Thinking

The brother's maid

Sehun and you got very closer after the incident. 

You still felt guilty for giving him the cookies, but Sehun said not to worry. 
He also told his (or your) mother about how you had saved him, and she was absoloutly delighted. She had offered a raise but you humbly declined the offer, saying that it was the least that you could do after giving him the cookies in the first place. 
 
"NOONAAAAAAAA!" Sehun screamed across the mansion, and you ran over to him. 
"Yes, master Sehun?" you bowed. 
"Noona, I thought I told you to call me Sehun." Sehun sighed. 
"I'm sorry… Se… hun, I'm not used to not being unformal…" you bowed. 
'I wonder if Se eun noona would be this nice, too.' Sehun thought to himself while blanking out. 
"Hello?" you waved your hand in front of his face. 
"Oh! Sorry, I was just thinking of my sister." he smiled. 
You felt a pang of guilt run through your body when Sehun said that. 
"Oh… tell me about your sister." you suggested, wanting to know what Sehun thought about "his sister". 
"Well, I don't really know her a lot. All I know is that her name is Oh Se eun, and she dissapeared when I was almost one. Apparantly, she got beaten by our uncle and excaped after our uncle told her to leave the house. He got arrested. But… I don't know why she ran away. She could've came back… and I understand. She probably didn't want to think about the past anymore. But I always had a though… she might have left because of… me." Sehun's voice was lowered to a whisper. 
Your eyes widened. 
"What?! Why?" you asked, eyebrows furrowed. 
"I was so young, she protected me so much. She might have… gotten angry at me for not being old enough to protect her. And I feel so... guilty." Sehun said as a tear slipped out of his eye. 
"Oh, Sehun. I'm sure that your sister wasn't like that. Everyone knows that an infant wouldn't be able to do anything in such a situation. I'm sure that your sister had a better reason to dissapear. Maybe it was even by accident. Maybe… maybe she's in a safe place right now, looking for you." you comforted him, wiping his tears, hugging him and flinching when new ones came out. You felt so guilty for making him like this, and you believed no one so young should think like that. 
'Aigoo. I have such a thoughtful little brother.' you though tenderly. 
"Well, what did you call me for?" you asked, trying to bring up the mood. 
"Oh yeah! I need help with this math question!" Sehun scratched his head and wiped his tears away. 
"Well, you're lucky math was my best subject back in the day. Let's see…" you peered over Sehun's shoulder to read the question. 
"Oh! It's really easy! If you see it this way…" 
 
Luhan lay in bed, thinking aloud. 
"If 'Hee sun' is actually Se eun, Sehun's sister, then why did she leave after the incident? What reason would she have because of that? She must have tried to take the memories out of her brain… but wouldn't she have been happier if she stayed with her family? They would have have therapy for her if she needed it… arrgh! I'm so confused!" he whisper-yelled to himslef, burrowing his face angrily into his pillow. 
The clock chimed one o clock in the morning. 
"I have to go to school tommorrow. Hopefully, this won't ruin my thoughts at school. Hopefully, I'll forget abouy this tommorrow morning…" he convinced himself while drifting off to sleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry short update :( 
I'll try to make the chapters longer and update more frequently, promise! :D