Pizza

The brother's maid

"One pepperoni pizza, please." you ordered at Sm pizza palace, a favorite pizza place of Xiumin. It was a foreign pizza place, (suggested by Xiumin because, I quote, "They have THE best pizza, and I'm tired, Eunnie!!! Pleeeaase~~" and used his aegyo. Five minutes later, here you were.) and you were okay with english. You could understand it, but you had an accent and got jumbled up with words at times. 

The man at the counter nodded with a smile. 
Your hubby, Xiumin, had a very baby-like face, and so you were surprised to see that this guy was even more so. Was he, what, sixteen? 
"Okay. It will be ready by ten minutes. You can come back later to pick it up with this receipt." he explained. You nodded and just sat down on a bench and started reading your book. 
'She's kinda cute...' The man smiled when he saw you engrossed in your book. 
"Wow, Harry Potter? I'm impressed." he mumbled to himself. He found it kind of amazing that a foreigner would read such a large book, and you caught on what he'd said. You laughed slightly then went back to your book.
 
Roughly ten minutes later, 
"Uh, miss, your pizza's ready!" the boy told you. 
"Ah! I asked for a circle pizza, mr…?" you told him, just in case he'd forgotten, showing him the receipt. 
"The name's Luhan. And don't you mean a square?" Luhan gave you a weird look, pointing at the pizza box. 
"Eh??" you said, and then the two of you started laughing. 
"So, what's your name?" Luhan asked you. 
'OH sheit what should I tell him? Se eun or Heesun?? Oh well, screw it. He doesn't know Sehun, probably, or the Oh family. I don't really like lying, anyways.' you thought to yourself. 
"My name is Oh Se eun." you told Luhan. 
"Oh! My friend's looking for someone who's named that… does the name Oh Sehun remind you of anything?" Luhan frowned. 
You froze on the spot, but finally managed to frown a bit also. 
"I… don't think so. I've been an orphan as long as I remember…" you lied, feeling terrible. 
"Oh, I see." Luhan said with a bright smile. "I know this may sound sudden, but… can I have your number?" Luhan asked, taking a deep breath. 
"Oh… sorry, Luhan sshi, but I don't think my husband would like that." you looked at him apologeticly. 
"Oh, I see! Never mind then, please forget I asked. But the pizza…" Luhan reminded you. 
"Oh!!! The pizza's getting cold! Really sorry, Luhan sshi. I must go now!" you exclaimed. 
"Anyeonghee gaseyo." Luhan bowed and you waved while running franticly to reduce the time in which the pizza could get cold. 
"Oh Se eun…" Luhan mumbled. 
 
 
"OPPA!!!" you squealed, set down the pizza box then launched yourself to the bed and landed right beside Xiumin (not that you'd practiced… every day… eh he… /shifty glances/) 
"Oppa, I got you the pizza! Reward me!!!!" you pouted like a little girl. 
Xiumin his lips seductivly, but you pushed his head away. 
"Not like that, dumbo!! Give me… give me… oh! Give me ice cream!!" you announced, to no one in particular. 
"Eh? That's all? Okay!" Xiumin smiled. 
"Of course oppa. I wouldn't want to waste your hard worked money." you smiled. Xiumin ruffled your hair affectionatly. 
"Aigoo, Eunnie. I would do AAANYTHING for you!" Xiumin smiled. 
"Now for that pizza…" Xiumin his lips. 
"Wait! First, my present! I changed my mind!" you said. 
"Okay, what is i-mpphhh!" Xiumin got interrupted with your affectionate kiss/peck. 
"Okay you can go now." you kicked Xiumin off the bed and he wiggled his eyebrows. 
"Feisty. I like~" he said before going to eat. 
You sighed in content util you remembered your new job. 
"Oppa, they won't recognise me, will they?" you asked worridly. 
"After almost twenty years? I don't think so. But Sehun still misses you, you know. He always talks about you. It gets annoying at times, but I think it's kind of cute. But you'll do fine! I doubt that he'll recognise you, Eun. Come here."Xiumin spread his arms and you ran into them, hugging him tightly. 
"Oppa, I kinda miss them, too. I mean, they're my real family." 
"I know, Eun. I know." Xiumin your hair and comforted you, until you fell alseep. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Heeey 
who wants ta be friend with meeeee
no one? 
Ok… 
/sigh/
 
PEOPLE 
I FINALLY GOT A POSTER ^^