Running Man pt 2

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
Yujin accepts the water gun and liquid hurrying Jae Suk along after formally greeting G-Dragon. Ken, Yujin and Jae Suk discover Alex sitting next to Junhyung with Suk Jin pleading with the two. Yujin does his best to silently convince Jae suk to try a different girl. Suk Jin notices Yujin and Ken walking with Jae Suk. Eyes of a hawk Big nosed brother...? He sighs ignoring them trying to get rid of Jae Suk so he can take Alex's gun but as soon as he turns around giving Junhyung his back Junhyung shoots his nametag without a second thought then right in front of Suk Jin hands Jae Suk the water gun. Jae Suk checks for the R sticker while Suk Jin is dragged to the jail. The three hurry back to the toy store after confirming the R sticker. With all three gun and liquid the spy and kidnappers move their captive to the final location. The location is a large office building making Jae Suk complain to the camera in favor of going back to the amusement park for T4L.
 
"Can I talk comfortably with you?", Jae Suk asks.
 
"Neh, hyung", Yujin smiles.
 
"Sure, hyung", Ken shrugs.
 
Yujoo just nods slightly.
 
"How old are you three?", Jae Suk asks.
 
"We're nineteen", Two Yu sounds off.
 
"I'm twenty", Ken says.
 
"So you're the maknae", Jae Suk teases Two Yu, "You're younger than Kwangsoo"
 
"Oh, that's right...Kwangsoo ssi is the maknae amongst the Running Men", Ken nods.
 
"I'm the maknae, a mintue younger than him", Yujoo painfully admits.
 
"Jinja? Ottoke?", Jae Suk tilts his head.
 
"Ji Hyo ssi are you okay?", Yujin asks.
 
"Can I talk comfortably with you, too?", Ji Hyo looks at them.
 
"Neh, noona", they all agree.
 
The four recieve the final mission: Oust the Running Men in a full on frontal battle. Beware their super powers. The PD gives Ji Hyo no choice but to join the spy and her kidnappers. Ken, Yujin and Yujoo sound off a loud T4L fighting showing their determination to win. Jae Suk and Ji Hyo decide to stick together and once they turn their back Ken signs to Two Yu. If they betray us take them both out. The twins nod in agreement laughing when Jae Suk turns around questioning them about their behavior.
 
"Two Yu should spilt up so it will be more confusing", Ken suggests.
 
"Is that what you were talking about behind our backs?", Ji Hyo glares.
 
"Noona you're so pretty", Yujoo starts to sing.
 
"Joo...will get you", Yujin whispers.
 
"What? W-w-what you just tell him?"
 
"Joo has a girlfriend, I was trying to make sure he didn't get hurt", Yujin pouts.
 
"I can--!!"
 
"Why doesn't Yujin go with you and Noona, hyung? Yujoo can come with me", Ken suggests.
 
The teams prepare to leave when the PD presents Yujoo and Yujin with matching outfits with the extra faux nametags reading Yu Jung Blank. Ji hyo tries to get their hair to look a little bit alike after they change. With the confusing Two Yu ready, each team spreads throughout the building. It took several minutes later for the Running Man team to enter, each remaining member got a bell and was told the special rule for this battle. They had to oust Yu Jung Blank before they could oust anyone else they even get walkie talkies unlike the T4L team. Ready, START! The Running Man team hurries in trying to find this Yu Jung Blank. Jong Kook looks lonely being the only member of Running Man left on that side but he catches sight of a nametag reading Yu Jung Blank charging towards it. Ken tries to hurry him along but Yujoo falls into the tiger's hands.
 
"Yu Jung Blank 1st out, Yu Jung Blank 1st out"
 
"First?"
 
"Jong Kook can now pick two people from the jail to bring back", the PD announces.
 
Jong Kook laughs, "Jinja? ...Gary and Suk Jin"
 
Ken and Yujoo take off running not stopping till they get to a safe location. Ken immediately calls Yujin explaining the rule to him not being able to finish the call as Suk Jin finds the two. Ken and Yujoo however quick lose him sitting down to catch their breath on a staircase. Ji Hyo and Jae Suk immediately start protecting Yujin not wanting any more members of the Running Man team to show up.
 
"I wonder who Jong Kook chose", Jae Suk sighs.
 
"Hyung didn't get a chance to say", Yujin says.
 
"I'll tell you", Jong Kook appears.
 
Ji Hyo does her best to come between Jong Kook and Yujin while Jae Suk covers the fake nametag. Yujoo appears charging towards Jong Kook, Suk Jin tries to help but Yujoo easily brushes him off. The Running Man team stares utterly confused at the identical twins with Ken using this chance to rip off nametags. He grabs a hold of Gary's who immediately jumps trying to protect his nametag. Jae Suk lunges at Suk Jin while Ji Hyo grabs Yujin's wrist pulling him away from the Running Man team. Ken shouts at the two running off dodging Gary but Yujoo remains locked on the tiger. Suk Jin gets out taken back to the jail for good this time. Jae Suk tries to coax Yujoo to abandon the tiger one last time before he helps him. Gary is seen sneaking around until he spots Yujin. Somehow he gets past Ji Hyo grabbing a firm hold on Yujin's nametag.
 
"Noona!"
 
"Stay back or I'll rip it off"
 
"You do and I'll rip off yours", Jae Suk warns.
 
"H-hyung, hyung", Yujin looks at Jae Suk.
 
"Picking on the kids", Jae Suk shakes his head.
 
"Hyung!", Yujin repeats.
 
"Yujoo is the maknae and you--"
 
"I'm Yujin, hyung"
 
"...mianhae"
 
"Hyung, hyung!", Yujin gestures.
 
"I'll let you go if you let him go", Jae Suk offers.
 
"Okay, okay"
 
Yujin sighs as Gary lets him go as soon as Gary makes his exit Yujin and Ji Hyo lunge at him. Gary out, Gary out. Yujin decides to stick with Ji Hyo telling Jae Suk he might want to help Ken and Yujoo. Jae Suk goes off in search of the mismatch pair finding them stuck on a staircase with Jong Kook at the bottom and Gary at the top. Seeing Jae Suk Ken jumps over the side of the staircase landing on the floor below leaving Yujoo with no choice but to follow. When Yujoo jumps he lands in a crouching position with his leg hitting his chest and the bruises on his ribs. He falls over groaning holding his ribs with a pained expression on his face. Big Incident! Yujoo injuried? The game is put on pause as Yujoo is looked over by a doctor. Continued Next Week...