Birthday

The brother's maid

•A/N•
/bows head shamefully/
I'm very sorry for not being able to update for over a year;; 
I feel so guilty, because the amount of subscribers has increased so freaking much and… okay. I'll update as much as I can (with all of my stories) this month, because September is coming TAT 
I'll make sure that this chapter is extra long to lessen my guilt a bit. 
/bows/


It was now the middle of september, and you'd been working with the Oh family for many fruitful months. 
It was one the most beautiful times of the year for you, where leaves were falling, the trees were changing and couples snuggled together outside to beat the cold. 
You couldn't help but think about how lucky people could be to celebrate their births in this wonderful season? 
Then you suddenly remembered a certain cute and funny mischief maker whose birthday was coming up soon! 
You ran up to Sehun's bedroom and knocked on the door politely and when Sehun said, "Come in!", you barged in with an excited look on her face. 
Sehun's eyes brightened when he saw his favourite noona beaming. 
"What's up, Heesun noona?" He smiled. 
"Isn't it Jongdae's birthday soon?" You asked.
"Hyung's birthday? No, it can't…" Sehun thought, then jumped up as he remembered. "His birthday! How could I have forgotten?! Thank you so much, noona!" 
He hugged you and picked you up, spinning. 
"Ah, Sehun, put me down! I'm heavy!" You squealed. 
"Aw, noona! What did you eat?" Sehun joked and winked. 
You flicked him on his forehead, gasping jokingly. 
Sehun pouted and flicked you back lightly, right where you'd been hit as a child. 
"Ow!" You gasped as you grabbed your forehead and sat down, head pounding as the mental and physical pain hit you. 
"N-noona? Did I hit too hard?! Oh, no, what do I do?!" Sehun started panicking as he saw you on the floor. 
You reached out to him and stood up, smiling reassuringly. "It's okay, Sehun. This happens a lot, I have a really sensitive forehead, since- uhh… since I was younger. I don't know why, though. See, I'm okay!" You grinned and did a little twirl to prove your point, and to cover up your lie. 
Suddenly, you felt strong arms around you and heard muffled sobbing as you froze up with your eyes wide open. 
"Noona… don't scare me like that! I don't want to lose someone so precious to me again… just like Se eun noona…" Sehun whispered. 
Your eyes softened as you hugged him back and started rubbing his back. 
"Don't worry, Hun. I won't leave you… ever. Now, stop crying! You're a man! Manly Sehun! Even manlier than Luhan! Wow!" You joked with a wink, lightening the mood. 
Sehun laughed and wiped his eyes,
"Noona, I'm so going to tell Lu hyung!" 
You gasped with your hand over your heart. "You WOULDN'T!" 
Sehun just cackled and ran out the door. 

•~~~~•

It was finally Jongdae's birthday, and you'd been up at the crack of dawn to make a feast for the evening, when Exo and you'd planned a surprise birthday party for the birthday boy. 
You were b with excitement as you thought about your schedule for the day- you'd gotten permission from Mrs. Oh to decorate the house. 
"Sehun… wake up- what?!" You'd gone up to wake your brother up, when you discovered a made bed with no said male on it, or anywhere else in the room. 
Tears began flooding your eyes as you franticly ran around the house and shouted his name over and over, only to finally find him… looking like a deer caught in the headlights with his finger dipped into the frosting for Jongdae's cake. 
"Oh Sehun! What are you DOING?! You had me so worried! And what are you doing with your finger in that bowl?" You scolded as you wiped away your tears. 
Sehun grinned sheepishly as he pulled his finger out and slowly walked to his room, saying, "I'll get changed now… haha…" as you shook your head, smiling. 

•~~~~•

"Aye! Where the heck are you taking me?! Let me go, you doofuses! And Suho, you ! How DARE you blindfold me?!" Jongdae exclaimed as he found himself getting dragged somewhere by his friends, then stopped to think. "Is this about that time when I-" 
"Jongdae, could you PLEASE shut up for a second?" Suho pleaded with gritted teeth. "You're giving me a headache."
"Heh, sorry, man." Jongdae smirked. 
Finally, Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo (the ones who were guiding Jongdae) and the birthday boy arrived at Sehun's house. 
They stopped right in front of the door, and told Jongdae he could take off his blindfold. 
"Ugh, finally! Are we going in?" Jongdae smiled as he opened the door. 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone came out of their hiding places and smiled at Jongdae who screamed the most unmanly scream in history. 
"WHAT. THE. FRICK?!"
Everyone stopped for a second to judge him, then shrugged and continued dancing around and saying, "happy birthday!" to Jongdae, who was getting teary-eyed. 
"How- how did you guys remember?" The said man asked while wiping his eyes. 
Luhan beamed, "Se euuuh… HUN reminded us!" He sighed in relief as he didn't reveal your true identity. 
Sehun frowned. 
Luhan hyung, forgetting his name? Was he okay? 
He was suspicious and and kept thinking about it, and realized that Luhan had almost said his sister's name.
*That... can't be, right? Lu hyung wouldn't know anything and not tell me, right? I'll talk to him later... maybe he's just getting old. Heh.* Sehun thought.
"No, Heesun noona reminded me, remember?" Sehun looked at Luhan -like he was a peasant- like he was retarded. "I didn't even know- I mean, um I remembered haha..." 
Jongdae glared at Sehun, then smiled at you. 
"Thank you so much, noona! This... this means so much!" Jongdae beamed and spread his arms, asking for a hug. 
You looked at Xiumin who nodded, then turned to hug Jongdae.

•~~~~•

"Hyung," Sehun approached Luhan when Chen started opening presents like a child on… well, their birthday. "Can I talk to you?"
Luhan grinned, "Sure, Hun! But make it short, I wanna see Chen open my present!" He winked. 
Sehun smiled back at him, nodding. 
"Hyung, I just wanted to know, what happened when you were telling Jongdae hyung who remembered his birthday? Why'd you forget my name? Did you forget about noona? And the thing I want to know most is why did you almost say Se eun noona's name? Do you know something about her?!" By then, Sehun was panting, and Luhan was staring at him with wide eyes. He wanted to tell him so bad, to take away his pain. But… he just could not do it. He would be betraying you by telling Sehun your secret.   
"I-I'm so sorry, Sehun. I… I don't know anything about your sister." Luhan stammered as Sehun began crying, letting out all the emotions. 
"I want to see her so bad… I just want to see her once, to tell her I love her, even if I haven't seen her in seventeen years! But… I'll just give up. It's impossible to find her now. She might as well be dead. Luhan hyung, I'm officially done looking for Se eun noona." Sehun sighed. 


•A/N•
Whew! This chapter is like three times longer than my other chapters! Hooray! *acheivment unlocked: slow typer* (no but seriously it took me four days to write this wow good job me -.-) 

Omg this isn't even that long guys
But, I do hope you enjoyed keke
Uhhh yeah sorry for slight angst? First attempt yay? Still… I failed ㅠㅜ
Okei since I enjoyed this so much, please expect another chapter very, very soon, yay? I hope it's a yay pls b a yay #desperate for the readers' love TT
Also slight spoiler alert: Sehun might find out your secret soon, but note might, so yeah and feel free to tell me if the plot's going too fast okei? 
Okei lub u guys bai