Allergy

The brother's maid

"P-pardon??" you sputtered, attempting to appear calm. 

Inside, though, you were freaking out, baffled and wondering how Luhan knew. 
"Do you really not remember me?" Luhan frowned, slightly dissapointed, but he scolded himself. 
'Luhan, she's Minseok hyung's wife! You can't feel like this!' he scolded himself in his head. 
"No! I really don't think I've met you before today…" you frowned also. 
"I work at Sm pizza palace." Luhan hinted and you brightened. 
"Oh! Your korean is perfect! And you teased me…" you pouted and Luhan melted a bit. He then scolded himself again. 
"Back to the topic, are you Oh Se eun or Kim Hee sun?" Luhan pressed on, and you fidgeted. 
"Can you keep a secret?" 
 
"Hey Hunnie. Have you gotten any info about your sister yet?" Chanyeol asked curiously. 
"Oh yeah! Lulu hyung told me… he met a girl at the pizza palace named Oh Se eun! What a coincidence, right? But he asked her about me, but she didn't know anything. That gave me hope, though!" Sehun beamed. 
'No way! I'm pretty sure that's Se eunnie…' Xiumin thought. 
"Cool, bro! I hope you find her, I wanna know what she looks like!" Tao smiled. 
'But you already do… she's my wife goddammit!' Xiumin thought again, oblivious to Kris staring curiously at him. 
 
"No way!" Luhan gaped as you finished your story. 
"Ssh! Not so loud!" you hissed. 
"So you're saying that you gave up all this luxury," Luhan waved his arm around, "for Hunnie?" 
He softened when you nodded with a smile on your face. 
'What a kind hearted woman! I see why Minseok married her… I wish for a woman like her…' Luhan thought to himself. 
"And he's grown so tall and handsome! Oh, we've been here for so long..." you said. 
"Here, give me your phone." Luhan took your phone and punched in his number and called his own phone with yours so he could have your number. "Call me, kay?" Luhan gave you a smile that would melt any girl's heart, but you were faithful so you were indifferent. (barely) 
The two of you entered the living room where some of the boys were playing video games. 
"Oh! You're back!" Chen smiled. 
You had eye contact with Xiumin, "explaining" that you'd tell him what happened and he nodded slightly. 
"I will get things to eat. Does anyone have any allergies?" you asked and everyone shook their heads. 
'Doesn't Sehun have nut allergy? Oh… it must be my imagination...' you thought to yourself, thinking that no one could remember such details after so many years. 
You came back with some peanut butter cookies and milk. 
"Please enjoy…" you bowed and stood aside. 
Everyone dug in happily, and everyone was smiling, filled with delicious-ness. (Lol don't judge) 
Soon, Sehun started coughing a bit, but he didn't mind anything. 
Then, his throaght got itchy so he asked you to get him some water, but that didn't make him feel any better. 
And finally, Sehun started swelling up, and started wheezing. 
'Oh no! I was right!' you were horrified when your brother collapsed on the floor coughing and wheezing. 
The other members were also quite traumatized, and no one moved for a second. 
Then you helped him up onto the couch, telling him firmly to take in deep breaths. 
You asked no one in particular to get you a first aid kit ASAP, and some Exo members scurried off. 
Sehun was losing breath, so you knew you'd have to do mouth to mouth until someone came with a fist aid kit. 
You grabbed Sehun's face and met lips with him. 
Most of the other men there were quite surprised and a bit weirded out at the scene, but Xiumin and
Luhan were unfazed, due to the fact that they knew you were Sehun's sister. 
You gave five breaths and checked to see if it was working, but Sehun was slowly turning purple. 
You tried again, and Sehun was getting less purple, but still pale as paper. 
You kept on doing this until a tiny bit of color was showing on Sehun's face, the finally,  D.O ran in with a first aid kit. 
"Hand me the epipen." you instructed and D.O gave you he needle. (Do you guys have epipens where you live? IDK really :P)
Sehun realised what you were going to do, and started squirming, trying to get away. 
But Kris and Chanyeol, the two twin towers, held him down and you injected Sehun. 
He gave a yelp of pain but then felt drowsy after a while. 
"Help me get him to the hospital!" you said, surprisingly calm while the other Exo members were scattered everywhere, nervous as hell. 
"Hello?!" you snapped your fingers and finally, Xiumin suggested, 
"You, me and Luhan could go with Sehun to the hospital in my car." 
And everyone agreed, so the four of you headed to the car. 
 
"Hello, how may I help you?" a nurse kindly asked when you arrived at the hospital. 
"Uh, yeah! Thus man has eaten nuts but he has an allergy to it." you explained. 
"I see. Has he been injected?" she asked and you nodded. 
"Okay. Come with me, and you could give me his information on the way. 
You and the nurse walked to a room while Xiumin piggybacked Sehun and Luhan followed behind. (Just picture that for a second :3)
The five of you (including the nurse) entered a clinic room. 
"Please wait here, the doctor will shortly be with you." the nurse said and then left. 
"Will I be okay?" Sehun asked tearfully. When his hyungs and noona comforted him, he started to smile again. "Thanks noona. You saved my life." he wheezed and you just smiled affectionatly. 
"No problem. Just doing my job." you smiled back. 
True to the nurse's words, the doctor was soon there. 
"Hello, I'm doctor Kim. Apparantly a patient has eaten nuts while he has a nut allergy?" the doctor confirmed as you nodded. 
"Okay, the other three of you may leave if you want." the doctor smiled and the three of you left, giving Sehun small "hwaiting"s. he just nervously smiled back. 
 
When you were sitting in the small waiting room besides the clinic room, Xiumin spoke up first. 
"So… care to explain?" he asked. 
"He knows, Minne oppa." you simply said. 
"Oh, about Sehun?" Xiumin asked, and you nodded. 
"Wait… Minnie hyung you knew? And you didn't tell us?!" Luhan exclaimed. 
"Duh… we have no secrets!" Xiumin smiled, hugging you while you hugged back. 
"Uggh you guys are too much like can you not?" Luhan made a face. 
 
Soon, the doctor called the three of you in. 
Sehun was sleeping peacfully on he bed, no signs that he'd just had an allergy attack not too long ago. 
"Since the patient was already pretty well treated for, there wasn't too much to do. You can now take him home." the doctor smiled. 
"Oh thank you so much!" you smiled as Luhan carried Sehun on his back and you paid the expence. 
"Well… I hope something like this never happens again, huh?" Xiumin smiled. 
 
 
 
 
 
GEURAE OOLPEU
NAEGA OOLPEU 
AWOOOOO
Omfg guys 
Wolf is out <3 
Glorious engrish :3 
Wow look all all the crap I've just written -_- 
 
Question time!! 
 
How much wu could a wu fan fan if a wu fan could fan wu?
 
OMFG 
MY STOMACH JUST SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME 
IT'D FRIGGIN TWELVE FORTY HERE 
I'M HUNGRY