-What happened next-

The brother's maid

 Continued...

 

Jung Hyemi was jogging down the street for her weekly run, when she saw an unusual fingure on the grass. She started cautiously going near and gasped when she saw a girl- from her looks about seven or eight- lying down on the grass, black and blue all over. She checked the girl's pulse and was releived to see that she was alive. Jung Hyemi was the daughter of the owner of an orphanage, so she decided to carry the frail girl to the orphanage until the next day. 

 
Groggily, Se eun woke up to the sound of children squealing and laughing. 
'What in the world...' she thought to herself when she realised that this was not her bed, her room or her house. 
Suddenly, a middle aged woman and a similar looking teenager came into the room, smiling. 
"Hello," the girl said. "my name is Hyemi, Jung Hyemi. I found you lying on the ground yesterday, and you looked pretty bad, so I brought you here-I hope that's fine with you. I see that your bruises have lessened a bit, so would you mind telling us your name, and where you live?" 
Se eun was about to spill everything-about how her uncle was abusive and how her parents were millionares, but then she thought about the promise she'd made for herself that night, before she slept. 
"My name is… Kim Heesun. I'm an… orphan." Se eun lied, and felt immediatly guilty when the woman and- her daughter? Looked genuinly sad. 
"Well then, Heesun, you're free to stay at our orphanage until you're of age to work and you can afford a place to live." The woman offered kindly. Se eun nodded, knowing that her life had just changed-perhaps for the better. 
 
10 YEARS LATER.... 
 
"Oh! That's a nice job, and has a pretty good salary!" Se eun mumbled to herself. She was now a beautiful eighteen year old, and was looking for a job. 
In the newspaper, she saw a job under the title "Maid" for Mr. and Mrs. Jung. 
"Hmm! You kinda fit that position, Heesun!" Yewon, her best friend at the orphanage, commented. 
"You think so?" Se eun asked her doubtfully. Yewon nodded. 
"Come on! Everyone at the orphanage knows how strong you are! Yet, petite!" 
Se eun smiled, willing to face any fears and obstacles, because she knew she had many, many friends who supported her all the way.