Twin Trouble

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic

Minhyuk and Yoon Jung walk into the practice room seeing what looked like Yujin dancing to one of Rain's songs without a shirt. Rina follows behind the duo noticing some people sitting on the side watching Yujin. The three enter introducing themselves to the others on the side; Gin, Ken, and Melly. The six chat lightly while Yujin dances with Yoon Jung watching Yujin in between the conversation. Yujin draps his shirt over his head to catch the sweat sitting down on the other side room taking a breather. Mir and Yujin walk into the room laughing not seeing the confused faces.

"How did you do that Oppa?", Yoon Jung looks up at Yujin.

"Do what?", Yujin blinks.

"You were just over there and now--"

"Jung Jin", the look alike glares.

"Annyeong Jung Joo", Yujin avoids eye contact.

"This is Yujoo, Yujin's twin", the choregrapher announces.

"Identical twins", Melly clarifies.

"Will you two be able to...?"

"DQ hyung", Mir gestures.

The choregrapy duo took the hint not saying anything further, Yujoo stands up walking past Yujin making sure to bump into Yujin hard. The practice room grows silent as everyone waits to see what happens. Yujin sits at the piano ready to play yet another song in a attempt to fix the mood. He plays an english love song titled Fall For You but this time before playing he smiles at Yoon Jung. Several of the others who understood the words joined in singing with Yujin. He finishes clapping with the others bowing trying to look cute and failing.

"Please excuse my brother", Yujin bows deeply, "Jung Joo is just....Jung Joo"

"Gwenchanna! Let's practice", Minhyuk smiles.

"Neh! Let's go!", Gin cheers.

"You apologized?"

Yujin looks at the floor turning his face away from the door where Yujoo stood. Gin hurries to put distance between the two twins. Yujoo doesn't stop harass Yujin for apologizing using a combination of japanese and english to insult him before DQ pulls Yujoo out of the room. Yoon Jung and Melly rush to see if he was okay while Rina eyes the door where Yujoo's voice could be heard shouting.

"I'm fine, he didn't swing at me or slap me", Yujin smiles.

"What?", several look shocked.

"It was a joke....given the situation it was all I could come up with", Yujin sighs.

"Jung Jin", Kyusung calls.

The others watch Yujin join the DQ duo in the hall with Gin noticing that Rina was missing. They look around not able to see her wondering where she could get to. Gin soon distracts everyone saying they should warm up so they would be ready when DQ got back. The five buckled down with Yoon Jung and Minhyuk showing the three what they had been doing with DQ so far. Once they finish up it becomes clear as time stretches on that Yujin and Yujoo were in trouble given neither had reappeared. Minhyuk tries to lighten up the atmosphere by showing off his skills challenging the others to do better. In the midst of their dance off Rina reappears fixing her hair then fifteen mintues later Yujin reappears with all turning to look at him. He doesn't say anything joining in the dance battle with a faint smile.

"Okay! Gather up kids", DQ claps.

"Is Yujin Oppa in trouble?", Yoon Jung asks softly.

"Ani, Yujoo is"

"Yujoo? I guess since he said...", Yujin blinks.

"We have bigger news", Kyusung smiles.

"What?", Yoon Jung asks.

"You will debut soon"

"Jinja?!"

"Neh but we have to get you ready for then"

"When Hyung?", Minhyuk asks.

"How would I know?", Gin laughs.

"In eight or nine months", DQ answers.

"That's soon?"

"Closer than you think"

The seven practice hard to the point they might collaspe with several actually doing so. Ken, Yujin and Minhyuk lay on the practice room floor in almost a straight line. Gin sits against the wall watching the girls gawking at the sleeping forms of s shaking his head. Silent Rina brings up the day before when the group met MBLAQ and Yoon Jung saw Yujin's abs. Melly jumps into the conversation trying to see if it was true. The duo eye sleeping Yujin debating whether or not to try to see if he had chocolate abs. Rina joins Gin off to the side watching the other girls.

"Don't attack them in their sleep", Gin laughs.

"Not attacking, just looking", Yoon Jung says softly.

"Looking for what?", Mir says.

"You're still here? I mean I would've thought you left"

"If you want to see his abs then just lift up his shirt and look", Mir baits them.

Joon enters the room, "What are you doing?"

"They wanted to see Jin's abs", Mir says quickly.

"That's Jin right?"

Yoon Jung nods.

"Challenge him", Joon turns to Mir, "Come on let's go, they're waiting"

"Just lift his shirt", Mir encourages.

Joon laughs teasing, "This is why people think you watch "

"Hyung!"

Mir and Joon leave together making lots of noise as they go which in turn wakes Ken who rolls over going back to sleep. Yujin props himself up on his elbows looking round still half asleep using that the two convince him to show them his abs. Gin jokingly tells him he should dance to one of Rain's song since his twin had and in his half asleep state he listens getting up starting to dance when the girls toss out the suggestion that he do it without a shirt. So a half asleep Yujin dances to several songs by Rain topless slowly waking up with each performance.

"Wow! Yujin ah", Melly cheers.

"Gomowa....Can I sleep now?", Yujin asks.

"One more", Gin smiles.

Yujin looks at Yoon Jung, "Okay one more"

Yujin performs Crash by BAP with Gin getting up to perform it as well, soon everyone joins making it a group event. Ken interrupts the performance as he begins sleeptalking which becomes the group's source of entertainment as the members who didn't understand Catonese or Mandarin try to decipher what he was saying making Melly laugh.

 

 

GHE NOTES:     Once again if you see a member and decide you like that member than please by all means PM me. Yujoo may or may not stay depends on the people who submit apps. DQ is the actual choregraphers for JTune Camp which I learned through Idol Manager but they only said one of the duo's name which was Kim Kyusung. <- That was to clarify things...