....if you need us we'll be there", Hyemin smiles.
 
"Thank you", Yujoo says awkwardly.
 
The girls coo about Yujoo's new awkward behavior making him shift uncomfortably and it takes Rina holding his hand to get him to settle down a bit. After the dinner Hyemin makes arrangements for the girls to go with Yujoo. Yoon Jung however calls Yujin trying to discover just what his secret plans were that seem to take of his free time. Before she can dial his number, Yujin calls her not greeting her just asking her a simple question.
 
"Can you give me Minwoo Sunbae's number?"
 
"Why do you need that?"
 
"It's a secret"
 
"You can't even tell me?"
 
"I'm not even telling Chunnie though he's trying his hardest to figure it out"
 
"Okay but I still want to know"
 
"You'll find out in a few days"
 
"Fine"
 
Yujin thanks her hanging up making Yoon Jung stare at her phone confused to Yujin's motives for needing Minwoo's number.