Blah Blah Shin Kyu

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
Yujin wearing a fedora trying to hide the clearly visible area where he got hurt stands next to Mir, the two make a pose. The two quickly do the opening to a concert both were MCing. fT4L takes their places on stage performing their newest song 'Devil with a Halo' Yujin keeps his eyes on Yoon Jung smiling each time their eyes meet. After they finish the screen over the stage lights up with the face of Shin Kyu (Yujoo) who informs everyone watching he arranged for a special present to be delivered to Yujin. The kinder twin blinks holding up the bundle as a stagehand gives it to him. A red jersey that read Wolf on the back with the number 12 under it. Mir continues to MC as Yujin is led off stage, Angel and BAP perform their song next followed by B2ST & Alex then G-Dragon & Ling. The fans jump up cheering as they spot the tree shape on stage with the famliar opening music. The camera moves to show Chanyeol standing beside Mir making fans shout and scream more as several understand Shin Kyu (Yujoo)'s present while other shout and protest Chanyeol not performing with the other eleven men. Yujin appears performing with EXO in Chanyeol's place. After EXO and Yujin finish, Mir and Chanyeol interview Yujin.
 
"How did you like your present?", Chanyeol smiles.
 
"I liked it", Yujin smiles acting shy.
 
"Aww! Jin-jin", Mir gestures making him feel even more embarassed.
 
Yujin tries to close the concert with some dignity bowing to EXO thanking them for letting him perform with them. Mir messes with Yujin telling him he had his facing the camera making him jump trying to fix his position nearly falling on his .
 
"Mir hyung!"
 
"Ohjujujujujujujuju", Mir runs from Yujin.
 
EXO watches Yujin catchh Mir before stepping in to help allowing them to effectively close that portion of the concert so that T4L could take to the stage shocking everyone with a y concept. (Think Troublemaker) The pairings make the fans go nuts as they watch the eleven sing and dance. Yujin danced with Yoon Jung, Melly with Chunji, Isis with Minhyuk, Hyemin with Gin, and Ken dancing between Alexis and Rina. Once the eleven finish they hurry backstage to go over the concert. Yoon Jung tries to give Yujin a present getting him pulling her aside.
 
"Yoon Jung, thhe only thing I need for my birthday...", he kisses her forehead, "Is you"
 
Yoon Jung just looks at him.
 
"Here...I know we're suppose to be celebrating my birthday but I mean what I said"
 
Yujin slips a black couple ring with an intricate teal and grey design on her finger showin her a matching one on his hand. Once more Yujin kisses her forehead this time resting his forehead on hers.
 
"Yujin hyung!", Chunji chimes.
 
Yujin cups Yoon Jung's cheek, "Think about it"
 
Yujin rushes over to the energtic maknae to see him holding Yujin's guitar. He hadn't seen the maknae grab it when they left the dorm. Chunji hands it to Yujin carefully then Yujin noticed all the signatures. Chunji had each one of the idols that had performed sign it. Yujin hugs the maknae dragged off to accept the other gifts. Martial arts lessons from Melly, Ken and Rina, a new computer program from Gin, new BAP CD from Minhyuk, dance lessons from Hyemin, swimming lesson from Isis and Alexis made Yujin's favorite food. The eleven are greeted by EXO who issues out their birthday greetings for Yujin who once again turns into a nervous fan boy as if just remembering he performed on stage with them. Chanyeol's attention however was not on Yujin. Alexis remained badly hidden behind Ken who did his best to oust her.
 
"OH! That would be a great birthday present", Yujin blurts noticing Alexis and Chanyeol.
 
"What?"
 
".....Chanyeol and Alexis Noona.....dating", Yujin says nervously.
 
A hand wraps around Yujin's surprising him, he looks down to see the couple he put on Yoon Jung squeezing her hand. EXO suddenly notices the couples with T4L with a shocking overly dramatic intake of breath. Minhyuk was attempting to stand near a very red Isis who looked like she was trying to talk. Melly had an overly excited Chunji beside her listening to whatever she said. Hyemin and Gin stood as the relaxed leader couple keeping an eye on the others. Yujin kisses Yoon Jung's hand smiling at her. Ken found Luna backstage while Chanyeol continued to do his best to get Alexis to open up to him. Sehun looks at Rina who stood by herself.
 
"....Do you....."
 
"She does"
 
Shin Kyu (Yujoo) appears wrapping his around Rina possessively before sending a slight smile in Yujin's general direction. T4L and Shin Kyu says goodbye to EXO as they leave. Chanyeol and Luna follow Shin Kyu who offers both a ride back to SM when they finish.