Angels?

T4L || Co-ed Band Apply Fic

 

Melly seemed too focused on her phone as the eleven practiced. Yujin was doing his best not to get in Yujoo's way to avoid probelm only to crash into him as Yujoo messes up the dance move. Yujoo turns enraged at Yujin placing all the blame on him going so far as to shoce him as hard as he could. Yujin falls to the floor with Ken and Gin jumping to defend Yujin as Yujoo towers over him. The new trainees watching confused by the Yujoo's hatred of his idential twin. The MBLAQ members Mir and Joon were watching over the trainees standing ready to intervene if things get too out of hand. Gin grabs Yujoo's arm trying to get him to leave the room and calm down. Yujoo brushes him off trying to lash out at Yujin once more blaming him for Yujoo being caught in the situation he was. Gin motions to Minhyuk who grabs Yujoo by his other arm and the two force him out of the room. Six white haired women enter the room looking very confused.
 
"Melly Unni? Ken Oppa?"
 
"Alyssa! You came.....um Annyeong"
 
The nine trainees stare at the six women wondering just what is going on. Melly quickly introduces everyone minus Yujoo since he was dragged outside. Melly introduces the trainees; Hyomin, Ling, Jayee, J-Star, Alyssa and Alex. Rina excuses herself leaving the room as the six women try to understand what was going on.
 
"Annyeong Angel iminda", they chime.
 
"DQ hyung says we're T4L", Gin says.
 
"T4L"
 
"Teens 4 Love", Minhyuk explains.
 
"OH!"
 
A slight noise draws one's attention, "He's here!"
 
"What type of songs do you know?", another says.
 
Yujoo appears with Rina looking calmer, "I know one but you owe me Jin"
 
Yujin blinks looking at the two MBLAQ members forgotten in the chaos. Yujoo gestures for Gin to sit with Angel as the five boys fall in line with a laugh. The five perform B1A4's Beautiful Target each doing his best to look cute with the troublesome identical twins getting along quite well. The door opens with one of the Angel members trying to get Alyssa join the five guys dancing. The five freeze up with Yujin tripping over his own feet, Yoon Jung helps him to his feet. Four members of BAP stand in the door watching the five trainees entertain the girl group. Immediately without saying a thing the four sit down next to members of Angel as if it was natural. Once the five trainees finish they sit near their team mates waiting to see just what the visit from the two idol groups means.
 
"You didn't tell us your name", Ling points to Yujoo.
 
"No he did, that's Yujin"
 
"I'm Yujin", Yujin smiles.
 
"What but then...my head"
 
"They're identical twins", Gin smiles, "Kinder one is Yu Jin and the rougher one is Yu Joo"
 
"Oh..."
 
"We should do something fun since we're all here!", Jayee smiles.
 
"What?"
 
"To help the trainees something musical", Alex says.
 
"Oh! Let's pair up and see who is better"
 
"There's tweleve of us", Yujoo scoffs.
 
"Okay then we'll pick someone and BAP will pick someone to go up against two of yours"
 
Alyssa looks at Hyomin, "Go Unni"
 
"Me?"
 
"And Zelo! Then we could get them with dance!"
 
"No let's get them with voice"
 
"Aigoo!", Alex sighs, "Let them go first"
 
This time the trainees fought over who should do it in hush tones until Rina drags a smiling Yujoo in front of the others. He stands behind her waiting to see what she prepared when Jay Park plays. The two start to dance with Yujoo singing and Rina rapping. Once done Yujoo sits next to Rina as the others prepare to outdo them. Ling and Hyomin forces Alyssa out to go and seeing her going Yongguk joins her. Yongguk and her perfom Going Crazy together winning over everyone. They sit back down with Ling catching how much closer they sat. Yongguk smiles at Alyssa who tries to return it but it looks akward making Yongguk laugh.
 
"We'll pick the winner", Mir bounces over.
 
"I liked Joo and Rina's performance", Joon smiles.
 
"I don't think I've seen Joo smile"
 
"Jinja?"
 
Everyone looks at Yujoo.
 
"Well you gonna pick or what"
 
"Show us why we should pick you", Mir teases.
 
Rina nudges Joo's shoulder, "Well go on"
 
Yujin watches expecting his twin not to do anything then as if someone controled him bursts into aegyo. Everyone roars trying to get him to do it again but he refuses almost getting violent if not for Rina punching his arm.
 
"Joo wins", Joon smiles.
 
"Okay...can we get back to practicing?"
 
"Ojujujujuj Joo-joo", Mir teases.
 
Yujoo once more is kept from getting violent by Rina punching his arm. He sighs giving her a slight smile,appearing to enjoy the beatings she was giving.