Fisrt day on the job

The brother's maid

"Hey Hunnie." Luhan drawled into his phone.  

"Hey Lulu, what's up?" Sehun lazily replied, a bit tired. 
"I have something that may interest you… okay. So, today, at the pizza palace, I met a girl." 
"Ooh, hyung. You like her or something?" 
"No, that's not the point. She's married anyways. Anywhoodledoodle, her name, she told me, was Oh Se eun." 
"WHAT???!" Sehun shouted and shot up, now fully awake. "What did she look like? Did she look like me or mu parents? I swear if this is Se eun noona I'm going to-" Sehun started blabbering off. 
"Hey, Sehun. I didn't want to get your hopes up too much, but this girl looks NOTHING like you and your family. Sorry Hun." Luhan said, but that didn't bring Sehun down. 
"It's fine, and thank you. You gave me hope to find noona!" Sehun cheered.
Luhan chuckled into the phone, but he was worried. He wasn't sure if Sehun's older sister was still alive or not, so he was worried that his friend would get hurt. 
"Okay, Hun. Remember, we're going to your house today." Luhan reminded Sehun and the latter just laughed. 
"Of course, hyung! I wouldn't forget! By the way, there's a new maid that's going to come work at our house from today. I wonder why mom and dad hired a new maid. It isn't like we don't have enough..." Sehun complained. 
"Well, your parents are good people. They're giving the servants and maid a good salary and a place to live. Anyways, I have t go now. See you later, Sehun!" Luhan explained into the phone. 
"Buh-bye." Sehun sighed and plopped down onto the bed. 
"Se eun noona…" 
 
 
You sighed and fixed your outfit one last time. 
"Babe, you look fine!" Xiumin reassured and you smiled at him. 
"I can't looke FINE, Minseok oppa! I have to look ABSOLOUTLY PERFECT for my first day at work!" you grinned cheekily. 
"Okay, Se eun. You look absoloutly perfect." Xiumin shook his head in amusement. 
"I'm trusting you. Oh! I'm going to be late! Bye, oppa!" you gasped. 
"Hey, you're ten minutes earl-" Xiumin tried to explain but you cut him off with a kiss,then ran off. 
"I wonder how Sehun react… will he recognise Se eun?" Xiumin wondered to himself. 
 
You rang the doorbell to the Oh's-or your- house. 
"Wow… nothing's changed…" you muttered to yourself. 
The door opened to reveal a middle aged yet beautiful and stylish woman. You gaped at her, almost calling out "Umma". 
"Ah! You must be the new maid. You're early! That's wonderful!" your mother smiled, oblivious to the fact that she was talking to her long lost daughter after seventeen years. 
'Always the nice one, my mother.' you thought to yourself while nodding. "Yes, I am Kim Hee sun. I am pleased to work here." you bowed. 
"Okay! I'll show you around! Come in, come in!" your mother grinned. 
You did so and followed your mother into the luxurious house that you'd forgotten all about. 
It seemed like nothing had changed since you'd last been here, exept for new family pictures and new furniture. 
"So, Hee sun, your job will not only be to be a maid, but look out for Sehun, our son, also. Since I and my husband are so busy, we can't look out for him. Could you do that for us, please?" your mother requested with a smile. 
"Yes, Mrs Oh. I will make sure to take care of Sehun goon." you promised. 
"Okay, let me show you around the house. You'll have to come here every day just like today, and there'll be a list of chores you'll have to do. Don't worry, there will only be around four of five, since the chores are divided within the other maids and servants." your mother explained. 
"Ah!" you said, as you followed your mother around the house. It seemed like you were seeing it for the first time. 
 
Once you and your mother had gone around the whole house, she had to go to work. 
"Okay, Hee sun. Here's your note of chores to do today, and there's only two today since we took quite a bit of time to go around the house. I have to go to work now, and your work ends at eight. Is that okay with you?" your mother explained. You nodded then bowed. 
"Okay, Mrs Oh. I will try my best." 
"Okay. I hope we'll work well together." your mother said before exiting. 
You looked at the first thing on the list. 
"Clean Sehun's room" it said. 
You ran to his room, wondering how much his room had changed. 
When you opened the door, you were surprised to find it relativly clean, for a male anyways. 
As you started folding some clothes and putting things neatly onto a table to sort out later, the door creaked open. 
"Oh, are you the new maid?" a voice said. 
 
 
Hi guys! Wow, I haven't updating in a long time, eh? 
/chuckles/ 
Anyways, I hope this wasn't too short. T~T 
If I have time, I'll try to update later today! 
Okay bye~