-new family-

The brother's maid

Oh Sehun sighed and the photo in front of him. 

"Noona…" he mumbled. 
He was now 18 years old, and it was about 17 years since he'd seen Se eun. 
Sure, he barely knew anything about her. But she were still his sister, no? 
The photo was him when he was five months old and Se eun was seven. 
Sehun sighed again, but with a faint smile. 
Everyone beleived for Se eun to have passed, but he had a gut feeling that you weren't-yet. 
Then he smacked his forehead. 
Crazy. 
                                                                •
 
"Hello, mr. Jung. Would you like anything today?" Se eun asked kindly, walking into mr. Jung's office. 
The Jung family had been kind enough to accept Se eun into their household as family and to live with them when she was 18, for nearly 7 years. Within that time, she and the Jungs' adopted son, Kim Minseok, who liked to be called "Xiumin", fell in love. The two of them were now a happy married couple with no children yet. 
"Ah! Heesun!" Mr. Jung smiled. "You don't need to be a real maid, you know! Just, you know, tend to our needs once in a while. Having you around makes us all happy-especially Minseok- and that's quite enough." Mr. Jung winked. 
"Oh, no, mr. Jung! Your family has been so kind to me, I owe you my life." Se eun giggled. 
"Well, okay then. But I have another family who you might need you to tend to. Have you heard of the Oh family? They're very rich and they have a son whose name is Oh Sehun. Oh! And they also have a late daughter whose name is Oh Se eun." mr. Jung explained and Se eun froze. 
'That… that's me!' Se eun thought to herself. 
"O-oh! I've never heard of them! Do… do they need another maid?" Se eun asked cautiously. 
"Why yes! Our households have been friends since… well, I'm not sure!" Mr Jung chuckled before continuing. "Since we are doing fine here, no offence, and since the Oh family refuses to replace their maids, they've all retired. And since they're so busy, they've never got the time to hire new people or watch over Sehun. So… I was wondering if you could help them a bit?" 
Se eun nodded, not wanting to dissapoint Mr Jung for what he'd done for her, but she was still nervous. What if they reconised her? That might ruin Sehun's life from the memories. 
"That's great, Heesun! I'll call them now!" Mr Jung exclaimed. Then, he saw uer nervous face. "Don't worry! You can still live here with Minseok!" he winked. 
Actually, that was not what Se eun was nervous about, but now that she thought of it, she grew less nervous. She had a roof over her head-a nice one, in fact-, a caring family/friends and a loving husband. 
"Ok, mr. Jung. I… I'll be upstairs." Se eun told Mr. Jung and then ran upstairs. 
Mr Jung chuckled. 
"Oh, Se eun. I've known you since you were a baby. You haven't fooled me." he chuckled to himself. 
                                                               • 
(It will be "you"-wait is that second pov someone tell me tell me te te te te te tell me- from now on. Got it? Oh. I'll give and example. It used to be like "Se eun giggled" but now it will be like "You giggled" until I say so because I feel more comfortable with it and I'm the author so NO ARGUING WITH ME)
"Xiumin oppa~~~~" you sang as you jumped onto the king sized bed you shared with him. Xiumin chuckled and hugged you, putting his book down. 
"What did father talk to you about?" he asked. 
"Oppa… I have to work for another family! The bad thing is… it's my old family." you sighed. Xiumin was the only person who knew (or so you thought bwahaha) about your true identity. 
Xiumin just laughed at your cuteness. "Don't worry, baby. You'll survive. Who could remember anyone after seventeen years, anyways?" he reassured you ad you agreed, sighing into his chest. No matter how long you'd been with him, Xiumin always made a small flutter in your heart that you were addicted to, and the two of you intended it to stay that way. 
                                                                     •
 
HAI BABYPOTATOS!!!!
Wuzzup 
Happy birthday to… 
1. Prince Sehun!
2. Ma frand Nancy! 
3. Ma other frand Malaika! 
Whoop whoop 
Happy brithday also if it is your birthday. 
Also, please comment how I did on this chappie~~ comments keep me happy and motivate me to update, just sayin' /eybrow wiggle/ 
Ok bai. 
Ps. SPOILER: You'll meet Sehun next chapter 
PPS. How'd you like the Xiumin cameo? Just came into my mind while typing-wait that's how I get all my ideas
PPPS. Ok I'm seriously done now 
PPPPS. Xiumin <3 
PPPPPS. Ok bai