Debut Prep

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic
The tweleve file into the room bowing very deeply seeing Rain standing in the room waiting for them. Rina nudges Yujoo who pulls out his laptop setting up the song they made to play as the tweleve performed it. They waited to hear Rain's thought recieving a smile as he praises them then presents them with indivdual songs stating mT4L and fT4L both would get a debut song in addition to the song they made. The tweleve already familar with the song they created decided to break off into mT4L and fT4L to practice the songs they just recieved. To be more effective one team worked with DQ to get the dance down while the other went off to focus on the vocals. They spent the next few months like this Ken and Melly kept updating everyone on the success of Angel flashing teasers and clips from their appearances.
 
"Alright let's get you guys ready"
 
"um...who is this?", Yujin asks Gin.
 
"I'm your manager, Yoo Nam Kyu", he bows to the six boys.
 
"Nam Kyu hyung? I thought it wasn't--"
 
"You've been practicing so much you must not have paid attention to time", Nam Kyu smiles.
 
Chunji raises his hand, "I did! Our debut is tomorrow~"
 
"You'll have to get ready"
 
"We never were told the concept", Ken tilts his head.
 
"Well you'll get to see it now"
 
The six boys shrug following their manager outside to a van while the girls meet up with their manager, Shin Min Hyo. A very quiet woman with very serious eyes. They ended going to the same salon as mT4L this time the couple that stole the spotlight was Minhyuk and Isis. She tries to talk to him unable to do much but blush making Minhyuk smile telling a joke using satoori to try to make her laugh. The managers hurried the two groups along trying to get the tweleve to look their best before taking the stage for the first time. After shaping their looks for the next few months the rookies were taken to a recording studio. They stay there for several hours before their managers take them to their new homes, their dorms. Respectively seperate dorms although close to each other seperate all the same. The sleeping arrangements were a bit alarming to the tweleve more so the boys. fT4L had four rooms in their dorm; kitchen with was attached to a large living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The two bedrooms held two bunks beds and two normal beds. mT4L had the same amount of rooms but one of the bedrooms had three bunkbeds in it. Nam Kyu told them to use the other room for fans presents and clothes. After everyone gets settled in they sleep dreaming of their debut. The next morning T4L is rushed to the salon to get the final touches on their looks before hurrying to concert location for rehearsal. fT4L goes up first practicing the song Rain gave them, Hana with Two Yu and Minhyuk watching the show from the fan seats. Yujin and Minhyuk act goofy trying to mess with the six girls who just smile watching them. Yujoo just sighs at his twin focusing on watching Rina.
 
"Come on Joo-joo", Minhyuk uses his satoori.
 
Yujoo uses english, "I don't understand you, speak korean"
 
"He was but you aren't~", Chunji pops up.
 
"Clearly he wasn't I know korean", Yujoo growls.
 
Chunji pouts looking at Minhyuk using korean, "Hyung you were speaking korean right?"
 
Minhyuk nods, "Deh"
 
Chunji makes a face at Yujoo, "See!"
 
"Chunnie", Yujin smiles, "Are you ready to go up there?"
 
"Neh! ...oh! My skateboard", Chunji rushes off to look for it.
 
"Aigoo! Maknae ah is soo cute~", Yujin coos.
 
Minhyuk gets up leaving trailing after Chunji then someone kicks Yujin in the leg, "Go help the kid"
 
Yujin listens to him hoping to avoid getting hit again. Chunji reappears riding on his skateboard with a bright smile making Yujin smile. fT4L finishes leaving mT4L to rehearse their single My Love after this both teams would take to the stage and perform the song Rain named Na Saram. mT4L had more flashy dance moves for their song not to mention Chunji was skateboarding around them as they danced to up the wow factor. The six figured it looked good as they caught sight of people watching closely. 
 
"No fair..."
 
"That looks cooler than ours"
 
"Then we'll just have to be cuter! Or in Rina's case ier..."
 
The girls look at Rina who just shrugs but they all could see she was staring at Yujoo. The rehearsal went perfectly leading the tweleve to be rushed backstage so they could get ready.