Birthday part II

The brother's maid

•A/N•

Acck! It's been too long and I apologize. Due to personal reasons, I haven't been able to update, but here I am! Well… at least it was faster than the last update… right? *gets hit by a tomato*

Anyway, here's the update and I promise, like I actually promise that I will make a huge effort to update much more often. Thanks, everybody. 

 

 

"I want to see her so bad… I just want to see her once, to tell her I love her, even if I haven't seen her in seventeen years! But… I'll just give up. It's impossible to find her now. She might as well be dead. Luhan hyung, I'm officially done looking for Se eun noona." Sehun sighed.

"Sehun!" Luhan gasped.

"Hyung, you know, too. It's a lost cause. All it's given me is false hope for nearly two decades. I'm tired, and I'm done." Sehun frowned.

"You… you CAN'T! What if your noona is waiting for you to find her? What if your noona is so close to you, but you just don't know? What if you're so close to finding her? You'd lose her, just because you gave up hope!" Luhan was so frustrated that he wanted to rip his hair out.

"Stop, Luhan. You know that's wrong, that I won't ever see her again." Sehun glared at his hyung, this being the first time he'd adressed Luhan that way.

But little did Sehun know, that noona he'd just given up on was just behind the corner, tears in her eyes and a hand covering to muffle her sobs. You hadn't known how much Sehun had been suffering because of your actions. All this time, you'd thought what you did was the best for your beloved brother and you'd never thought he yearned for his sister so much.

You frowned deeply, brushed away your tears and walked away from the scene, smiling at the other boys.

"Noona, why are your eyes red?" Chen asked with a cute look on his face.

"Huh, oh, I just yawned haha. Does anyone know where Sehun and Luhan are?" You feigned innocence.

"Eyyy, noona! What the heck, your eyes are red just because you yawned? Weak!" Baekhyun snickered.

You gasped jokingly and fake sobbed.

"Baekhyun is a meanie!" Then you turned to your husband, "Uminie oppa, Baek is being mean!"

Minseok feigned anger and glared at Baekhyun, but broke down into a smile and poked your nose. 

"Heesun, I can't do that, sorry!" 
The surrounding people groaned. 
"Ewww!! Get a room!" 
Meanwhile, Sehun and Luhan returned to their friends. 
"Ay! Luhan! Your best friend is being a cheeseball!" Chanyeol snickered, then looked a Sehun. "Hey, Sehun's eyes are red, too! Wait… is it just me… or do sehun and Heesun noona have similar eyes?" 
The others curiously looked, and were surprised with the results of their observations. 
"Woah! That's… so cool, haha." Kris grinned. "Imagine if they were related, am I right?"
Your blood ran cold, along with Minseok's and Luhan's. 
The others looked at each other, then laughed. 
"Eyy, Sehun doesn't have a sist… oh." Kai realized what he said and looked at the ground. 
Sehun smiled softly. 
"It's okay, guys! I'm over it, really!"
Still, no one talked. 
Tao, who had been quiet this whole time, stood up. 
"Look, it's a serious moment and that's all very nice but I came here for the cake." He grabbed a plate, cut himself some cake and walked out. 
 
Someone coughed. 
 
"Well, if Sehun's alright, we should… ah! Birthday punches!" Suho grinned evilly, and a shiver ran down everyone's spines. 
"Remind me not to mess with Suho." Baekhyun whispered to you and then tackled Jongdae to the ground. 
"We should do a short and sweet round of Indian Bap!" (This is a korean game where you slap someone's back, btw) 
Everyone except for Jongdae agreed while the birthday boy spluttered in protest, then everyone finally took him out of his misery and slapped him with chanting, "Indiaaan… BAP!" 
The victim cried out and wriggled on the ground like a worm on land. 
"No more… no MORE! THIS PARTY IS OVER!" He screamed as his friends snickered. 
 
After the party was really over (no on really listens to Jongdae most of the time, anyway) and everyone left, Sehun silently returned to his room before you could ask him if he was okay. 
You knocked on his door and entered, only to see your brother sleeping soundly on his bed. 
"He must be so tired, after what happened." You sighed. "At least he didn't find out…"
You left the room, closing the door and Sehun rose from his bed. 
"What was she talking about? Ugh… this is really confusing." He touched his head, as it was starting to hurt. 
He thought back to when he first met you, after Luhan had told about the incident at the pizza place. Luhan had taken you outside the room while they were eating and after, he heard faint shouting, and it sounding like Luhan had been asking a question. Then he thought about how Minseok had kept on messing up your name. 
Sehun started pacing around. 
Why had you and Luhan kept on encouraging him to keep looking for his sister and not to give up? Did they know something? If they did, why didn't they tell him? Why did his eyes look like yours? He'd always been told that his eyes looked unique, and although no one said it, Sehun knew that his sister had the same eyes because when he asked people who knew his sister if no one else had eyes like his, they became uncomfortable. 
He sat back down, and asked the real question, out loud, to no one in particular. 
"Is Heesun noona my sister?"
 
•A/N•
Ehhh. The story's going pretty quick, after being a bit slow, imo. I have some idea of how the next chapter and the next few chapters will go and they're kinda? Full of action so yeahh
As always, any type of comment (except for hate and maybe advertisement) is welcome! Of course, I'm not forcing anyone to do anything but with constructive criticism I can improve the story for the beloved readers just sayin… ok talking too much. 
Anyway, thank you for all your support. *bows* I will hopefully see you pretty soon!
-Potato