Dream

The brother's maid

"Ugggh… ahh… UGH!" a bunch of shouting and woke you up in the middle of the night. 

You quickly ran to the source of the noise, and was surprised to see it was your brother who was making the noise. 
You shook him to wake him up. 
"Sehun shi! Wake up, please!" you whispered to him. 
Sehun woke up with a jolt and accidentally banged his head against yours, causing you to gasp a bit. 
"Oh!! Sorry, noona!" Sehun started apologising furiously, Not hurt because the blow wasn't too forcefull. 
"I-It's okay," you forced out, glad that you had bangs to cover up the probably red spot. "But you were shouting, so I rushed to your room to see what was going on." you explained. 
"Oh yeah, my dream…" Sehun whispered. 
"Would you like to… talk about it?" you suggested shyly. 
Sehun nodded and started to explain his nightmare like a child to his mother. 
Soon, he was sleepy again, for it was nearly two hours until his schooltime and you gently patted his stomach to sleep. 
You silently walked out of the room, clutching your forehead. 
You had a sensitive forehead from your uncle who had once hit you hard on it. 
You decided to put some ice on it and go to sleep for about an hour. 
 
 
"Sehun shii. Please wake up!" you slightly shook your brother, and he woke up groggily. 
"Oh, hi noona!" he smiled. 
"You've got to get ready for school." you reminded him, and he groaned loudly. 
"I have your uniform ready on your couch, and I will be making breakfast downstairs. Holler if you need me." 
 
You were whistleing while preparing a warm breakfast, when Sehun came down, ready in his outfit. 
"Here you go." you smiled and passed your brother his crab soup. 
"Thanks, noona! It looks- and smells- delicious!" Sehun eyesmiled and you resisted the urge to pinch his cheeks. Due to his youth, his cheeks were nearly as puffy as Xiumin's! 
"It's alsost 6:45, Sehun. You have to go now." you said as Sehun finished his soup and brushing his teeth. 
"Oh! Okay! I'll see you at nine, okay?" Sehun smiled and waved as you waved back and walked into the car. 
You went to the kitchen island and found the list of chores. You ate your own breakfast, brushed your teeth, and got ready to start the day.