(fT4L) Meddling

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
Yujoo is taken to the hospital with the Running Man crew waiting to find out what happens now. Rain is constantly kept updated thanks to Nam Kyu and Min Hyo telling him. Minhyuk and Gin stood with fT4L watching over Yujoo. To his bandmates the doctor kept his condition secret. Minhyuk and Gin discussed taking Yujoo's place so the Running Man episode could be finished. The two boys wanted to help in this little bit hoping then Yujoo could focus on getting better. Sadly from the bits they could hear from Yujoo talking to Rina, he was going to finish what he started.
 
"You shouldn't have let him play if he was hurting", Nam Kyu says.
 
"Rain Sunbaenim said all three had to go", Gin argues.
 
"If he was in pain then Rain would have understood", Min Hyo says coldly.
 
"It's not your fault Jin Wook ah", Hye Min pats his shoulder.
 
"It's not anyone's fault", Melly smiles.
 
"The fans will be worried...c-can we post up some kind of status about him?", Isis mumbles.
 
"We'd better let him recover a bit before then", Minhyuk pats her shoulder.
 
"Wait, I might have an idea", Alexis speaks up.
 
"You do? What?", Hyemin listens patiently.
 
"Hold on.."
 
Alexis approaches the Running Man crew asking about her idea. fT4L watches the crew exchange looks then smiles as Alexis explains her idea calmly to them. The PD steps forward shaking her hand with a nod and a bright smile. Alexis returns to her band members with a smile slowly explaining it to them. She convinced the PD that instead of making Yujin and Ken continue filming that they could use all of them, all tweleve members of T4L. It got the girls excited until they heard a door slam drawing their attention to the room Yujoo was resting in. Rina stood outside the door looking a bit upset but she sat down in the nearest chair staring at the wall. Minhyuk wapproached her with the two leader behind him, they try to figure out what's wrong when Yujin emerges from the room holding his cheek looking like he'd been slapped.
 
"Oppa! What's going on?", Yoon Jung looks at him.
 
Yujin kneels in front of Rina, "Sejongie didn't mean anything she said, she's just a little girl"
 
"Omo! Yujin you're--"
 
Minhyuk hands Yujin a tissue.
 
"I know....but Rina please don't take what she says to heart", Yujin smiles.
 
Yoon Jung takes the tissue pressing it to Yujin's cheek where small bleeding fingernail marks were visible. Yujin turns his smile to Yoon Jung putting his hand over hers. Yujin explains that his younger sister and Grandmother where in with Yujoo right now and they really should wait till Sejong left to try to go see Yujoo. The nine sit waiting to see what would happen next. It didn't take long for Sejong to leave but she first had to show she disapproved of Yujin then prepared to turn her attention to Rina. Yujin rushed forward scooping Sejong up before anymore trouble started handing the troublsome toddler off to his grandmother. He waved at them as they left trying to ignore the nasty facial expressions his younger sister made at him.
 
"So she hates you as much as Joo?", Gin gives a sympathetic look.
 
"Sadly but right now we should focus on helping Joo recover", Yujin smiles.
 
"Will you tell us about it?", Hye Min pats his shoulder.
 
Rina stands up giving Yujin a nod before going into Yujoo's room once more. Minhyuk and Gin decide to head back to the dorm to let the others know what was happening while Yujin decides to stay with fT4L and his twin. Melly smiles patting his shoulder, giving an addition smile to Yoon Jung who watched the interaction closely. A very long silence continues as none of the six girls wanted to press Yujin to say anything that he didn't want to. Yujin sighs deciding that maybe if he told them then it would fill the silence that dragged on.
 
"Sejong and Yujoo have been angry with me for a long time", Yujin starts.
 
"Angry? Did you do something?", Hyemin asks carefully.
 
"They both think about our parents, hold onto their memory....I can't be the eldest if I'm constantly thinking about our parents when I have them to look after", Yujin says simply, "They may not understand but as long as they're okay it doesn't matter"
 
"He wants to talk to you", Rina says.
 
Yujin looks up seeing Rina pointing to Yujoo's room, he smiles at her going to check on his brother. Hyemin gestures for Rina to join them. They talk about trying to fix what was happened between the twins after hearing Yujin's side of things. Yujin ducks out of Yujoo's room landing on his rear Yujoo was shouting at him in japanese making Hyemin look at her other members who shake their head not daring to repeat the words. As soon as Yujin leaves with Yoon Jung trailing after him, the girls enter Yujoo's room. Seeing Rina he tries to sit up but hurts himself getting serveral of the girls telling him not to move.
 
"Joo why do you hate Jin?", Hyemin asks immediately.
 
"Really? This conversation again? I hate him because I hate him", Yujoo squirms.
 
Rina moves closer making Yujoo relax a bit more.
 
"Tell us, we'll make sure it never leaves the room", Hyemin says gently.
 
"Our parents died", Yujoo manages.
 
The girls wait patiently for him to continue with Rina sitting on the edge of the bed beside him. He puts his hand on her lap looking down at his own lap taking a deep breath. It was clear he didn't want to talk about it but Rina being there helped him.
 
"He's always been acting like he's forgotten all about them"
 
"But he had to look after to you and Sejong ssi....", Isis says.
 
"Right! The loving older brother", Yujoo says using heavy sarcasm, "He doesn't even go to visit them with us"
 
"He must have a reason"
 
"What could he possibly have to do more important than seeing his parents?"
 
Yoon Jung enters the room pouting, "Hyemin Unni"
 
Yoon Jung whispers to Hyemin making the leader look at her to be sure she was right, "Well it seems Jin is a very loving brother..."
 
"What? Do you--", Rina gently makes Yujoo lay back.
 
"The suit you wear to visit them, it was expensive right?", Hyemin asks.
 
"Yeah. So what? Halmoni bought it for me"
 
"No she didn't. Jin bought it for you and the dress Sejong wears", Hyemin smiles.
 
"He's lying", Yujoo says defensively.
 
Rina cups his cheek making him look at her, despite the pain he leans forward resting his head on her shoulder. Hyemin herds the other girls outside letting them know through Yoon Jung just what Yujin truly did as the eldest. He bought Yujoo the fancy suit he wears to visit his parents, the beautiful dress that Sejong thinks makes her look like a fairy princess and even the necklace that was said to be a present from their parents before they died. Both Yujoo and Sejong wear a necklace that says in japanese my angel. Yujin told Yoon Jung that was what their mother called the three, her three wonderful angels. Isis and Alexis disappear as the five start to get emotional over what they just heard.
 
"Well that explains why Yujin has the tattoo on his back", Melly says slowly.
 
"Wait doesn't mean that Yujoo's tattoo of wings could mean the same thing?"
 
"Maybe but only Joo knows for sure"